President Joe Biden

Exactly as I said. Without those quotes there isn’t a legal basis for tampering.

The correction was not in regard to the infamous recorded telephone call with the Georgia Secretary of State. It was a correction to a report on a different telephone conversation with a different person, the Deputy Secretary of State.

Have you figured out why I said "confused" yet?

The correction was not in regard to the infamous recorded telephone call with the Georgia Secretary of State. It was a correction to a report on a different telephone conversation with a different person, the Deputy Secretary of State.

Have you figured out why I said "confused" yet?
Fair clarification. I’m using shorthand for the sec states office as did the article. Seriously dude only you expect everything on the net to be a cited dissertation. Weird.

Fair clarification. I’m using shorthand for the sec states office as did the article. Seriously dude only you expect everything on the net to be a cited dissertation. Weird.

It was in plain English, and the article made clear that it was reporting on a different telephone conversation.

Sounds like characteristics of both parties. Isn't it interesting how easily people are convinced their party is the party of good.

To be clear, let me repeat my statement that I'm not a member of nor advocate for any political party. Issues like those I stated are the main reason why I no longer consider myself a Republican.

again not sufficient to meet the legal threshold. The corrected conversation would have gotten there but didn’t. The other option is pence but he’s not talking

I admit that I was wrong. I thought that you were confused, but instead, it seems that you are just practicing partisan advocacy.

To be clear, let me repeat my statement that I'm not a member of nor advocate for any political party. Issues like those I stated are the main reason why I no longer consider myself a Republican.
Neither am I but if I’m partisan you area true believer to boot

The tampering claim stands on the recorded "11,780 votes" conversation.
It’s close but could also be interpreted as an aspiration or wish rather than an attempt to coerce. The second phone call would have closed that loop. Without it you can’t make the legal foundation. It’s still a crummy thing to say but legally not tampering.

The President gave no SOU speech in 2017, 2009, 2001, 1993, 1989, etc, Can you figure out why?
Well lets see here. I could go on. But traditionally EVERY year the President speaks before a joint congress.

Are you a fish in a barrel?

So why isn't Biden doing one this year? I suspect is that he is not up to the task.

Bill Clinton's First State of the Union Address - Wikisource, the ...
en.wikisource.org › wiki › Bill_Clinton's_First_State_of...

Kind of like people who claim they are conservative but really aren’t.

I haven’t backed everything he says or does. Just three examples: 1) if he pressured pence to act illegally I’d think that is impeachable, 2) while not impeachable I thought his slowness to call off the capitol rioters was not cool and merited a resignation and 3) I thought he was below average in the rona response other than vaccines which he gets an a- on. I thought his pressuring of the Georgia Secretary of State was also impeachable but that’s been debunked. We all know who the real partisan are here. You two aren’t fooling anyone. Pot meet kettle.
trump isn’t a conservative.

Back