President Joe Biden

Not sure why you bother with him to be honest. I get better conversations talking with my black lab as he runs around the yard chasing birds and rabbits.

I know you’re a covid denier. How you feeling about yesterday, the highest body count yet?

You can try changing the subject all you want. What are the odds that the Donny Depends resigns?
Hopefully he does and saves everyone the hassle. I'm not changing subjects, you are avoiding them - it's called being yellow.

I'd love to further discuss, this is fun in a sad kind of a way. I'll be back though, later. For now I need to go and contribute to society, make sure my family is cared for (youth futbol is an expensive endeavor, especially with two) , make sure employees have the tools necessary to run business, and make sure that we can help clients do the same for their customers and families. The economy is an important thing and average Americans need it to go about their daily life. Something about jobs, small business, etc...As you like to say - The American Way. Who knows, I may even throw a wrench into the car pool schedule and drive the car pool to practice tonight. Maybe stop in at Cabelas during practice, crossing my fingers that that they've replenished their inventory.

Let me know how the day's politicking works out. I expect a full report based on your insta, facechat, snapbook, and twitter feeds - or however you consume your daily info. Let me know later how you contributed to society today.

out.

I don’t think @EOTL offers any kind of debate. He just calls everyone “play on words” Trumpers and thinks it is funny or gives him leverage. He also does not understand policy vs. person. And most importantly, he has absolutely zero clue about the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

All of this amounts to pure ignorance. Just like the ignants who stormed the Capital. I DESPISE those who stormed the Capitol. It just set our personal freedoms back and we may never see them again based on the response.

@EOTL - I find you to be the most narcissistic and hypocritical person on this forum. If what you post here is really who you are than you are a nasty nasty person in real life. I am glad you represent only very small percent of the Liberal population. Again, you are the Liberal version of those who stormed the Capitol but perhaps even worse mainly because it seems you wish death upon people are just as ignorant, that disagree with you.

Oh, and how many officers were killed, shot, maimed, or injured during the Summer 2020 RIOTS? You don’t seem loke you want to answer that one...

I don’t think @EOTL offers any kind of debate. He just calls everyone “play on words” Trumpers and thinks it is funny or gives him leverage. He also does not understand policy vs. person. And most importantly, he has absolutely zero clue about the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

All of this amounts to pure ignorance. Just like the ignants who stormed the Capital. I DESPISE those who stormed the Capitol. It just set our personal freedoms back and we may never see them again based on the response.

@EOTL - I find you to be the most narcissistic and hypocritical person on this forum. If what you post here is really who you are than you are a nasty nasty person in real life. I am glad you represent only very small percent of the Liberal population. Again, you are the Liberal version of those who stormed the Capitol but perhaps even worse mainly because it seems you wish death upon people are just as ignorant, that disagree with you.

Oh, and how many officers were killed, shot, maimed, or injured during the Summer 2020 RIOTS? You don’t seem loke you want to answer that one...

Please explain the First Amendment as it relates to what happened to Parler. A violation or just whiny sour grapes that you hate the Bill of Rights?

I love how people “whatabout” something else l, anything else, when they their Bronze Baboon incited an insurrection.

More troops are currently employed in DC than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Maybe Karen Grace can explain how this is Bill Clinton’s fault.

Please explain the First Amendment as it relates to what happened to Parler. A violation or just whiny sour grapes that you hate the Bill of Rights?

I love how people “whatabout” something else l, anything else, when they their Bronze Baboon incited an insurrection.

Feel free to read research. I have and fully understand the differences. This has been debated since America Online and many other cases. Please see below. I also suggest you take a look at what Twitter is doing in Uganda which directly disputes it's stance here in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

Also, you keep failing to to answer my question about Police Officers killed, maimed and injured during Summer 2020? It's not "whatabout" when one was much more severe and came before the other. Intelligent people know it as an "inconvenient truth" something I know you are all too familiar with.

BTW, even though I don't care for Trump, he never cited insurrection. He told his followers to March to the Capitol. That is hardly saying "Burn It Down" which I recall hearing a few months back.

It's ironic though, baboon calling another baboon names.

More troops are currently employed in DC than Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Maybe Karen Grace can explain how this is Bill Clinton’s fault.

OMG, you are an idiot. One of my VERY best friends is a DC Police officer. He knew about this so called "threat" days ago. Again, ironically it comes from the FBI. We actually had a good laugh about it because he knows and I know it's a bunch of BS just for the media machine to create fear. We are spending millions of dollars when absolutely nothing will happen. I actually have screen shots I could post.

You really make Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne look like Einsteins.

Feel free to read research. I have and fully understand the differences. This has been debated since America Online and many other cases. Please see below. I also suggest you take a look at what Twitter is doing in Uganda which directly disputes it's stance here in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

Also, you keep failing to to answer my question about Police Officers killed, maimed and injured during Summer 2020? It's not "whatabout" when one was much more severe and came before the other. Intelligent people know it as an "inconvenient truth" something I know you are all too familiar with.

BTW, even though I don't care for Trump, he never cited insurrection. He told his followers to March to the Capitol. That is hardly saying "Burn It Down" which I recall hearing a few months back.

It's ironic though, baboon calling another baboon names.

Uganda? WTF are you talking about? I guess following the lead of Poland wasn’t third world enough? Do you even understand that in Uganda IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT that shut down those services Mr. Con Law Guy? That it was the government controlling the dissemination of information from private persons, just like you and your magat friends are proposing? In both examples, it is the government dictating to a private entity what the may publish, and against their will. My god, you magats actually support authoritarian government and you don’t even realize what you are doing. This is how stupid magats are people.

So the standard is that someone must explicitly tell their trumpamzees to burn it down to be morally culpable for inciting and insurrection? What about explicitly telling them to fight? Telling them that the election had been stolen, that we lost our court fights and now it is time for trial by combat? ‘Cuz those are the exact words used at the rally by the Mango in Chief and his agents. Oh, and then personally walking them up to the Capitol.

Hey fellow traitors! I heard that in Uganda the government is dictating to private companies what can and cannot be said. They’re shutting off access to speech they don’t like so they can artificially amplify their perspective. We should do the same by also making places like Twitter artificially amplify the government’s perspective by forcing them to publish what we want, and not what they want.

It’s time to fight! We lost in court, so now it’s time for trial by combat. I will lead the way!

Covfefe!

Hey fellow traitors! I heard that in Uganda the government is dictating to private companies what can and cannot be said. They’re shutting off access to speech they don’t like so they can artificially amplify their perspective. We should do the same by also making places like Twitter artificially amplify the government’s perspective by forcing them to publish what we want, and not what they want.

It’s time to fight! We lost in court, so now it’s time for trial by combat. I will lead the way!

Covfefe!

That went completely over your midget head. I am laughing so hard you right now, OMG. The fact that kids have to grow up in a world with Low IQ people in charge is well, I guess we’ll see!

Hey, did something big just happen? My Parler is down so I can’t get anything but lamestream media....

Wow, did you see these crazy Trump supporters at the Capitol today though? All of these troops better have eyes in the back of their heads. Oh wait....

This is how you deflect from an insurrection and our Capitol overrun by your buddies? You show your disdain for peaceful protestors asking police to do their job? I can assure you the po po isn’t there for these protestors. They’re present for your kind.

Get back to me when a police officer has been beaten to death with an American flag.

How many police officers were killed by rioters during the Summer 2020 riots?

Genuinely curious.

Based on my quick and dirty internet searching, the answer appears to be zero, unless you count a 77 year old retired police officer and the police officers that were killed by the MAGA/bogoloo boys. But I'm hearing this question being raised a lot so could you let me know how many and your sources?

TIA.

Genuinely curious.

Based on my quick and dirty internet searching, the answer appears to be zero, unless you count a 77 year old retired police officer and the police officers that were killed by the MAGA/bogoloo boys. But I'm hearing this question being raised a lot so could you let me know how many and your sources?

TIA.

You raise good points, other than all of this nonsense from magats about cops getting killed in the line of duty in completely unrelated incidents is simply the irrelevant distraction they want.

Magats are essentially arguing their support for the attempted overthrow of the U.S. government, which included beating a police officer to death with an American flag, because why? Because maybe (or maybe not) a police officer was killed by a black guy a while back in a protest relating to systemic oppression

In the end, it’s always the same. Magats won’t concede anything. Instead they’re apologists for an insurrection to the extent they don’t support it outright. You can also tell they’re racist when they defend and rationalize what happened because people protested systemic persecution a while back. The only way to deal with trumpanzees is constant mocking. Make them double, and then triple, down so that people who aren’t nuts quite easily see what they really stand for. The only way to get these f**ks to reconsider is to put them on a do not fly list and watch them drown in a pool of their whiny tears. That and tar and feather their mango master to the point that we go back to the days in which they were too embarrassed to share their bigoty, sh*t for brains ideas publicly.

Not sure either. Eventually he'll hit tracer burnout.

Really? Ask simisoccerfan, outlaw, ricky fandango, tyrone (also outlaw), and crush how trying to ride it out went. You don’t seem like such a bad fellow, so I take it easy on you, but Grace Karen on the other hand....

Genuinely curious.

TIA.

There's a bit of a problem with this stat. During the riots, the officers were generally together in groups and looking out for each other (unlike the Capitol officers who were understaffed and spread out). Lots of police were injured during the riots (I've seen various numbers hard to count). Several cops around the country were also shot at. There's the issue of the 2 Los Angeles cops for example that were executed in their squad car. But it's unclear if this was a political statement or just a crazy. Then there were the protestors that gathered around the hospital where those cops were admitted who turned it political.

Back