Recommendation for OC soccer trainer?

Wow, gr8t name!!! Is it kind of like, "Give N Go" like in hoops? "Play to be Free" Awesome tagline. My dd has had only a few coaches (like now) who have allowed her to play the game free from being yelling at and no more robo messages. She has learned to create new moves that she has to come up quickly when she's facing a back line of 5'9, 5'10 5'11 and the Full Back at 5'7 who is full of grit and toughness with a never give up attitude. I also like the "sneak N go" & "Fast n Go" TY for this information bro :)
Sunday nights at 6pm
High school pick up games Co-Ed
The last 3 weeks in a row we’ve driven from south sd to oc for it.. my dd has a had a blast every time.

Wow, gr8t name!!! Is it kind of like, "Give N Go" like in hoops? "Play to be Free" Awesome tagline. My dd has had only a few coaches (like now) who have allowed her to play the game free from being yelling at and no more robo messages. She has learned to create new moves that she has to come up quickly when she's facing a back line of 5'9, 5'10 5'11 and the Full Back at 5'7 who is full of grit and toughness with a never give up attitude. I also like the "sneak N go" & "Fast n Go" TY for this information bro :)
Pass N Move
Stop N Go
Cut N Run
Get N The box (from crossing training?)
Side 2 Side?

ahhh these are best I got

If you’re looking for an independent trainer rather than part in of an organization- Camille Lacey is a great option. Excellent skill instruction, careful warm up / stretching, etc. runs a vibrant high level small clinic on Friday evening. Tustin Sports Park.

My dd did Jason back in the day. He's the real deal and does not sugar anything. My dd and I were just talking about his training last week. She was 11 and his training was none stop and hard but well worth it :)
My son learned from Jason more than any other coach , and no sugar coating anything. It is a challenge making it through one of his sessions without him getting on you, he puts real pressure on your kid in front of everyone. It was like a soccer boot camp and my son loved the challenge.

My son learned from Jason more than any other coach , and no sugar coating anything. It is a challenge making it through one of his sessions without him getting on you, he puts real pressure on your kid in front of everyone. It was like a soccer boot camp and my son loved the challenge.
Some girls came the first day and never came back again....lol!!! Not for some and nothing wrong with that. However, if you want D1 pressure let him have a crack at your kid for at least one session He was tough on my dd and she handled all the way through. It was too far to drive from Temecula to Chino Hills but we did a package and it 100% helped my dd. I think it might be time for another boot camp with ZERO sugar drops of praise from SDA. I mean that 100% :) I also like touch n go too. Thanks for all the help :)

Some girls came the first day and never came back again....lol!!! Not for some and nothing wrong with that. However, if you want D1 pressure let him have a crack at your kid for at least one session He was tough on my dd and she handled all the way through. It was too far to drive from Temecula to Chino Hills but we did a package and it 100% helped my dd. I think it might be time for another boot camp with ZERO sugar drops of praise from SDA. I mean that 100% :) I also like touch n go too. Thanks for all the help :)
I forgot about him until last week and when my dd said she wanted to get in some private training with a top notch skills pressure coach. We both thought of Jason and now this today and only 10 minutes away.....just wow, thanks Dom :)

i like what i'm reading re Jason --> can someone post contact info for him? i hope i'm not being daft but i went through this thread and did not see that info. apologies in advance.

Three types of youth soccer coaches in today's youth soccer market.

Coach #1. Syrupy, dreamy, whip cream, sugary and tell you WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR coach with all the inside connections :)

2. Coach #2. Salt, rubbing alcohol, peal your skin back and throw salt on all the goats open sores, all their clear weaknesses laid before all to see, truthful, harsh, honest, yell a little, push you when your lazy and tell you What YOU NEED TO HEAR coach

Coach #3. Yoda coach.

Jason I believe coached back in the day and saw all the craziness and built this boutique for those who want the truth of where their goat is at for top D1 play or just a fair assessment. He fits #2 and I like that with some Yoda type coach mixed in for my goat and I believe my dd would agree. #1 coach is dangerous IMHO. I hope this helps. My dd is a little scared to go back because of one thing: its freaking hard, but what all top players need to be aware of if they want to play top college ball :) the cool thing too is he had high praise for my goat as did JH and her old DA coach PD. All could be their with a great attitude and hard work. This guy is the real deal if you want truth.

Last edited:
Back