Real Colorado Girls going back to ECNL

9 members monopolized SoCal
That's why your club did what they did? OK, great reason to mess up the whole landscape because of jealousy? You guys blew it and went the wrong way to beat the competition. I wouldn;t have let JH or your dudes in my company either. ECNL didnlt have all the college scholarships in town. Legends and Beach got deals for their players too. Look at how you attack Tad and Rob. You should say sorry and stop being so jealous. This boat ride is coming to an end unless Beach, Legends and Surf can buy out the Blues to save Socal the GDA. May the price be right :) I can;t wait to see how all this unfolds. Money talks dude!!!!

Here we go again Kicker. It never ends, round and round we go.....lol :) It always comes back to you and me, isn;t that ironic? Hold on.........

1585429606170.png

I saw this posted elsewhere and cut and pasted it here, as it’s an interesting observation:

I think that game is over. USSF has an almost entirely new leadership group.

NCFC (NC Courage) just announced they are leaving GDA.
NCFC is two time NWSL champion.
NCFC coaches also coach US Youth National Teams.
NCFC has several players in the YNT pool.
Cindy Parlow Cone works for NCFC youth, and she now heads USSF.
NCFCs top team will play in the ECNL next season.

= the GDA gig is up.

Here we go again Kicker. It never ends, round and round we go.....lol :) It always comes back to you and me, isn;t that ironic? Hold on.........

View attachment 6728
Nahhh. Even in Quarantine I have more of a life than you. No need to sit on a forum and respond to myself all day (To the point I need a bathroom break). I will only acknowledge the Blues comment. please go find and repost my how I hate on Tad or Rob. Ton of respect.....just not my flavor.

Other than that, you do a good enough job of showing everyone why you’ve had such a rough go in the Club Soccer scene...no need for any comments from me.

Cherrio!

Nahhh. Even in Quarantine I have more of a life than you. No need to sit on a forum and respond to myself all day (To the point I need a bathroom break). I will only acknowledge the Blues comment. please go find and repost my how I hate on Tad or Rob. Ton of respect.....just not my flavor.

Other than that, you do a good enough job of showing everyone why you’ve had such a rough go in the Club Soccer scene...no need for any comments from me.

Cherrio!
Your on here more than me. You should get paid (maybe you are) by Beach and GDA for being their pitchman. No one likes me in soccer and I like it that way. Until all this gets fixed and all the bad apples get out of the girls game, I will be here. You have a life, so do I. It's at home on my computer :)

I saw this posted elsewhere and cut and pasted it here, as it’s an interesting observation:

= the GDA gig is up.
That would be cool. I have family in some of the poorest communities in NC. I’m talking dirt floors, no running water, heat your house with a wood stove poor. I would love for my kid to play in NC.
My little cousin is a rapper in NC

= the GDA gig is up.
SoCal is fighting hard to keep their GDA front. What will the blues do?

= the GDA gig is up.

Cherrio!
So Kicker, my dd was the one who had a rough go at the club soccer scene. It was only from 2017-2019. All was good before and after. So, let's be clear. I had a rough go for two years out of 10. Not bad imo. I know parents who have said club soccer scene has been hell for them the last two years? How bout you over there at the Beach Kicker?

A few clubs getting blocked from ECNL is a way better problem to have (those clubs still had tons of talent who were developed and recruited by colleges) than two watered down leagues. Pick your poison. So legends and beach weren’t ecnl. Ok. They still were very good with very good players. As it is now DA has some crap teams and ecnl has crap teams and overall both levels are poor. There are some god awful DA teams. And ecnl. The talent is spread out, the levels are a mess. DA solved nothing. It needs to end.

A few clubs getting blocked from ECNL is a way better problem to have (those clubs still had tons of talent who were developed and recruited by colleges) than two watered down leagues. Pick your poison. So legends and beach weren’t ecnl. Ok. They still were very good with very good players. As it is now DA has some crap teams and ecnl has crap teams and overall both levels are poor. There are some god awful DA teams. And ecnl. The talent is spread out, the levels are a mess. DA solved nothing. It needs to end.
If ecnl would have allowed Beach and legends to be part of ecnl it would have been an incredible league. I can't confirm but find it hard to believe that clubs outside of socal weren't treated the same way by ecnl. So DA saw this as an opportunity and did something about it, I dont know if it will last and I am not sure if they did it the right way. All I can see is that there is one watered down league now in socal and that is ECNL. You have slammers, then no one else. GDA in socal has surf, blues, legends, beach, real socal, city SC and Albion. I would be part of GDA in socal for as long as it lasts due to the competition. If you want a guaranteed trophy or to be able to say you won league, go to slammers. They will win almost every age group because no competition and because they are a good competitive club. So what has been ecnl's response to this? Let's keep grabbing clubs by offering two teams, if GDA does fold like you all say then the league's will be even more watered down because there will be six A team's and six B team's in each league. They have only made this offer to a few clubs so far but how long until they offer it to everyone willing to join?

What I am trying to get across is it shoudn't matter the name of the league, go where the best competition is if you can manage the drive time and other logistics. Right now, in socal, that is GDA. Once that changes, I will be all for ecnl, time will tell.

Lol. Cool-aid drinker. ECNL is stronger than DA most certainly at the oldest age groups, where it matters most (college coaches). They players want to play HS soccer. Blues has ECNL, too, and they win National Championships. In fact, they have some of their tops teams in ECNL, and their second/third teams in DA. Strikers are very strong in some age groups. Slammers and LAFC are always good. You don't have bottom feeders in ECNL like you do in DA. Pats, OC Surf, Albion, Galaxy's (depending on the age group).

Why do you think teams, including the Slammers, are leaving DA, but no one is leaving ECNL? Better league, better structure.

Lol. Cool-aid drinker. ECNL is stronger than DA most certainly at the oldest age groups, where it matters most (college coaches). They players want to play HS soccer. Blues has ECNL, too, and they win National Championships. In fact, they have some of their tops teams in ECNL, and their second/third teams in DA. Strikers are very strong in some age groups. Slammers and LAFC are always good. You don't have bottom feeders in ECNL like you do in DA. Pats, OC Surf, Albion, Galaxy's (depending on the age group).

Why do you think teams, including the Slammers, are leaving DA, but no one is leaving ECNL? Better league, better structure.
This stuff their all on causes blindness too and hearing loss. I tried to warn them all but whatever. What can one do but shut up and move on. The war of 2016 is almost over. Lot's of Guru's in soccer serving up the most addicting form of koolaid west of AZ. My hate PM box is getting spooky again.

I am going to do something crazy here and back up everything I said with proof.
1) I am a cool aid drinker even though I stated that the name of the league didn't matter and to just go where it is most competitive.
2) I said that I don't think DA is doing everything right and HS is one of them but not ALL players want to play HS
3) Most of blues older teams are Baker's who wants his players on his Jserra HS team and not possible with DA but as a club blues are going DA from all the blues parents I talk to
4) Strikers standings from U13 - U18/19 in order (11th, 7th, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 3rd) if by very strong you mean an average standing of 6th, I agree. I am guessing you are a striker dad and good for you for supporting them.
5) Galaxy is first in one age group but around middle of the pack in the rest so i don't know if bottom feeder is correct but I noticed you ignored Legends, Beach, SD surf, blues and real so cal which ecnl doesn't have that type of quality.
6) AZ arsenal, Phoenix Rising, DMCV sharks and rebels are bottom of the standings in most age groups.

I am not arguing that DA is better overall or will always be better, my only argument is that DA offers way better competition right now. When that changes I will be onboard with ECNL or if some 3rd league is created. My suggestion is that you stop having loyalty to a league and just go where the best development and competition is.

I am going to do something crazy here and back up everything I said with proof.
1) I am a cool aid drinker even though I stated that the name of the league didn't matter and to just go where it is most competitive.
2) I said that I don't think DA is doing everything right and HS is one of them but not ALL players want to play HS
3) Most of blues older teams are Baker's who wants his players on his Jserra HS team and not possible with DA but as a club blues are going DA from all the blues parents I talk to
4) Strikers standings from U13 - U18/19 in order (11th, 7th, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 3rd) if by very strong you mean an average standing of 6th, I agree. I am guessing you are a striker dad and good for you for supporting them.
5) Galaxy is first in one age group but around middle of the pack in the rest so i don't know if bottom feeder is correct but I noticed you ignored Legends, Beach, SD surf, blues and real so cal which ecnl doesn't have that type of quality.
6) AZ arsenal, Phoenix Rising, DMCV sharks and rebels are bottom of the standings in most age groups.

I am not arguing that DA is better overall or will always be better, my only argument is that DA offers way better competition right now. When that changes I will be onboard with ECNL or if some 3rd league is created. My suggestion is that you stop having loyalty to a league and just go where the best development and competition is.
Lame!!!!!!! You sir are no Guru. You no nothing about what your're talking about. 25%ter? This is only a challenge and mean know disrespect to your or your dd. What level is your goat? Please help me help you with your horrible understanding of both leagues. I'm a Striker papa and we tied Slammers. Is that worthy of something? If that stupid league makes it another year, let's set up some challenges, cool? Oh wait, your're dumb league wont allow your dd to play with us over hear. That be tooooo bad Guru. Some really good players in both leagues.

Strikers U19'S are tied for second, only Blues Baker (reigning national champs) is ahead of them. The U15's are very good as well with a youth national team prospect. What I said is that 'Strikers are very strong in some age groups'. That is accurate.

Blues has very good ECNL teams in U19, U17, and U16. These are the ages where HS soccer come into play.

Blues Bakers players preferred to remain in ECNL. That is why they have their third team at best playing DA at the U19 age level.

Slammers have always been a top dog. They play ECNL.You like to claim ownership of the Blues, Yet Blues plays in both leagues. Blues are NOT going DA. They are staying in both leagues. And, with the exodus from DA to ECNL, I cannot see any scenario they would choose the less stable league. Blues and Slammers have the best national brands. Guess where they play?

AZ Arsenal and Phoenix rising have some excellent teams. And, some weaker teams. Just like Del Sol and Utah Royals.

Strikers U19'S are tied for second, only Blues Baker (reigning national champs) is ahead of them. The U15's are very good as well with a youth national team prospect. What I said is that 'Strikers are very strong in some age groups'. That is accurate.

Blues has very good ECNL teams in U19, U17, and U16. These are the ages where HS soccer come into play.
ts on that t
Blues Bakers players preferred to remain in ECNL. That is why they have their third team at best playing DA at the U19 age level.

Slammers have always been a top dog. They play ECNL.You like to claim ownership of the Blues, Yet Blues plays in both leagues. Blues are NOT going DA. They are staying in both leagues. And, with the exodus from DA to ECNL, I cannot see any scenario they would choose the less stable league. Blues and Slammers have the best national brands. Guess where they play?

AZ Arsenal and Phoenix rising have some excellent teams. And, some weaker teams. Just like Del Sol and Utah Royals.
My dd 04 Strikers team played that 05's Strikers right before Corono virus lock down. It was our first game after HS.....lol. My dd and I were very impressed with that team. We tied them 2-2 or 1-1 I think. The 05 team played prettier soccer, and what I mean by that is they tried harder to pass from the back and brought it up the field. They also tried harder.My dd was pooped after first 5 minutes and had to take it up a notch she said :) I saw some top top goat(s) on that team, let me tell you. With the mass exodus from the GDA, it looks like both teams will look to improve. Keep in mind some girls around this time quit. Next years haul looks really promising. I can;t say who, but Strikers will be very very competitive in 04 and 05 age groups. I can;t speak on the 03s because I don;t know anyone on that team. I pray we get the season started in September, with August as start time. Kiss this season goodbye everyone and your check. No travel or team fees so you save on that. It sucks but it is what it is.

Blues are NOT going DA. They are staying in both leagues. And, with the exodus from DA to ECNL, I cannot see any scenario they would choose the less stable league. Blues and Slammers have the best national brands. Guess where they play?

We shall see what blues does but I am being told they want to go DA. I am sure they would love to stay in both as long as possible but I have been told that ecnl doesn't like that and will make them choose soon. You are right, blues and slammers do have a good brand but SD surf probably has a better brand than them and where do they play? Beach, legends and Real So Cal also are big brands and where do they play? What you are saying now is true, in my opinion there is a nod to DA for competitiveness but you can argue it's close. If Blues does move completely to DA then 4 of the 5 biggest brands in socal soccer will be in socal DA.

I agree some good and some bad about the AZ teams but my point was that you tried to make it seem like DA has "bottom feeders" and ecnl doesn't. I personally wouldn't call those clubs that but I can't tell you what to do. I do enjoy your take and you could have a point that the older ages are stronger in ecnl which would make sense since when DA was introduced those girls were already playing HS and why change from the league that has been around longer. However, the younger ages are much stronger in DA than ecnl. So does that signify a shift? After these older teams age out then DA will have the stronger teams and more competitive league?

We shall see what blues does but I am being told they want to go DA. I am sure they would love to stay in both as long as possible but I have been told that ecnl doesn't like that and will make them choose soon. You are right, blues and slammers do have a good brand but SD surf probably has a better brand than them and where do they play? Beach, legends and Real So Cal also are big brands and where do they play? What you are saying now is true, in my opinion there is a nod to DA for competitiveness but you can argue it's close. If Blues does move completely to DA then 4 of the 5 biggest brands in socal soccer will be in socal DA.

I agree some good and some bad about the AZ teams but my point was that you tried to make it seem like DA has "bottom feeders" and ecnl doesn't. I personally wouldn't call those clubs that but I can't tell you what to do. I do enjoy your take and you could have a point that the older ages are stronger in ecnl which would make sense since when DA was introduced those girls were already playing HS and why change from the league that has been around longer. However, the younger ages are much stronger in DA than ecnl. So does that signify a shift? After these older teams age out then DA will have the stronger teams and more competitive league?
My dd 04 Strikers team challenges your GDA clubs 04 team to an online juggling contest. If Blues goes all in GDA they will save the league, it's that simple. The one club that the USSF hates the most is the one club they need the most. How ironic....lol!!! I'm sure the "New Deal" will be tempting. I kind of hope they go all in GDA now. No ECNL. Then we can have AFL and NFL. Or ABA and the NBA. AL and NL. This is so funny LMOL right now in tears. How the world turns and how money talks.

Back