Rancho buena Vista

Can someone please shine some light on this school and there program.
I was watching a game and got to say the players are great but the head coach is an embarrassment. The way she was talking to the girls in the side lines about other players on the field.
does anyone know anything about this coach and how or why she is even Coaching.
after looking at there record it doesn’t seem like the school has any interest in getting the program better.

Can someone please shine some light on this school and there program.
I was watching a game and got to say the players are great but the head coach is an embarrassment. The way she was talking to the girls in the side lines about other players on the field.
does anyone know anything about this coach and how or why she is even Coaching.

Surprised to hear that. RBV used to be one of the best programs in North County.

From what I understand this is a young team (seniors last year graduated).
The coach appears to be a math teacher at the school. Perhaps this is a rebuilding year?
BTW, their keeper is very good, in spite of the record.

Yes we had played them a while back and use the JV coach to actually teach.... not sure what the female coach is there for.... she doesn't seem to be instructing anything that has to do with soccer talk... kind of like just go go go... and some of her side lighting demeanors don't look professional whatsoever .....I did feel bad four girls really wanting to learn in that program they did used to be a powerhouse but not anymore.......as my daughter keeper said .. their keeper was legit.... She made at least three huge Savea....she even be causes a penalty kick.... Closed judgement call on a one-v-one save.... and backed it up by blocking it with a nice layout. I wonder where she plays she will have a huge future for sure.

everybody just says it's only high school and in some cases their right it's just only high School. I think high schools need to take a more serious approach on who they hire for sure.

Good luck to all the high school players

Lot's of "action" for GK in high school soccer. I have a friend whose dd got a full ride last year (we all know what that means now) at D1 school as a student and GK. Played HS Soccer only, zero club. 4.5 gpa and way over the avg SAT score and one heck of a playa as GK. She also did many other things with her life that took her away from being able to play full time club soccer all year around. Riding the pine this year but all is ok and she's very happy and healthy. Hoping to play Jr year. Her dad told me about another GK who played big time club, started and played every game since she was 9 and was recruited by all the top Unicorn U schools. She was promised the moon or lead to believe she would see "action" (playing time) as a Fr and low and behold, zero minutes all season long this past season. Now is looking to transfer and for the first time hates soccer. We all have to admit that soccer is a lot different watching from the bench when in your whole soccer career you played and started every game. It's hard to find good coaches to coach HS Soccer in some parts of socal. I hope they find some good help. Increase the pay to start is my suggestion :)

P.S. Good luck to all the girls playing in CIF playoffs this week :)

The coach appears to be a math teacher at the school.
Don’t know anything about this particular situation but in our area, the main coach (or at least one) has to be an accredited teacher for the students to get a full year of PE.
We got the JV football coach who also teaches some classes. JV soccer coaches were players/younger coaches and did well.

Back