Real Colorado Girls going back to ECNL

Is it fair to assume that Blues have only held onto ECNL to this point to satisfy Baker's own need for top High School players?
And isn't this the year that most of the girls on that ECNL team will be graduating?
I believe his next "Super Team" is in the 07 age group. Those girls have 2 years until HS.

And isn't this the year that most of the girls on that ECNL team will be graduating?
I believe his next "Super Team" is in the 07 age group. Those girls have 2 years until HS.
The 07 team has been told DA by Baker. I think next year will be an interesting year for him, this will be the least amount of talent he has had on a HS team in awhile and even this year he didn't win anything with two stanford players. As far as club and the 07 team, also probably the least talented team he has had. That isn't a knock on any of the girls on that team it's just that he had some STUD players from his 3 older teams. The 07s could still be very good but he will have to show he can adjust and outcoach other teams now that he doesn't have the most talented roster in every game. If not, I see lots of yelling and socal soccer posts dedicated to him.

Is it fair to assume that Blues have only held onto ECNL to this point to satisfy Baker's own need for top High School players?
BS dude. They held on to make double the money. Smart business and their laughing at the bank. I would actually give advice to the board to go ahead and sell to Surf, Legends or Beach and the GDA or all of them combine can pitch in and let Tad and Larry retire with dignity. The things these club Docs said about Tad & Larry is appalling. Jealousy!!! If Blues goes all in ECNL, GDA is dead. However, If Blues is bought at the right price, then GDA lives another year. I actually really like this idea now. I will 100% fight for an inter-league schedule for next season. No more chickens. We will play inter league games, I will fight for that @SoccerGuru. Its on dude!!!!

The 07 team has been told DA by Baker. I think next year will be an interesting year for him, this will be the least amount of talent he has had on a HS team in awhile and even this year he didn't win anything with two stanford players. As far as club and the 07 team, also probably the least talented team he has had. That isn't a knock on any of the girls on that team it's just that he had some STUD players from his 3 older teams. The 07s could still be very good but he will have to show he can adjust and outcoach other teams now that he doesn't have the most talented roster in every game. If not, I see lots of yelling and socal soccer posts dedicated to him.

Really? Many would say they are the top 2007 team in the country....beat Barclay's Surf the last three times they have played them and that Surf team is ultra stacked.......I could be wrong as I only really know Surf at this age group but think the 2007 Baker team is just as dominant as his older teams were at this age.....agree with you about his H.S. team.....fireworks coming.......

Really? Many would say they are the top 2007 team in the country....beat Barclay's Surf the last three times they have played them and that Surf team is ultra stacked.......I could be wrong as I only really know Surf at this age group but think the 2007 Baker team is just as dominant as his older teams were at this age.....agree with you about his H.S. team.....fireworks coming.......
Yes, they beat surf the last two years at blues cup but then they lose to heat and draw with slammers and phoenix rising in socal. So at times they do play like the best but other times they don't so what you said is fair but I want to see how they fair in DA. Next year they will have multiple games against SD surf, Legends and Beach.

and yes, get your popcorn ready for those fireworks!

BS dude. They held on to make double the money. Smart business and their laughing at the bank. I would actually give advice to the board to go ahead and sell to Surf, Legends or Beach and the GDA or all of them combine can pitch in and let Tad and Larry retire with dignity. The things these club Docs said about Tad & Larry is appalling. Jealousy!!! If Blues goes all in ECNL, GDA is dead. However, If Blues is bought at the right price, then GDA lives another year. I actually really like this idea now. I will 100% fight for an inter-league schedule for next season. No more chickens. We will play inter league games, I will fight for that @SoccerGuru. Its on dude!!!!

There's nothing to buy? You are vastly overestimating the value of Blues both financially and as an influencer in the game. 5 years ago maybe. Now they're just another club.

There's nothing to buy? You are vastly overestimating the value of Blues both financially and as an influencer in the game. 5 years ago maybe. Now they're just another club.
They're making more money than ever. What fields did you play on last year? You have no idea what your talking about. No since of any buisness at all. Just another club that if they go all in ECNL will kill GDA, However, if they go all in GDA, they save the GDA. Just another club? Your just a sore loser who always lost to the Blues. Get over it and at least speak with conviction. All your information is wrong and mine is 85% right. I do add a few Singers in from time to time but I never cheat anyone out of money with lies and tricks. You, Guru, Lastman and Kicker should start a club together if your not already at the same club.

They're making more money than ever. What fields did you play on last year? You have no idea what your talking about. No since of any buisness at all. Just another club that if they go all in ECNL will kill GDA, However, if they go all in GDA, they save the GDA. Just another club? Your just a sore loser who always lost to the Blues. Get over it and at least speak with conviction. All your information is wrong and mine is 85% right. I do add a few Singers in from time to time but I never cheat anyone out of money with lies and tricks. You, Guru, Lastman and Kicker should start a club together if your not already at the same club.

You also vastly overestimate your knowledge and understanding of the game and the business.

You also vastly overestimate your knowledge and understanding of the game and the business.
I know how this game works bro. This soccer business is for the birds an full of cheats. Pay to play, yuk!!! That is not how sports are played dude. I'm glad you know how the inner workings work because I sure do and it sucks and it's why the men will always suck at soccer. All you guys played this game and you made it worse by cheating. This is the biggest fraud and scam all in one.

I'm glad you know how the inner workings work because I sure do...
I know I will regret asking this question, but here goes....you said you would never served on a board of directors for a soccer club....so what exactly qualifies you to know how anything on the financial or operational side of running a Soccer Club works?

I know I will regret asking this question, but here goes....you said you would never served on a board of directors for a soccer club....so what exactly qualifies you to know how anything on the financial or operational side of running a Soccer Club works?
...and while we’re asking questions and you have all the answers Elle. Is it even possible to buy a 501 c3?

Nada. Anything else is a fabrication or lie. Which we all know are many.

...and while we’re asking questions and you have all the answers Elle. Is it even possible to buy a 501 c3?

Buy their assets, pay off their creditors (or not?), hire their employees, and file new non-profit paperwork with a similar enough name so that you can "inherit" field permits next year. Is that close enough?

Buy their assets, pay off their creditors (or not?), hire their employees, and file new non-profit paperwork with a similar enough name so that you can "inherit" field permits next year. Is that close enough?

What assets? They don’t own any fields or property do they? They have staff. Why would you buy staff if you can simply hire them? Paying off their creditors, if they have any, doesn’t seem like a great investment either? And if you’re re-filing as another entity you’re not buying the organization. So in response to your question. No not really!

@timmyh that is exactly what I do. I only respond to people that aren't him. However, I don't think he will go away even if everyone on here starts to ignore his comments.

What assets? They don’t own any fields or property do they? They have staff. Why would you buy staff if you can simply hire them? Paying off their creditors, if they have any, doesn’t seem like a great investment either? And if you’re re-filing as another entity you’re not buying the organization. So in response to your question. No not really!

Somebody owns the field equipment (goals, nets, corner flags, line painter, perhaps a locker somewhere, etc). They may also have a stock of numbered bibs and the like for practices and tryouts. Perhaps some office equipment, like computers and phones for the BODs and senior coaches. Paying off the creditors had a ? attached, but that might be valuable to maintain intangibles like "good will". Are you new to this?

Will this be a bigger problem for big clubs or small clubs?
I guess you’d have to look at the financials for a true picture.
Most clubs rent fields from someone. Big clubs are at Great Park or similar. Small clubs are at community fields or the open grass of a middle school.
Anyone know how great park / Silverlakes / etc are handling this? Are they still expecting rent to be paid?
Large clubs have 3+ teams per age group. Small clubs have 1 or 2. If these numbers shrink, who is impacted more?
Large clubs have coaches that cover 3+ teams and it’s their main source of income. Small clubs may have similar set up. Will coaches be jumping ship to follow money/volume of teams?
Tournaments- big clubs usually put on a big tournament. With reciprocity “deals” for other clubs. Some small clubs have a tournament, but they are less expensive and have lower attendance. Does the big club depend on tournament revenue more than the small clubs?

Somebody owns the field equipment (goals, nets, corner flags, line painter, perhaps a locker somewhere, etc). They may also have a stock of numbered bibs and the like for practices and tryouts. Perhaps some office equipment, like computers and phones for the BODs and senior coaches. Paying off the creditors had a ? attached, but that might be valuable to maintain intangibles like "good will". Are you new to this?

Lol. Pinnies and a field liner. So back to my original point. There’s nothing to purchase. There’s plenty of fools who’ve been in this a long time

Back