• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not even close. I do my homework. Is there anything I said that was not truthful? He lies daily to the American people. He speaks to uneducated to garner their vote. Apparently that is you.
Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I" retort. Brilliant! #spankedass

Mexicans born in America, as well as Cubans and other Latin people are proud Americans and wave the flag with pride, especially the one with a blue line. We love this country and would die for it. We understand what our parents left behind and why they risked their lives and left everything they had to give us a better future. So when I hear about “privelege”, I laugh and think that the only priveleged assholes are the ones that grew up “poor in a racist system”. What a freaking joke. They all had TV’s, PS3’s, a car, and free food. They have no idea what it means to be “poor”. I grew up in the ghetto of a city, and not only did my parents teach me respect, but taught me the importance of work and self-reliance. And I have done well for myself, and I’m a proud REPUBLICAN LATINO, just like many of my latino friends, that voted and support TRUMP, even when we have to sometimes deny it like when Judah denied Jesus. I never believed in the victim argument, that’s just an excuse for lazy people that don’t teach their kids respect and the value of work.

Why did your parents leave Mexico to live in the ghetto of America?

And your counter? Pointing out xenophobic behavior is not playing the race card.

Very interesting. What ghetto paradise did you grow up in the USA? What part of Mexico are you from?
A paradise is a home without leaky roofs, with running and warm water, and food consistently on the table. Our visits back to my dads home town in Jalisco consisted of water wells about 40-50ft deep where we had to bring water up with a bucket, we had to boil water to shower with warm water, and place buckets under leaky roofs. And don’t even get me started with how I felt seeing my cousins work albañil jobs for $250 pesos a day.

A paradise is a home without leaky roofs, with running and warm water, and food consistently on the table. Our visits back to my dads home town in Jalisco consisted of water wells about 40-50ft deep where we had to bring water up with a bucket, we had to boil water to shower with warm water, and place buckets under leaky roofs. And don’t even get me started with how I felt seeing my cousins work albañil jobs for $250 pesos a day.
If your “poorest” cousin in rural Jalisco is making $250 pesitos a day (which is good money by the way) their standard of living is much higher than folks in rural areas and inner city ghettos in the US.

If your “poorest” cousin in rural Jalisco is making $250 pesitos a day (which is good money by the way) their standard of living is much higher than folks in rural areas and inner city ghettos in the US.
Checkmate. You win. I can’t argue with that. As a last parting shot, I assume you mean people who don’t work and are relying on the Democrats I mean government to support them. By the way I have cousins that live better than I do on CalFresh, EBT, Welfare, section 8, and hefty tax returns. I can’t blame them I guess.........

We’re done. No point in arguing with libs. If we don’t like it, we should leave California. Or live with this fu**** insanity. Can’t wait until @EOTL and the rest of these ignorant libs have to call the police when all the people that their comrade Newsome is releasing run rampant in their neighborhood. I love and respect cops, but I don’t call 911, I handle it myself. Good luck to you psychos.
I guess you never heard of a traffic camera. Other countries they dont need police to enforce traffic violation. Try a trip to Japan, Holland, UK, Germany etc.

Traffic cops are a inefficient because they cant be everywhere unlike traffic cameras.

Cameras also dont care what skin color or how rich the drivers are.

Traffic cops will disappear in the next decade anyway as self driving cars all but eliminate traffic violation. Progress.

Checkmate. You win. I can’t argue with that. As a last parting shot, I assume you mean people who don’t work and are relying on the Democrats I mean government to support them. By the way I have cousins that live better than I do on CalFresh, EBT, Welfare, section 8, and hefty tax returns. I can’t blame them I guess.........
How could someone be on section 8, have an ebt card, receive welfare AND receive a hefty tax return? Doesn’t one have to have a hefty job to receive a hefty tax return? Are you Russian?

I guess you never heard of a traffic camera. Other countries they dont need police to enforce traffic violation. Try a trip to Japan, Holland, UK, Germany etc.

Traffic cops are a inefficient because they cant be everywhere unlike traffic cameras.

Traffic cops will disappear in the next decade anyway as self driving cars all but eliminate traffic violation. Progress.
So you are telling me that Berkeley’s intention is to enforce the rule of law?

How could someone be on section 8, have an ebt card, receive welfare AND receive a hefty tax return? Doesn’t one have to have a hefty job to receive a hefty tax return? Are you Russian?
Dre, seriously, it’s ok man. I’m done. It is what it is. Good luck to you and your daughter. I love Tijuana and Rosarito, especially when we go down to Surf Cup. Im from nothern Cali, so we don’t go down there that often, but when we do, ah man, Rosarito is the shit. I’ve never felt like a king with $100 before, and that’s how it is down there at the beach.

Dre, seriously, it’s ok man. I’m done. It is what it is. Good luck to you and your daughter. I love Tijuana and Rosarito, especially when we go down to Surf Cup. Im from nothern Cali, so we don’t go down there that often, but when we do, ah man, Rosarito is the shit. I’ve never felt like a king with $100 before, and that’s how it is down there at the beach.
My buddy from my hoops day is a minister in Rosarito. I swear his family is as white as they come. All of them are blond devils helping with food and shelter. Amazing how white devils try and help brown people. He's been helping the folks down there for almost 25 years. San Miguel is the place I stayed at in my glory days. Here's how my three days of paradise went. Surf, surf and surf some more. Go into Hussongs and party and then pick up a case of Corona's for more fun. I would get these hot dogs wrapped in bacon and fall asleep and do it again the next day. True story. All my friends and campers partied one night and I didn;t. I had a plan. I got up before dawn and hit San Miguel all by myself for at least one hour. It was head high and it's still to this day the best surfing I ever had. One wave after another. I got out and made me some breakfast and back to sleep :)

Many of my employees pay no income tax and get refunds.

You should pay your employees more. Those making over 10K a year pay federal income tax. Couples that make over 20K a year pay federal income tax. They may receive a credit or other breaks, but they pay their taxes with those credits. Likewise, neither Trump or Amazon have paid taxes for years (or ever) based on credits and other breaks.

You should pay your employees more. Those making over 10K a year pay federal income tax. Couples that make over 20K a year pay federal income tax. They may receive a credit or other breaks, but they pay their taxes with those credits. Likewise, neither Trump or Amazon have paid taxes for years (or ever) based on credits and other breaks.
They pay no imcome tax because they mark down 6 dependants on their tax employment form, and they still come out ahead at tax time. Sometimes, $7k ahead.

Sorry, this was pre trump tax cuts.

I like the system in Finland, where the fine is based on your income, so the richer you are, the more you pay - and this is for traffic fines. I recall a very rich dude having to pay a fine of $70K or something ... for speeding I think.

Back