Recruiting Tips for Parents Just Starting the Process

Second that! Appreciate the clarification
No worries bro. Some folks think I have all these avatars and I play my 9 different personalities through avatars. I'm off all my meds now too, so I'm very unpredictable today Giesbock. For the 100th time, EJ is no longer and is gone for good. I hope that clarify things for you and others :)

No worries bro. Some folks think I have all these avatars and I play my 9 different personalities through avatars. I'm off all my meds now too, so I'm very unpredictable today Giesbock. For the 100th time, EJ is no longer and is gone for good. I hope that clarify things for you and others :)
Same flavor, different label....

Whew...whiplashed again. Every time I ask some dumb question or ask for some legit advice or comment, it turns on its head and drops into the nearest rabbit hole!

Look, my younger brother is certifiably mentally ill.

If you’re joking about going on or off your meds, I don’t appreciate that cause needing meds ain’t a joke.

if on the other hand you’re seriously off meds, I suggest you either refill the prescription or get time with your doc.

Dinkin around an in-line forum can’t be what’s best for you.

this morning I took a visit back to early Feb 2020 before Covid joined us. It was so cool to read about the ins and outs of this team and who was going to move to which team.

Hope we can get back to that.
Take it easy.

Whew...whiplashed again. Every time I ask some dumb question or ask for some legit advice or comment, it turns on its head and drops into the nearest rabbit hole!

Look, my younger brother is certifiably mentally ill.

If you’re joking about going on or off your meds, I don’t appreciate that cause needing meds ain’t a joke.

if on the other hand you’re seriously off meds, I suggest you either refill the prescription or get time with your doc.

Dinkin around an in-line forum can’t be what’s best for you.

this morning I took a visit back to early Feb 2020 before Covid joined us. It was so cool to read about the ins and outs of this team and who was going to move to which team.

Hope we can get back to that.
Take it easy.
Tell me about it. Can wait for things to get back to a sort of new normal.

That is 100% true. That's how you keep winning. Drop the bottom 20% every year. He's super up front about that as well. He will not drop a player during the season or add a player during the season unless they moved into town. That was my two year experience. Tad played it super fair. I will look for my one year deal we signed with the great Tad. You also saw him and the Gaffer looking at next years potential recruits at other games. I would try and be his friend after games and I'm like, "where you going coach ((call me Tad please he would say)), I'm watching Slammers vs Legends. He had his note cards out too. Now my dd is not the recruited anymore. She has to earn her spot and wont find out until after the season. I told my dd that Tad is watching so and so, so you better work your ass off or your DD is getting cut.....lol. My dd loved that challenge. Some girls, no, they want promises of development and leave it up to the club and coach to make them great. Tad never promised more then one year Outside. Is he supposed to promise them a rose garden for 7 years? No promises except one and done or try and not get cut.

You just totally contradicted yourself.

A meme with a quote... and you still fucking spelled it incorrectly.
Perceptions are what you make them dumb dumb. Suspended two times for 14 days and all you have is this? Keep it up and you will be gone forever. Also, bad example to your DD dude. Follow the rules first and then come talk to me. Messy is now suspended 7 days and EOTL has lost his mind.

Perceptions are what you make them dumb dumb. Suspended two times for 14 days and all you have is this? Keep it up and you will be gone forever. Also, bad example to your DD dude. Follow the rules first and then come talk to me. Messy is now suspended 7 days and EOTL has lost his mind.

Well, if you could restrain your impulses to mouth off to me when I return, perhaps I'd leave you alone. Twice now, you couldn't.

Well, if you could restrain your impulses to mouth off to me when I return, perhaps I'd leave you alone. Twice now, you couldn't.
I forgot about you until you came back today and I was the only one to welcome you back. Be nice dummy. You know if I call you stupid, it's because you are. I'm stupid too so welcome to the club dummy. Were all a bunch of miss fits who get a second chance. Smack talk is all good with me you stupid soccer dad. Get a hold of yourself and start being normal. My God Outlaw, stop trying to be right all the time. BTW, when is your team coming down South to ball?

I forgot about you until you came back today and I was the only one to welcome you back. Be nice dummy. You know if I call you stupid, it's because you are. I'm stupid too so welcome to the club dummy. Were all a bunch of miss fits who get a second chance. Smack talk is all good with me you stupid soccer dad. Get a hold of yourself and start being normal. My God Outlaw, stop trying to be right all the time. BTW, when is your team coming down South to ball?

I'm inclined to think your goat is a little older than mine. We're just getting into the recruiting game and I believe you're in the middle or on the way out of yours. Maybe Surf but, at this point, "South" may have to be Vegas.

Not sure if MAP is still available for ideas, suggestions about recruiting- or maybe others with experience-
With a complete lack of GAME footage (other than some sideline highlights I’ve got) are coaches at all interested in seeing training? Or are we SOL till next season?

Not sure if MAP is still available for ideas, suggestions about recruiting- or maybe others with experience-
With a complete lack of GAME footage (other than some sideline highlights I’ve got) are coaches at all interested in seeing training? Or are we SOL till next season?
I would PM MAP. I’m sure he reads a bit and would see you were trying to contact him.

Just sent you a PM

Back