• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tell Trump to take back his job and fix it. Oh wait, why did he give up the most important job and role of his presidency to the governors?? The man is just a straight coward. You notice all the studies on Covid are coming out of Europe. Where the F*%K are our studies? By now, we should know Covid's SS#, maiden name, and fetishes!
Did Trump take away youths sports and normal school hours? Not at all, the POS Gavin in California did. Get real

All the studies aren’t coming out of Europe. It’s just the fed govt doesn’t do a lot of studies. You can’t blame that on trump. That’s a legacy of animal testing and how left wing activists got the nih to cease a lot of direct studies due to animal testing. I know because back in high school I was part of those protests and meetings over at the nih. I used to go to them and annoy my dad. We’ve done a lot of studies but they are mostly university and pharma based now. I’m more responsible for that than trump is.

The governors are largely running the shot because of federalism. Have a problem with that then blame it on the constitution. No where in the enumerated powers does it say national health policy. Now maybe a president like Obama would say damn the constitution but the red state’s would have given him the finger and either caused him to back down like trump did or use force. If trump had done that you’d be screaming tyranny because he would have forced SoCal and ny to open up faster.

In a park in la county, suburb city right now. Police broke up an adult baseball pickup game. That’s new. They should have just had signs and said they were protesting. But la countY has new signs up warning people team sports are forbidden in the park. Not stopping a girls soccer team from setting up to practice.
FFS you 'wannabe' know it all. If Trump would not have ignored the information he was given for weeks, this virus would not have impacted the states like it has. Don't ignore the criminal in the White House, and his responsibility for the massive spread of the virus. He is too busy golfing and commuting his criminal co-conspirator to worry about the virus and its impact on US citizens.

FFS you 'wannabe' know it all. If Trump would not have ignored the information he was given for weeks, this virus would not have impacted the states like it has. Don't ignore the criminal in the White House, and his responsibility for the massive spread of the virus. He is too busy golfing and commuting his criminal co-conspirator to worry about the virus and its impact on US citizens.
Democrat leadership were far behind trump. Nancy pelosi and de blasio were out in their respective chinatowns telling people that it was safe to come out and be amongst the crowds to celebrate the Chinese new year in February after trump banned Chinese nationals from entering the u.s. to slow the spread of the virus. If you think the numbers are bad now, it would have been worse if a Democrat was president. Both biden and bernie said they would not have restricted travel. Biden at least changed his mind. Good call by trump. Facts. You can't dispute that.

Democrat leadership were far behind trump. Nancy pelosi and de blasio were out in their respective chinatowns telling people that it was safe to come out and be amongst the crowds to celebrate the Chinese new year in February after trump banned Chinese nationals from entering the u.s. to slow the spread of the virus. If you think the numbers are bad now, it would have been worse if a Democrat was president. Both biden and bernie said they would not have restricted travel. Biden at least changed his mind. Good call by trump. Facts. You can't dispute that.

Liar. Racist.

I see you're new here. Look on this place as a scientific instrument connected of some of the looniest bins in Amerca. The collection of bullshit artists persists here because the only discipline by the owner/moderator is to move a whole thread to the Off-Topic section. If you want a sane soccer website with many more active sections, try bigsoccer.com. It's free, they have better user tools, and threads and sections are moderated firmly by long-term users - I myself have been put on the shelf for a week in a referee section for repeating the charge that the referee didn't have the balls to make a critical call in a big international game.
Why are you here so much?
You are just like these protesting little bitches. Have some balls and leave, we don’t need old men who like to talk about little girls panties here anyway.
Dick

I did. The public school by my house is under federal indictment. It seems the white teachers were suspending black and latino kids without cause. My family only considered Independent schools because I thought it was important for my kid to have a few queer teachers and that wouldn’t happen in most schools subsidized by the church.
Independent schools in the bay area are too expensive except for an elite few and I didn’t want my kid to be an elitist snob. So, TJ was a good compromise.
I don’t live in a white neighborhood like Palo Alto, La Jolla etc. Nope. My house is walking distance from Magazine street in South Vallejo in one direction. And in the other direction would be the Rodeo projects. Like I said before, the white dudes in my hood don’t sip expensive lattes. They’re full patched and ride Harley’s. I’m in the hood like an engine patna!
You don’t think the get enough queerness at home from you and your husband?

Since when is enforcing the will of the people vandalism? The people don’t want the statues up and the people are taking the statues down. It’s just that the process of removing the statues is messy so please excuse the dust while we work
Make sure you get out of the way when an suv comes at you.

Suspending black and latino kids without cause?

Not buying it. It is HARD to get a kid suspended these days. If a kid got himself suspended, he worked at it.

Maybe the administration unfairly gave the benefit of the doubt to undeserving white kids. Or maybe the hood rats of all colors have ruined the schools for young kids who want to learn.

There is a reason you and I picked independent schools, and it isn’t because it is hard to find queer role models near San Francisco.
I can’t figure you out.

Return to Politics and Hate
Good morning friends. No more sports so lets play politics today. It's on!!! Nothing else to do anymore. All you white people, you're one big white goo of racism!!! Yes, everyone single one of us suck, were all selfish and it's about time the country get's rid of us. Game on!!! P.S. If you live in OC, your dark and full of whiteness. Disgusting white people and all of them need to bend and give up their privilege!!!

Last edited:
Yo, I'm not well this morning and I really don't give a rip anymore. I swear. I'm going to go off today on a few people. Let's play politics you assholes!!!!

Trump got China right only because he’s racist. He fucked up by not banning folks from Europe. Why did your analysis not mention Europe smarty pants?

Return to Politics and Hate
Good morning friends. No more sports so lets play politics today. It's on!!! Nothing else to do anymore. All you white people, you're one big white goo of racism!!! Yes, everyone single one of us suck, were all selfish and it's about time the country get's rid of us. Game on!!! P.S. If you live in OC, your dark and full of whiteness. Disgusting white people and all of them need to bend and give up their privilege!!!
Fuck OC. White Flight and de facto segregation. Y’all motherfuckers ain’t slick!

Fuck OC. White Flight and de facto segregation. Y’all motherfuckers ain’t slick!
I know some really great people here. Thanks for letting us know how you feel about us. I won;t be here. I already know were a target. That's so sad because I have seen much improvement. Messy hates us too. I love OC and it will always be a special place.

Translation: "I'm a self-absorbed petulant sore loser still wetting myself over the election."

Back