Real Colorado Girls going back to ECNL

Lol. Pinnies and a field liner. So back to my original point. There’s nothing to purchase. There’s plenty of fools who’ve been in this a long time
I might regret doing this but, wtf, what else is there to do in our houses today? Purchase the coaches? No! Purchase the fields? No, unless you want to buy the Great Park. Purchase the pinnies? Only the colors, lime and blues. I still think they have the best colors. Purchase equipment? No! They just scrimmage and play kickball. No cones to buy. Purchase the brand? Hell yes!!!

What is the meaning of brand value?
Definition: Brand Value
The net present value or the future value of the cash flows that are attributable to the brand name or brand personality is known as brand value. A brand is an intangible asset of a business, and helps in differentiating between a company's book value and market value.

Have you and your pals like Soccer Guru watched the Blues U17 team play this year? How about Bakers super stars that will be on TV going for college cup this season? How about their GDA teams and ECNL teams? How many scholarships does Blues give out to entice suckers to their program? Zero. How many paying customers in the two top leagues did they have this year? x times x= How old is the brand? How many all time YNT? Big time D1 scholarships? Cal South State Cup Champs? ECNL National Championship?
Have some advice from me please. Listen to Timmy. Don;t respond to my ideas and opinions. I know my #1 Carl very well and were best friends now. In fact, he went out with my wife all day yesterday. Opposites are attracted to each other just so you know. An Angel with a Demon. Go figure :)Long story and I won;t bore you with the details. Most of you just know how to buy want you want. Not much to buy off these days. Also, Mark Cuban say's when this Corona is over, we will see America 2.0. He said he's clueless on what that all means, but get ready he said. I am ready so ready. I'm working on "what makes a brand have value" and will share later today :)

How do you measure brand awareness?
Tactics for measuring brand awareness
  1. Surveys. Whether you conduct a survey by email, website or telephone, you can either ask existing customers how they heard of you or ask a random selection of people if they are familiar with your brand. ...
  2. Look at website traffic. ...
  3. Look at search volume data. ...
  4. Use social listening.
Test question on brand awareness: What comes to your mind when you think of Real Colorodo FC Girls Soccer Club? Five seconds and then go, 1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5 and go.............

1) #1 Girls club in CO
2) All in ECNL with two teams
3) Mallory Pugh
4) Sophie Smith
5) High School Soccer Rules and both MP and SM were big time HS Soccer players like Tab was.
6) They have top 04 team with a truly gifted CM and some other super gifted players
7) My dd got the tie winning goal at Far West Regional's with no time left on the clock and advance her team and not Real CO to Texas to try and win Naty. Her team went on to win the Naty!!!! Just win baby.
Actually, that took me 15seconds so I'll give you guys who are playing 15 seconds too :) I will say they have an excellent brand. No brand is perfect either so I'm sure they have had their own local issues. Getting two ECNL teams is big league. Will this be A team and B team or mixed?

How do you measure brand awareness?
Tactics for measuring brand awareness
  1. Surveys. Whether you conduct a survey by email, website or telephone, you can either ask existing customers how they heard of you or ask a random selection of people if they are familiar with your brand. ...
  2. Look at website traffic. ...
  3. Look at search volume data. ...
  4. Use social listening.
Test question on brand awareness: What comes to your mind when you think of Real Colorodo FC Girls Soccer Club? Five seconds and then go, 1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5 and go.............

1) #1 Girls club in CO
2) All in ECNL with two teams
3) Mallory Pugh
4) Sophie Smith
5) High School Soccer Rules and both MP and SM were big time HS Soccer players like Tab was.
6) They have top 04 team with a truly gifted CM and some other super gifted players
7) My dd got the tie winning goal at Far West Regional's with no time left on the clock and advance her team and not Real CO to Texas to try and win Naty. Her team went on to win the Naty!!!! Just win baby.
Actually, that took me 15seconds so I'll give you guys who are playing 15 seconds too :) I will say they have an excellent brand. No brand is perfect either so I'm sure they have had their own local issues. Getting two ECNL teams is big league. Will this be A team and B team or mixed?
I forgot one more thing. Both MP and SM got full ride offers I believe to the two best soccer colleges imho. MP signed with UCLA and then changed her mind and went pro/WNT and then SM also changed her mind and went pro/WNY after two years at Stanford So it's not that crazy to want to play pro and walk away from $250,000 college deal? Not for all but for some goats. I think it's cool that they have the choice :)

Alums also include Janine Beckie and Jaelene Hinkle
You guys rock!! From my eyes in SoCal, it looks like a professional run academy that treat their goats with respect. Do you know if they had to pay club fees or was it a free ride? Just curious. Some think it's either all pay or no pay. I'm so stoked you guys came over. How are the two teams going to be next season?

I do believe it is all pay. They really know how to develop not only players but teams. This area is very much like OC (CA escapee :)) and has quite a bit of talent spread out over 4/5 clubs. But Real attracts the GOATS and fields some pretty competitive teams in all age groups. I am hoping both teams will compete equally. My DD is U16 also and while the Top team is definitely stacked and is one of the Top 10 teams in the Nation, the "second" team can hold it's own with most other teams. In the snowmaggedon DA showcase held here in Denver, the ECNL team got to play in the showcase against some DA teams and went 2-1-0 iirc.

I do believe it is all pay. They really know how to develop not only players but teams. This area is very much like OC (CA escapee :)) and has quite a bit of talent spread out over 4/5 clubs. But Real attracts the GOATS and fields some pretty competitive teams in all age groups. I am hoping both teams will compete equally. My DD is U16 also and while the Top team is definitely stacked and is one of the Top 10 teams in the Nation, the "second" team can hold it's own with most other teams. In the snowmaggedon DA showcase held here in Denver, the ECNL team got to play in the showcase against some DA teams and went 2-1-0 iirc.
All pay, interesting. Blues was like that too and so is Strikers. I think some offer "free" to get goats to come over but I don;t think it's that many. Every time my dd team played a team from CO, it was tough. Rush was good back in the day. I think you guys have that soft/hard Jersey attitude as well, but Jersey holds the court on toughness. Snow is not easy to play soccer in.

Back