Reopening

Our governor announced that Nevada will start phase 1 of reopening on May 9. Nothing was said about parks and rec so still no word about practicing starting up. Hopefully it's not far off.
The parks are open. I believe it has to do with more gathering size. Do you think tryouts will happen?

The parks are open. I believe it has to do with more gathering size. Do you think tryouts will happen?

If our numbers do't go up I believe so since we normally don't start tryouts until after Memorial Day. Maybe the state will open up James Regional and Bettye Wilson for tryouts so every club isn't trying to use KZ and Heritage. That way coaches can spread kids out. Is your club saying anything?

I heard the state has dates in June, July and August and all are based on if our Gov allows it. I took practice as part of the Rec closures but I think if we are creative with gatherings less than 10 then we can get creative. I think we need to be diligent with our players though too with temperature and cleanliness. Washing pinnies may be a thing now. j/k

I also heard Players and Downtown are ok just keeping all the the same an no tryouts.

I heard the state has dates in June, July and August and all are based on if our Gov allows it. I took practice as part of the Rec closures but I think if we are creative with gatherings less than 10 then we can get creative. I think we need to be diligent with our players though too with temperature and cleanliness. Washing pinnies may be a thing now. j/k

I also heard Players and Downtown are ok just keeping all the the same an no tryouts.

I don't know what we will be doing yet. I'm assuming tryouts at some point. I took my kid to KZ 2 Sundays ago to take some shots and I was surprised by how many people were out there. Lots of people walking around the complex, a few families set up on the grass having picnics and all of the turf fields were being used. I got lucky and had a half field to myself but fields 4 and 5 had full on 11v11 adult games going. The other fields had parents like me with one or two kids but I saw what looked like small group sessions going on other fields.

Thank-you for the updates...... my family loves a soccer trip to Vegas...... it will be Heat instead of Albion this the next time around but the same fun location....... :)

Rumor... possible announcement allowing us back next week. Lots of restrictions... but I laundered my pinnies just in case.
Baby steps bro. Vegas might be the only place the LA kids will be allowed to play this summer. I know some on here have been pissed that the LA youth drive to OC to play soccer. I'm afraid their mayor will cause many to look to OC for soccer again. OC will be open soon is my guess for phase one of soccer and then Phase 2 and then phase 3 and then we all go to Vegas or Phoenix to finish ECNL season when phase four kicks in. I don;t think ECNL cancelled their season yet? And to think how some of have been so disrespectful to playing in Vegas and AZ....lol!!!

Hope it happens. Looks like you guys had a few changes. Is D happy with the new coach?

The squad D is on is good and deep for sure. Our conference is tough too. We loved CR and I like DR but we have never seen him train or coach. He has done well with his other squads though and this composite u19 team will be fun to watch. TA is involved too.

Yeah I am sure there are all sorts of rumors on the other big change. Who knows. I stay put of all that. They point and I go. I am off the younger squad and focusing on the olders and then assisting on a team that if it comes together will be a good one also. We shall see. How are you all? Heard there may be changes your way also. Not on your squad but some of the others.

@Ellejustus FL is going to condense thei spring ECNL season and their may be some games played next month here. We will see. It will be hard if CA lags longer.

The squad D is on is good and deep for sure. Our conference is tough too. We loved CR and I like DR but we have never seen him train or coach. He has done well with his other squads though and this composite u19 team will be fun to watch. TA is involved too.

Yeah I am sure there are all sorts of rumors on the other big change. Who knows. I stay put of all that. They point and I go. I am off the younger squad and focusing on the olders and then assisting on a team that if it comes together will be a good one also. We shall see. How are you all? Heard there may be changes your way also. Not on your squad but some of the others.

@Ellejustus FL is going to condense thei spring ECNL season and their may be some games played next month here. We will see. It will be hard if CA lags longer.

Honestly I'm surprised he lasted that long over there. I will be curious to see how many players follow him. My kids team looks like it will stay intact both with the players and coach so I'm happy.

You should be it is a great team. I did not mean your team was having changes. I heard there may be coaching changes over there. I know a couple other age groups may see movement. Who knows it is always crazy rumors this time of year.

You should be it is a great team. I did not mean your team was having changes. I heard there may be coaching changes over there. I know a couple other age groups may see movement. Who knows it is always crazy rumors this time of year.

I'm sure we will have movement I'm just glad it's not with my team. I heard rumblings about some changes before everything shut down.

Rumors are always crazy. I’ve also learned that non one says ANYTHING about their actually plans. City is to small. People always think they are staying together and then they scatter at the first tryout.

Damn autocorrect

Rumors are always crazy. I’ve also learned that no one says ANYTHING about their actual plans. City is too small. People always think they are staying together, and then they scatter at the first tryout.

Rumors are always crazy. I’ve also learned that non one says ANYTHING about their actually plans. City is to small. People always think they are staying together and then they scatter at the first tryout.
I was honest with everyone up front when we bolted for the free handouts, twice I might add. Free sure sounds good today :) You knew where our family was hoping too always. My email and phone is blowing up again and I just say, "no more club hoping for this guy."

I was honest with everyone up front when we bolted for the free handouts, twice I might add. Free sure sounds good today :) You knew where our family was hoping too always. My email and phone is blowing up again and I just say, "no more club hoping for this guy."
Well it doesn’t work that way out here.

Damn autocorrect

Rumors are always crazy. I’ve also learned that no one says ANYTHING about their actual plans. City is too small. People always think they are staying together, and then they scatter at the first tryout.

Very true. What has me optimistic about my kids team is that there are not many options. The Heat team isn't likely to add many and LVPSA has other issues that many do not like.

Very true. What has me optimistic about my kids team is that there are not many options. The Heat team isn't likely to add many and LVPSA has other issues that many do not like.
As you guys get older, people will start chasing the patch or the latest acronym for exposure.

Back