Private Training In SD

Janie270

BRONZE
Does anyone have a recommendation for good private group training in San Diego? We did Coerver and it was great, but my son has outgrown that. Looking for something between Mission Hills and Chula Vista. Can't afford private trainers. Hoping for high competition pickup soccer or high intensity technical training. Kids are u14, u15. Thanks.

I am not familiar with the specific area you are referencing as we are in Carlsbad. In our area I am fond of Alex Walker (LAGSD), Daniel McKell (San Marcos Revolution) for field players. There are some groups in the 4S Ranch area for girls lead by women; if interested let me know and I can try to track down then info for you.

I am not familiar with the specific area you are referencing as we are in Carlsbad. In our area I am fond of Alex Walker (LAGSD), Daniel McKell (San Marcos Revolution) for field players. There are some groups in the 4S Ranch area for girls lead by women; if interested let me know and I can try to track down then info for you.

Thanks for the reply. A little too far for me and I have boys, but I appreciate the thought. Don't want a 1 on 1 trainer, just intense group training or pickup outside of normal practice.

I live in central San Diego and I have found that I normally have to go north to find what you describe. And those groups typically include a lot of players from Chula Vista and points south.

Yari Allnutt does private and group training in the Scripps Ranch/4S area. He came highly recommended from several people whose kids play in ECNL and DA teams. He's got great energy, very knowledgeable and the kids really love working with him. He was on the US Men's National Team, played in the Olympics and MLS. Highly recommend him.

Does anyone have a recommendation for good private group training in San Diego? We did Coerver and it was great, but my son has outgrown that. Looking for something between Mission Hills and Chula Vista. Can't afford private trainers. Hoping for high competition pickup soccer or high intensity technical training. Kids are u14, u15. Thanks.
My recommendation would be (FEW) Football’s Everything Wharehouse. http://fewcrew.com/

Back