• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well this didn’t age well. 174 dead in AZ in a single day, a new record! CA also just broke its previous high for deaths in a single day. 174 is more than 38 right? How many people in AZ need to go see Herman Cain every day before you admit you’re an idiot?

Or you could be full of shit and miss THIS quote: "Officials say deaths do not all occur on the same day but are often the results of reviewing death certificates going back weeks." Looks like your failure to read hasn't aged well, either.

Sure. But let’s assume for the sake of argument that reopening is only killing 80 people a day. 80 is the new 30?

How many people need to die every day before it’s too many for you? 100, 1000, everyone?

Sure... but let's assume, for the sake of argument, you STILL wanted to tap dance and forgot your tap shoes.

Casual observer, I will readily admit that many of you on here are much much smarter than me. I think it's interesting to come here and review the data that's being posted and listen to the multiple points of views. Here's something I caught on television this morning that covers many of the things being discussed here in this thread:

Casual observer, I will readily admit that many of you on here are much much smarter than me. I think it's interesting to come here and review the data that's being posted and listen to the multiple points of views. Here's something I caught on television this morning that covers many of the things being discussed here in this thread:

I wouldn't ask my barber to fix my car. Why ask a trauma surgeon for infectious disease advice?

Wow... "80-85% that contract the virus see little or no symptoms and death rates are coming down." That's pretty incredible if accurate.

Is "MK47" a new name for one of our long-time posters?

I wouldn't ask my barber to fix my car. Why ask a trauma surgeon for infectious disease advice?

She throws out a lot of numbers, and cautions people to accept things in the media only "in context".

Here is some context --

Dr. Victory (what a great name for a Doctor in California, by the way) is a frequent interviewee on KUSI.
USI is owned through intermediate companies by the McKinnon family of Texas
The McKinnon family is long-time contributor to Republican political campaigns, including that of Donald Trump.

She throws out a lot of numbers, and cautions people to accept things in the media only "in context".

Here is some context --

Dr. Victory (what a great name for a Doctor in California, by the way) is a frequent interviewee on KUSI.
USI is owned through intermediate companies by the McKinnon family of Texas
The McKinnon family is long-time contributor to Republican political campaigns, including that of Donald Trump.

You're right, Ebola. The media knows a fuck of a lot more than a doctor that's a friend of a friend of a friend that knows someone.

She threw out "80-85% of people with Covid show little or no symptoms." That's pretty straightforward for "a lot of numbers."

The Orange County Health Care Agency reported 439 new cases of the coronavirus as of Wednesday, July 29.

But for the third day in a row, county officials posted a note on social media that it was “experiencing an issue processing electronic reports from some labs. As a result, there are reduced tests and cases reported due to the delay with receiving these reports.” It said the issue is on the state’s end.

No deaths one day and then 23 the next day, then 4, then zero, then 24. LA Times has a field day when OC has 23 deaths to report "for a day" but then small note at the bottom somewhere to say the reporting is a mess and or gets behind. It's just math and numbers stuff, nothing to actually look deeper at.

Last edited:

Bothsides-ism is getting people killed. She’s an idiot with self-esteem problems who is desperately seeking attention.

Bothsides-ism is getting people killed. She’s an idiot with self-esteem problems who is desperately seeking attention.

Yeah... she's a learned physician nowhere NEAR as intelligent as you. Maybe, if she really seeks attention, she should try this:

1596140974329.png

Back