President Joe Biden

Dr Stella would like a big time apology. I agree :)

I like Dr Stella. Honest Doc and you can tell. I know a Doc who told me she's a witch Doctor because she said she believes in Demons. I always believed her. Plus, their are demons everywhere, hello....

Biden is appearing more coherent and competent as time goes on. Is that due to an increase in confidence? Or perhaps better doctors?
Just wondering what result/action you are tying his competence to. Using the word coherent in a sentence referencing a president is quite astonishing.

I mean, maybe they figured out how to diminish the stair case angle of AF 1 or possibly created some sort of clever off camera wind screen that provides protection from wind gusts on windy days. Can't have him being blow up the stairs.

Dr Stella would like a big time apology. I agree :)

I like Dr Stella. Honest Doc and you can tell. I know a Doc who told me she's a witch Doctor because she said she believes in Demons. I always believed her. Plus, their are demons everywhere, hello....
You are a fool, may God have pity on your willfully ignorant soul.

You are a fool, may God have pity on your willfully ignorant soul.
God saved me before I was aborted dumb shit!!! 13,000,000+ babies killed already this year. God loves me so much and I love him. God loves you too. God has pity on all of us, if we ask for pity. Already did. I pity you Husker. Lonely life working for the same bossman.

God saved me before I was aborted dumb shit!!! 13,000,000+ babies killed already this year. God loves me so much and I love him. God loves you too. God has pity on all of us, if we ask for pity. Already did. I pity you Husker. Lonely life working for the same bossman.
He's been living in his own world for a very long time. In previous iterations of this forum his name was Rat Patrol. First post I ever made on here he decided to go after me. This was in soccer section before I even knew this area existed. What an ass.. he and Tenacious, back then Tenacious D, considered themselves a tag team of sorts. My demeanor changed when TD launched an attack on my daughter (and no, he doesn't know her). Rat boy loves to brag about things until he's called out then he sulks away and pretends it never happened. But this is probably all old news to you..

He's been living in his own world for a very long time. In previous iterations of this forum his name was Rat Patrol. First post I ever made on here he decided to go after me. This was in soccer section before I even knew this area existed. What an ass.. he and Tenacious, back then Tenacious D, considered themselves a tag team of sorts. My demeanor changed when TD launched an attack on my daughter (and no, he doesn't know her). Rat boy loves to brag about things until he's called out then he sulks away and pretends it never happened. But this is probably all old news to you..
I had no idea. Thanks for the history lesson. Dude is Messy too?

Look at this -- two trolls trolling each other.

Look at this -- two trolls trolling each other.
I'm sorry.. I left you out. While Rat Boy and TD were always hanging out with each other you were too busy running around asking guys if they use their fly or drop their pants at the urinal. Urinals and girls underwear, perfect fit for you.

BTW... what pronoun do you prefer to go by?

I'm sorry.. I left you out. While Rat Boy and TD were always hanging out with each other you were too busy running around asking guys if they use their fly or drop their pants at the urinal. Urinals and girls underwear, perfect fit for you.

BTW... what pronoun do you prefer to go by?

Thanks for providing an example to my proverb.

Since I know you have lied about me, that leads me to believe that you would lie about others.

Brag? Examples please.

Thanks for providing an example to my proverb.

Since I know you have lied about me, that leads me to believe that you would lie about others.
Sometimes it almost feels wrong pointing out the hypocrisy and lies of these types as they seem to be so tortured by the world already, sometimes.

Brag? Examples please.
How's your riding these days? I recall you posting about riding Potato Mtn and how I couldn't hang with you... when I started to inquire further and revealed I raced Pro XC and was sponsored you got awfully quite. I offered to go for a ride with you.. climb Indian Truck Trail, Potato, Palomar via Harding. You disappeared. Then you were running your mouth when I brought up the free pass in Baseball. Again, you claimed you were some kind of expert and when pressed you turned out to be a fraud.. you never played beyond LL. And don't get me started about your football..American OR European.

Hey Sunshine...go back to day drinking.

Hello Multi, it's been a while. Nice to see you again. First let me say I'm happy you've dropped the whole bible quoting trip, and have gone full angry Trump Republican. I mean, I can understand wanting tax cuts and guns... but frankly the Jesus quotes while you argued for protecting your worldly assets was always a bit much for me.

As to attacking your kid. I think it was more like I said 'the acorn doesn't falling far from the tree.' Although being familiar with how you behave in here, I guess I can see why you see this line of thinking is an insult.

Hello Multi, it's been a while. Nice to see you again. First let me say I'm happy you've dropped the whole bible quoting trip, and have gone full angry Trump Republican. I mean, I can understand wanting tax cuts and guns... but frankly the Jesus quotes while you argued for protecting your worldly assets was always a bit much for me.

As to attacking your kid. I think it was more like I said 'the acorn doesn't falling far from the tree.' Although being familiar with how you behave in here, I guess I can see why you see this line of thinking is an insult.
Nice try TD.... even Andy ended up saying you went to far going after my DD.

The three Stooges... only those guys were smarter. Bible quotes are lost on you guys. Magoo even said you can't fool him, he knows the Bible because he went to Sunday school... and I don't recall any resistance from the Stooges when Andy proudly said that an unborn child is a parasite...

But I'm sure you're good these days... working in that woke industry must be fun.

How's your riding these days? I recall you posting about riding Potato Mtn and how I couldn't hang with you... when I started to inquire further and revealed I raced Pro XC and was sponsored you got awfully quite. I offered to go for a ride with you.. climb Indian Truck Trail, Potato, Palomar via Harding. You disappeared. Then you were running your mouth when I brought up the free pass in Baseball. Again, you claimed you were some kind of expert and when pressed you turned out to be a fraud.. you never played beyond LL. And don't get me started about your football..American OR European.

Hey Sunshine...go back to day drinking.
You are making things up or confusing me with someone else. None of that ever happened. Sorry but again you have exposed yourself as a desperate liar.

Back