Recruiting Tips for Parents Just Starting the Process

Good thing YOU weren’t the one playing.
I agree and that was a good one....lol! She is ultra competitive, especially against grown men who lie through their teeth. Remember, the apple doesn;t fall far from the tree. I'm sorry to vent with others on here about my experience with the pay to play league, with 25% starts for all players, regardless of skill level. It's just what my experience was and I was the customer. I paid a lot of money that year trying to help the country with their girls soccer league that they put together for the girls and the parents paid to watch them play competitive games. I had no idea the girls had no playoffs for the parents to watch.

I agree and that was a good one....lol! She is ultra competitive, especially against grown men who lie through their teeth. Remember, the apple doesn;t fall far from the tree. I'm sorry to vent with others on here about my experience with the pay to play league, with 25% starts for all players, regardless of skill level. It's just what my experience was and I was the customer. I paid a lot of money that year trying to help the country with their girls soccer league that they put together for the girls and the parents paid to watch them play competitive games. I had no idea the girls had no playoffs for the parents to watch.
You and everyone else. Guess some of us just knew what we were signing up for.

Thank you for your service.

So tragic that your country let you down by not holding a national playoffs for U14 girls soccer.

As for the question about video, I can say that the videos my kid sent were important in her recruitment, though certainly not THE primary tool. For example, she was an ECNL GK, and the programs that gave her offers rarely saw her do anything spectacular in person at games because frequently the games they happened to attend were lopsided affairs where she just stood around and took the occasional pass back or what action she did see wasn't particularly dramatic or highlight worthy. But the team's mere presence and standing as an upper level ECNL team helped garner the initial interest, and then they attended games, and then she sent videos that helped confirm what the coaches suspected she was capable of. The coaches who recruited her said they could tell better in person by sight that a player could play even if the particular game didn't showcase everything, but the videos are helpful to fill in any blanks.

Thank-you for your insight. My kiddo spent the last two showcases receiving passback but not having to make any saves worth a anything. So at one game 70 coaches saw what she can do with her feet with min. pressure but the other team just didn't challenge or get shots off. Kinda frustrating as she is still in the hunt for a future home. Congrats to your dd by the way (one of your old keeper coaches works with my kiddo and was bragging to the girls a couple of weeks ago about your dd's accomplishments).

A lot of the contentious conversations here about ECNL and video/no video is really around those D1 amazing dream schools. There are a lot of other schools out there and you don't necessarily need to be playing ECNL to find a happy soccer home. Sometimes these smaller schools aren't making it out to the showcases and sometimes the video starts the conversation. My kid has an offer already for a small school in maine based off of video and conversation. Pretty sure it is not an offer she is going to take but just goes to show that there is a place for video. A couple of her other prospects have seen her play or she attended their ID camp and they have asked she sends them video once a month or so in order to keep an eye on what she is doing.

Thank you for your service.

So tragic that your country let you down by not holding a national playoffs for U14 girls soccer.
The league was dumb, period and you agree so lay off my daughter asshole. I want to talk about the abuse some of these assholes like you treat girls. Parents have bought their way into soccer and pay to play and pay to get what they want and you love that because you make money in soccer asshole and treat females like shit asshole!!!!!!! Answer me this: Did the coaches talk about mental health at the last coaches conference asshole? My point in all of this is that many coaches are clueless with the pressure put on girls to perform at a high level, get perfect grades and get 1400 SAT asshole just to be a soccer player and treat females like shit, just like you asshole!!!! Today is not a day to mess with me!!!!! Do you know how many females have killed themselves the last 12 months asshole?

Last edited:
The league was dumb, period and you agree so lay off my daughter asshole. I want to talk about the abuse some of these assholes like you treat girls. Parents have bought their way into soccer and pay to play and pay to get what they want and you love that because you make money in soccer asshole and treat females like shit asshole!!!!!!! Answer me this: Did the coaches talk about mental health at the last coaches conference asshole? My point in all of this is that many coaches are clueless with the pressure put on girls to perform at a high level, get perfect grades and get 1400 SAT asshole and treat females like shit, just like you asshole!!!! Today is not a day to mess with me!!!!! Do you know how many females have killed themselves the last 12 months asshole?

I think you misconstrue that the negative things I say about you, which you deserve, are about your daughter. You have spent five years here doing nothing but complain how everything about your child's youth soccer experience since she won a "national championship" when she was 13 year old has been awful and a disappointment. Her coaches, everyone else's coaches, all of her clubs, everyone else's clubs, all their DOCs, GDA, high school soccer, referees, literally everything. You have blamed everyone but yourself for burning every bridge around you, arrogantly telling college and club coaches, and everyone here, that you had no interest in college for your daughter because she was going pro right out of HS. Your lack of self-awareness about who is putting pressure on children, your lack of personal accountability for anything, is truly astounding.

I can also see where you are going, and I will tell you right now it is it offensive and disrespectful to take someone else's tragedy, about which you know nothing, to support your anti-lockdown, anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-personal responsibility for anything, or whatever your self-pity party agenda item for today happens to be. Stop trying to use this horrible tragedy for your own selfish purposes you clueless idiot.

I think you misconstrue that the negative things I say about you, which you deserve, are about your daughter. You have spent five years here doing nothing but complain how everything about your child's youth soccer experience since she won a "national championship" when she was 13 year old has been awful and a disappointment. Her coaches, everyone else's coaches, all of her clubs, everyone else's clubs, all their DOCs, GDA, high school soccer, referees, literally everything. You have blamed everyone but yourself for burning every bridge around you, arrogantly telling college and club coaches, and everyone here, that you had no interest in college for your daughter because she was going pro right out of HS. Your lack of self-awareness about who is putting pressure on children, your lack of personal accountability for anything, is truly astounding.

I can also see where you are going, and I will tell you right now it is it offensive and disrespectful to take someone else's tragedy, about which you know nothing, to support your anti-lockdown, anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-personal responsibility for anything, or whatever your self-pity party agenda item for today happens to be. Stop trying to use this horrible tragedy for your own selfish purposes you clueless idiot.
You of all people. You know you threaten my child asshole. People called you out for it. You have asked me on numerous occasions about Spain. You make fun of the possibilities of her being returned because you might need a vax. That is fucking being a mental abuser on my child. You are something else. PLease forgive me for going off on you today You are the biggest liar and asshole here. I have been pleading with some of you to wake the fuck up. You have made fun of me and my kid asshole way too many times. I am 100% dead serious. Dont fuck with me today!!!!!!!!!

The League mentally abused you and Lied to you?

That’s a first, please do tell.
I can;t believe you. The fucking Director asshole whom also ran the TC in San Diego. What a piece of work you have become. Leave it Kicker. Today is not the day. Do you know what it;s like to be 14 years old and be lied to contantly and pressure to play in the league or HSS. That was real pressure Kicker. Please, leave me alone today. That league was shit and we all know why excpet you. My dd has gone through tough times Kicker, ok. How would you like to be offerred a $200,000 deal but be told, "Jab or no deal." That is fucking mental pressure bro. Thanks for nothing and please never threaten me again, got it?????

I can;t believe you. The fucking Director asshole whom also ran the TC in San Diego. What a piece of work you have become. Leave it Kicker. Today is not the day. Do you know what it;s like to be 14 years old and be lied to contantly and pressure to play in the league or HSS. That was real pressure Kicker. Please, leave me alone today. That league was shit and we all know why excpet you. My dd has gone through tough times Kicker, ok. How would you like to be offerred a $200,000 deal but be told, "Jab or no deal." That is fucking mental pressure bro. Thanks for nothing and please never threaten me again, got it?????
“we” are you referring to your multiple avatars?

You are the one who put that on her….own it!

“we” are you referring to your multiple avatars?

You are the one who put that on her….own it!
No sir, you are a back stabber. Who the fuck takes a personal conversation from a goat fc "pal" and then air what you think I said to you on a public forum? WTF does that shit? You do. Why? I was against your league that you bought into. I only paid one year. It was complete lies and that is 100% truth. I put my dd out here because the liars said to STFU or else. I came here because they are here dummy. You know they are too which has me puzzled.

To all you parents who have kids. Call your kids today and tell them you love them regardless of their GPA, SAT score, soccer skills and grades. Their is more to life then school and soccer. My threats are at an all time high everyone and I might need to leave.

Don’t hate the mirror for what it reflects…
This place is shit and I piled mine on it for sure at times. When it comes to girls and how some coaches have treated girls in soccer, I dont regret coming on here to share the facts, despite you my fact checker. Do you work for Metaverse? I tell parents all the time that soccer right now in this country is poison at best. If you dont take the jab as a 14 year old soccer player you cant go to camp. Do you agree with that? Tonight is it for me dude. Assholes are threatening again. Amazing what men will do in their darkest hour. Have fun fact checker and gate keeper of socal soccer. You win kicker.

You of all people. You know you threaten my child asshole. People called you out for it. You have asked me on numerous occasions about Spain. You make fun of the possibilities of her being returned because you might need a vax. That is fucking being a mental abuser on my child. You are something else. PLease forgive me for going off on you today You are the biggest liar and asshole here. I have been pleading with some of you to wake the fuck up. You have made fun of me and my kid asshole way too many times. I am 100% dead serious. Dont fuck with me today!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I'm just making fun of you. Honestly, it never dawned on me that anyone, even you, would be dumb enough to convince their child to forego a college education so she could train in a country she can't even go to because she isn't vaccinated. But it's beginning to sound very much like that's actually a very real problem for you. If it is, don't blame me. I'm not the anti-vaxxer calling a life-saving vaccine "bat poison" and posting one stupid anti-vax meme after the next, which you obviously thought was a real hoot right up until those memes came home to roost. I'm not the one willing to spread Covid to everyone around me, risking their health and safety. I didn't tell her to not get vaccinated, that was you. And if she decides to "risk" the "bat poison" because Spain is that important, I'm also not the one who will lose sleep the rest of my days worrying that my kid will grow bat wings and a tail. If your kid just sacrificed her ability to play in college because you were too stupid to realize she needs to be vaccinated to go to Spain, if you really don't have a plan, you can try to avoid personal responsibility (yet again) all you want by trying to make it my fault, but all of it falls squarely on you buddy.

Nope, I'm just making fun of you. Honestly, it never dawned on me that anyone, even you, would be dumb enough to convince their child to forego a college education so she could train in a country she can't even go to because she isn't vaccinated. But it's beginning to sound very much like that's actually a very real problem for you. If it is, don't blame me. I'm not the anti-vaxxer calling a life-saving vaccine "bat poison" and posting one stupid anti-vax meme after the next, which you obviously thought was a real hoot right up until those memes came home to roost. I'm not the one willing to spread Covid to everyone around me, risking their health and safety. I didn't tell her to not get vaccinated, that was you. And if she decides to "risk" the "bat poison" because Spain is that important, I'm also not the one who will lose sleep the rest of my days worrying that my kid will grow bat wings and a tail. If your kid just sacrificed her ability to play in college because you were too stupid to realize she needs to be vaccinated to go to Spain, if you really don't have a plan, you can try to avoid personal responsibility (yet again) all you want by trying to make it my fault, but all of it falls squarely on you buddy.
You are so evil coach so and so. Just wait until the real news hits you in the gut. Do you know how many professional soccer plays have died after the jab the last 12 months?' Any of you smart asses want to take a guess? Last 12 months? Guess monster man? Today is 100% my last day by the way. Everyone following this shit, this guy Golden gate makes bank selling Elite soccer to parents and then looks for the kick back. Dirty money!!! No real dad would talk like you about my dd all the time. No way you have any kids. You lie way too much!!! You actually threaten my dd dude. I have it all. No one should be forced to take this vax shit. Golden Gate is highly involved with girls soccer and so are others on here everyone. Dad on boards is not a good look. This sport is controlled by some real monsters and you and the other two are monsters. Pay to play so you get paid, nice!!! Put down Fresno players. Put down poor families. Put down free thinkers who say no to the jab. I see how you work your lies. You lie and lie and put mental abuse on kids all the time. By the way, no jab needed in Spain, yay!!! Nice try coach...

You are so evil coach so and so. Just wait until the real news hits you in the gut. Do you know how many professional soccer plays have died after the jab the last 12 months?' Any of you smart asses want to take a guess? Last 12 months? Guess monster man? Today is 100% my last day by the way. Everyone following this shit, this guy Golden gate makes bank selling Elite soccer to parents and then looks for the kick back. Dirty money!!! No real dad would talk like you about my dd all the time. No way you have any kids. You lie way too much!!! You actually threaten my dd dude. I have it all. No one should be forced to take this vax shit. Golden Gate is highly involved with girls soccer and so are others on here everyone. Dad on boards is not a good look. This sport is controlled by some real monsters and you and the other two are monsters. Pay to play so you get paid, nice!!! Put down Fresno players. Put down poor families. Put down free thinkers who say no to the jab. I see how you work your lies. You lie and lie and put mental abuse on kids all the time. By the way, no jab needed in Spain, yay!!! Nice try coach...

Tottenham just plays like they died, but they're not really dead moron. Exactly zero professional soccer players have died because they got vaccinated. Zero. Nada. How many anti-vaxxers have killed their parents by giving them Covid-19?

Congratulations that Spain now allows anti-vaxxers to travel if they can show proof they had Covid-19 but did not receive a Herman Cain Award. That was a close one.

Tottenham just plays like they died, but they're not really dead moron. Exactly zero professional soccer players have died because they got vaccinated. Zero. Nada. How many anti-vaxxers have killed their parents by giving them Covid-19?

Congratulations that Spain now allows anti-vaxxers to travel if they can show proof they had Covid-19 but did not receive a Herman Cain Award. That was a close one.
You are so evil Coach. Why are you here? Are you still after me and my little 13 year old? What a piece of work you have become. You like being a attorney? Karma got you and it's all over for you.

When was the last time any of you have heard of 5 professional soccer players dying from a heart attack in one year?

Five professional soccer players die from heart attacks, fueling speculation of vaccine side effects ((this was last year. Pfizer just released 10 pages of adverse effects that they were trying to keep from us for 75 years. CEO's sold their stocks and took off. Merderna is down 60% and others 20% down)).
It is unclear if any of the five soccer players had received the COVID jabs, however, most international, and domestic sports teams have mandates in place. Nothing to see here folks and Golden Gate is so right, right? Listen to this fool lie and lie and help get your kids killed. Life insurance claims are up 40% and that is no lie. CNN is not reporting and all Fox reports now is war. WTF up folks and please, dont get any boosters. I will never get the jab Golden Gate. Never loser!!! When was the last time insurance carriers had a 40% increase? Never!!! This is the first year. 10% was the highest. What a killer you have become GG. Here is some recruiting tips for parents. Dont talk your kids into taking the jab so they can get a free education for soccer. Also, if your kid is really good, dont take the jabs so you can play for the USA. That is my tip today.

Last edited:
Back