Recommendation for OC soccer trainer?

maestroFRSM

SILVER
Apologies in advance if this has been addressed before.

Any recommendations for personal soccer trainers based in Orange County?

Burgi’s a bit older.
Levi is younger.
Both have thick accents.
Jaime Arroyo is solid. Good personality for all ages.
Mauricio Bardales (pats coach) is really good too. Great for technical work.
Kylie Roach is great if you want a female that will push your kid.

Burgi Hoffman. Knows how to train kids properly (national team players, college players, pros) and doesn’t sugar coat how your kids are doing. almost anyone who has been around in OC knows Burgi. I’ve gone to see what they are doing at other training but my kids always go to Burgi for consistent training. Just have to stay away from the “cone tossers” who don’t use anything besides a few cones and maybe a latter every week - some of those guys can also be pretty expensive. Some also think doing push ups, sit ups and running them for an hour is training. When you go to enough camps, individual and group training you will figure out who the legit coaches are

Burgi Hoffman. Knows how to train kids properly (national team players, college players, pros) and doesn’t sugar coat how your kids are doing. almost anyone who has been around in OC knows Burgi. I’ve gone to see what they are doing at other training but my kids always go to Burgi for consistent training. Just have to stay away from the “cone tossers” who don’t use anything besides a few cones and maybe a latter every week - some of those guys can also be pretty expensive. Some also think doing push ups, sit ups and running them for an hour is training. When you go to enough camps, individual and group training you will figure out who the legit coaches are

I like Georges Ba. Played professionally in Europe and my daughter improved a lot with his camp of mostly boys. I have tried quite a few camps I think his is the best we have been to. He also does private group training.

My dd did Jason back in the day. He's the real deal and does not sugar anything. My dd and I were just talking about his training last week. She was 11 and his training was none stop and hard but well worth it :)

I like Georges Ba. Played professionally in Europe and my daughter improved a lot with his camp of mostly boys. I have tried quite a few camps I think his is the best we have been to. He also does private group training.
He is a decent trainer But not at level as some of the other mentioned. Two things you don’t do to other coaches, especially when working camps/clinics that you are paid to be at: 1) Ask kids/parents for contact info 2) Solicite kids to join your private training and/or camps.

Wow. I think it is crazy expensive to pay over $70 for just semi private lesson for just an hour. From the video I found from youtube, it does not look better than the Futsal training for just $30.

Really recommend this place
It’s in Tustin
Wow, gr8t name!!! Is it kind of like, "Give N Go" like in hoops? "Play to be Free" Awesome tagline. My dd has had only a few coaches (like now) who have allowed her to play the game free from being yelling at and no more robo messages. She has learned to create new moves that she has to come up quickly when she's facing a back line of 5'9, 5'10 5'11 and the Full Back at 5'7 who is full of grit and toughness with a never give up attitude. I also like the "sneak N go" & "Fast n Go" TY for this information bro :)

Back