Riots

So which one of you is Dirty Harry? I watched that clip and I thought of Outlaw immediately.

You know what's ironic, Spicoli? I care more about black lives than all the fake BLM supporters here. THEY only give a shit about black people getting killed running from cops. They want to blame the cops instead of the criminal behavior. They want to defund cops... when only 20% of black murders are solved now. So you tell me, Spicoli, do you think getting rid of cops will cause MORE black killings or less? If black criminals stopped resisting arrest and just got their day in court, do you think we could weed out MORE or FEWER bad cops?

I'm calling them out on their lack of concern for black on black murders since they happen TEN TIMES more often. They're phonies and they know it. They'd rather make heroes out of violent criminals than good black men that were murdered just doing their jobs. You think about that.

Well well well....what happened here Daffy?
I'll ask the question again, where does this all stop?
Protesters pull down Thomas Jefferson statue in front of Portland high school
Sunday night protesters tore down a statue of Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the United States who also owned over 600 slaves during his lifetime, outside his namesake high school in North Portland.

Jefferson High School was the beginning point for a Sunday march organized by Rose City Justice to protest police violence and the killing of George Floyd.

Speakers told the crowd that gathered at Jefferson that they had decided to hold Sunday’s march, which went from the high school to Alberta Park, in a historically black neighborhood that had been gentrified.

Portland Public Schools statistics have shown 32% of students at Jefferson are black, the largest share of any high school in Oregon. Another 31% of Jefferson students are white, 20% are Latino, and 13% identify as multiracial.

At about 7:15 p.m., a crowd of more than 1,000 left the high school grounds to march to the park. By the time they returned, a statue of Thomas Jefferson had been pulled from its pedestal, apparently by a smaller group. The statue fell on its side and a dent was visible in the concrete where it fell.

Earlier in the day, the statue’s pedestal had been defaced with graffiti that, among other things, identified Jefferson as a slave owner.

Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence that proclaimed “that all men are created equal,” publicly decried slavery -- even as he enslaved hundreds of people and profited from their forced labor.

It was unclear when the statue was taken down, but by 10 p.m. when dozens of protesters streamed back onto the football field at Jefferson High School, the statue was no longer standing.

The crowd cheered as an organizer announced: “There’s an interesting piece of history up here... Mr. Thomas is all beside himself.”

“We’re taking this city back," the organizer said, "One school at a time. One racist statue at a time.”

Statues of historical figures have become frequent targets during the nationwide protests against police brutality and broader racism. Monuments to the Confederacy in Southern cities have been torn down by protesters, or in some cases removed by city leaders.

On Saturday, protesters at the University of Oregon tore down two statues of pioneers that had been liked to celebrations of white supremacy.
View attachment 7957

Stupid, all the founders were men of means, hence most likely slave owners . . . it's how America was built. People that formed armies to defeat America are a different story.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 338505, member: 1707"

Stupid, all the founders were men of means, hence most likely slave owners . . .
it's how America was built.

People that formed armies to defeat America are a different story.

/QUOTE

And YOU are a Misogynist Racist Piece of Human Filth that supports the
very Party who's History is filled with what you accuse others !

Filled to the brim.....Give the " Filthy " money back your Union stole from
minorities over the ages......!

Thirty or so years you spent in the Ironworkers " Club " that was filled with the disgusting
practices you accuse others of.....Don't try and deny one iota of what I can post for days

about the Iron Workers and their filthy History.....You are the worst kind of Hypocrite...!!!!

SCUM BAG !

That's just a Drop of YOUR History within each one of those articles......

Your Hypocritical " White Guilt " is flat out sickening !

Any of you BLM motherfuckers kneeling for this? Weekend is only have over, morons.

You know what's ironic, Spicoli? I care more about black lives than all the fake BLM supporters here. THEY only give a shit about black people getting killed running from cops. They want to blame the cops instead of the criminal behavior. They want to defund cops... when only 20% of black murders are solved now. So you tell me, Spicoli, do you think getting rid of cops will cause MORE black killings or less? If black criminals stopped resisting arrest and just got their day in court, do you think we could weed out MORE or FEWER bad cops?

I'm calling them out on their lack of concern for black on black murders since they happen TEN TIMES more often. They're phonies and they know it. They'd rather make heroes out of violent criminals than good black men that were murdered just doing their jobs. You think about that.
I didn't see this until now. For the record, I support the police. I will say in certain cities that I know nothing about and how things work, all the groups in the cities want a better PD, including BLM. I knew a LAPD cop from my old church days. Was in the same community bible study group for 6 months and then he moved away. He would tell me all the stories and I helped him. He lived in Chino Hills but drove to Rampart ((bad stuff going on there back then and I'll just leave it that)) and he hated his job so much. Not the people I promise. He was a nice guy but white and tried too hard to make it work when in reality it wont work. He would just come home discouraged every night and finally quit police work altogether and is now a Bail Bondsman. Lot's of money floating around and folks don't feel happy with some of the overall service of the PD and that needs to get fixed. How? Let me tell you.
Much blame to go around. I got here a year ago and Macdre has been warning all of us about the pain and now we see how much is there. I have three really good friends that are Black. I would say today two are still really close to me and my friend Bruno and I are blood brothers and will die for each other. My best friend is black. Two of them grew up in South Central and my pal Bruno grew up in OC. All three went to college and graduated with masters. One has a PhD and is high high high up in a big cities unified education dept. I roomed with one of them and we all went to church together as young lads. The only reason we were even together was because of the blood of Christ. The cool thing, two of us don't go to church anymore and the other two still go and one is a Deacon and were all still great friends today. That's me being straight up with you Outlaw. In fact, when the Rodney King riots happen in early 90s, it was my brothers from another culture that told me to stay in doors that night and every night for a few nights until things settled down. We lived in Rowland Heights and some folks were pissed off and kicking the ass of anyone who looked white. That was me 100% and my bros loved me and protected me that night and the next night. I was the kind of guy like that dude in that clip Joe the Sheriff shared yesterday. I would have gone out trying to love my neighbors regardless of skin color. "Hey bro, I love all people all people, I promise bro. My roommates are all black and they play football over at Mt Sac for coach Dewayne Walker." That was not the night to do that and I appreciated them for protecting me. Outlaw, be patient and calm down. Good will come from this. We all need to come together and fix the wrongs.

Stupid, all the founders were men of means, hence most likely slave owners . . . it's how America was built. People that formed armies to defeat America are a different story.

Hypocrisy in print...
Comprehension problems magnified...
Willful ignorance once again showcased...
You're pathetic.

Any of you BLM motherfuckers kneeling for this? Weekend is only have over, morons.

Yawn

Hypocrisy in print...
Comprehension problems magnified...
Willful ignorance once again showcased...
You're pathetic.
. . . but all you can do is make accusations without outlining where and how you believe I displayed these negative attributes, like always. This has gone on for almost a decade and you have never shown where you think I am wrong or what I misunderstood, just accusations. You are butthurt, I get it, but when you can't prove your point, what is your point? Just whining to hear yourself whine? Lol! You really are a joke.

. . . but all you can do is make accusations without outlining where and how you believe I displayed these negative attributes, like always. This has gone on for almost a decade and you have never shown where you think I am wrong or what I misunderstood, just accusations. You are butthurt, I get it, but when you can't prove your point, what is your point? Just whining to hear yourself whine? Lol! You really are a joke.
Is that to me or Lion?

The Joke is on You Mr.

I didn't see this until now. For the record, I support the police. I will say in certain cities that I know nothing about and how things work, all the groups in the cities want a better PD, including BLM. I knew a LAPD cop from my old church days. Was in the same community bible study group for 6 months and then he moved away. He would tell me all the stories and I helped him. He lived in Chino Hills but drove to Rampart ((bad stuff going on there back then and I'll just leave it that)) and he hated his job so much. Not the people I promise. He was a nice guy but white and tried too hard to make it work when in reality it wont work. He would just come home discouraged every night and finally quit police work altogether and is now a Bail Bondsman. Lot's of money floating around and folks don't feel happy with some of the overall service of the PD and that needs to get fixed. How? Let me tell you.
Much blame to go around. I got here a year ago and Macdre has been warning all of us about the pain and now we see how much is there. I have three really good friends that are Black. I would say today two are still really close to me and my friend Bruno and I are blood brothers and will die for each other. My best friend is black. Two of them grew up in South Central and my pal Bruno grew up in OC. All three went to college and graduated with masters. One has a PhD and is high high high up in a big cities unified education dept. I roomed with one of them and we all went to church together as young lads. The only reason we were even together was because of the blood of Christ. The cool thing, two of us don't go to church anymore and the other two still go and one is a Deacon and were all still great friends today. That's me being straight up with you Outlaw. In fact, when the Rodney King riots happen in early 90s, it was my brothers from another culture that told me to stay in doors that night and every night for a few nights until things settled down. We lived in Rowland Heights and some folks were pissed off and kicking the ass of anyone who looked white. That was me 100% and my bros loved me and protected me that night and the next night. I was the kind of guy like that dude in that clip Joe the Sheriff shared yesterday. I would have gone out trying to love my neighbors regardless of skin color. "Hey bro, I love all people all people, I promise bro. My roommates are all black and they play football over at Mt Sac for coach Dewayne Walker." That was not the night to do that and I appreciated them for protecting me. Outlaw, be patient and calm down. Good will come from this. We all need to come together and fix the wrongs.

Nothing "good" will come of this until black people own their bullshit. Until then, people in the millions will resent them to blaming everything on everyone else. Nobody gets the "privilege" of doing that.

Back