• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree about 07s. Haven’t seen 05 or 08.

2009 and 2010 are simple. Blues FC for 09 and MVLA for 10.

Majority of Blues 2009s and 2010s have moved to different clubs. Definitely SJ and MVLA for youngers.

Already? That happens quick. SJ is going to be stacked if they got half of the Blues 09s.

Yeah it was swift. SJ didn't get a lot of the 09s, just the 10s, so that will be interesting over the next few years. The SJ 09s had been getting better before COVID anyway, and they did pick up a few good additions during the tryout window. I only expect them to continue to get better. The strongest 09s from Blues FC went to a smaller local club that is stronger on the boys side. They already had a good 09 team, so the Blues players will only make them even better. If you're local I'm sure you can guess which club I'm talking about.

Disney just laid off 28000 people. I guess Gavin could care less. All that discussion didn’t work. You think Gavin actually cares about youth soccer?

Gavin is busy with reparations at this moment.

That's a Saturday. San Diego county officials work on weekends? :)
Only the ones breaking up youth soccer practices and scrimmages.

Politicians count votes 7 days a week. You’ll be noticed.

Don’t go if you aren’t going to mask up and distance. You’ll do more harm than good if you create an image of maskless soccer people crowding together.
How about Molotov cocktails? I hear those are OK, mostly peaceful devices.

Heard today surf is hosting scrimmages/games at Oceanside this weekend vs other clubs. Anyone going? And I’m not up on the latest regs and colors but are fields open in Oceanside?

Surf reconsidered some of the olders, some of invited teams had 2nd thoughts due to recent "positive" findings so I dunno? Still going forward for the youngers?

Meanwhile u23 teams playing this weekend with some sort of showcase going down elsewhere

Yep, there have been some "positive findings" in the older age groups, interesting that one particular team just returned back from scrimmaging in Arizona recently and now has a positive case. Correlation ?? maybe, maybe not.
Younger are still a go from what I hear, I'll have to check in with some friends.

Yep, there have been some "positive findings" in the older age groups, interesting that one particular team just returned back from scrimmaging in Arizona recently and now has a positive case. Correlation ?? maybe, maybe not.
Younger are still a go from what I hear, I'll have to check in with some friends.
At least they tested after traveling - wonder if they tested because they were feeling under the weather or because they traveled

They also got a bunch when that really strong Blues 07 team blew up a few years back... though they were already pretty strong.
That team is now almost evenly split between Davis & SJ ECNL. With maybe 1 left at Placer? 07 ECNL is going to be fun this year! (Assuming there are games, of course!)

Heard today surf is hosting scrimmages/games at Oceanside this weekend vs other clubs. Anyone going? And I’m not up on the latest regs and colors but are fields open in Oceanside?
Surf is everywhere. They will also be in AZ over the weekend playing friendlies. Have no idea which teams are coming (ECNL, ECRL).

I just know boys surf 17’s and 19’s playing golden state in Oceanside. Assuming it’s the big complex but I don’t know details.

Back