• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard today surf is hosting scrimmages/games at Oceanside this weekend vs other clubs. Anyone going? And I’m not up on the latest regs and colors but are fields open in Oceanside?
How can they do that when not allowed under state guidelines? A respectable club like Surf doing this?

I know this has been asked countless times.... What "phase" is CalSouth in? I heard it was phase 1 a couple of weeks ago and that in two weeks would change to phase 2 (next week) where "limited scrimmages" can be played. I found the rules about it, but I can't find where it specifies what phase is current.

I know this has been asked countless times.... What "phase" is CalSouth in? I heard it was phase 1 a couple of weeks ago and that in two weeks would change to phase 2 (next week) where "limited scrimmages" can be played. I found the rules about it, but I can't find where it specifies what phase is current.

14 weeks+ stuck on phase 1

State youth sports guidance and/or Local health guidelines haven't been updated to move to the next phases yet.

How can they do that when not allowed under state guidelines? A respectable club like Surf doing this?
Because they are respectable, they should do it! The kids need to get out there playing. It's not reasonable to continue this madness until the governor prioritizes it. It shouldn't be his priority either but there's no need to keep our kids from playing.

The president and first lady getting Covid might make governors more hesitant to open up though...

changed there plans & canceled. Was 4 or more clubs involved

Was reported going to be a proof of concept demo for socially distance or safer scrimmages or something like that?

Because they are respectable, they should do it! The kids need to get out there playing. It's not reasonable to continue this madness until the governor prioritizes it. It shouldn't be his priority either but there's no need to keep our kids from playing.

The president and first lady getting Covid might make governors more hesitant to open up though...
I agree they should be playing. But holding an event like this in my opinion is just not well thought out.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's taking one for his party... and expects reciprocity when he runs for the White House.
Agree, but his political career is closer to the end; his record in SF and now the state will disqualify him nationally. Similar to Kamala, who couldn’t even win Calif in the primary.

Agree, but his political career is closer to the end; his record in SF and now the state will disqualify him nationally. Similar to Kamala, who couldn’t even win Calif in the primary.

Why do you think he panders to the poor, homeless, ex convicts and criminals? He may not win but he'll be the nominee and say it was the kids he was only protecting. He's Slick Willy 2.0 and even women won't care that he screwed and stole his best friend's wife.

Why do you think he panders to the poor, homeless, ex convicts and criminals? He may not win but he'll be the nominee and say it was the kids he was only protecting.
Except that 46 other states have opened up and proven his science and math are exceptionally way off base. Hard to explain that schools, theaters, theme parks, and youth sports all shut down so kids are left in their self made bunker.

Except that 46 other states have opened up and proven his science and math are exceptionally way off base. Hard to explain that schools, theaters, theme parks, and youth sports all shut down so kids are left in their self made bunker.

Yep... his kids continued attending open private school while public school kids were kept home.

The virus is only active around public schools and union members.
and obviously the WH.

In fact, thanks are clearly due to the Prez for taking the lead in demonstrating, that even in a highly controlled and regularly tested environment, the abject failure to apply a minimal common sense approach of masks and distancing, can result in a "super" spreader event in a matter of days. It's also been really helpful of the Prez for demonstrating that the lack of a rigorous contact tracing process can cause delays in ensuring those potentially impacted safely self- quarantine and not cluelessly continue to spread the virus in ever increasing ripples.

Thanks T for taking one for the team (sic).

Back