President Joe Biden

I guess now that he is in, they can report on him.

"For higher-profile remarks, he’d obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.

I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier."

Congrats to JB on his inauguration and KH on the first Black Woman VP. We are all blessed under one God, Democrat, Republican, or Independent.

I will say that it will be interesting to watch how the Media reports everything with no more Trump. Let’s all hope we move past the division the past four years have caused. It will make the world a better place.

Tr
Congrats to JB on his inauguration and KH on the first Black Woman VP. We are all blessed under one God, Democrat, Republican, or Independent.

I will say that it will be interesting to watch how the Media reports everything with no more Trump. Let’s all hope we move past the division the past four years have caused. It will make the world a better place.
Trump? The NYC minor league real estate wannabe? The Apprentice guy? What about him? Did he get another divorce? Another bankruptcy?

I liked Biden's speech. It was great. I like the unity message.

Have not seen though a lot of unity though, starting with the executive orders.

Have also not seen a lot of unity around the country since several antifa protests are underway and a few are already violent despite Trump being gone.

I like that for the first 12 years we don't have a cult of personality around the President. But it makes the media look even more like sycophants given how they are falling over him (and how different the coverage is from 4 years ago).

Biden isn't looking too good.

Had no problem with the gathering size. Would love it if we did it this way in the future.

They look like members of Sprockets featuring Mike Myers. Idiots.

They always dress that way and carry their skateboards to use as weapons. If you look at their mug shots, these were not the popular, smart, or athletic kids in high school. From a psychological point of view, most probably do it to feel powerful and important and belong to something, when in high school they were none of those things. It also explains why they don't really mid turning against an establishment D....it's not about him, it's about them.

I tend to trust my eyes....it's not the only video floating out there of the 4 cities and you've forwarded diddly to dispute it.

You brought it up and you have done diddly to show anything about 3 of the cities.

I'll concede Portland until we know more, but you failed to answer the question of how you became aware of Jorge Ventura Media.

Maybe it's just me, but I hold back final judgment on a matter if all I have for evidence is provided by unknown sources. It's a conservative thing to do.

You brought it up and you have done diddly to show anything about 3 of the cities.

I'll concede Portland until we know more, but you failed to answer the question of how you became aware of Jorge Ventura Media.

Maybe it's just me, but I hold back final judgment on a matter if all I have for evidence is provided by unknown sources. It's a conservative thing to do.

I'm not going to mine my twitter feed for you.

I've followed several people since the March riots, starting with Ngo and flowing out from there. Sparling and Hollingsworth are pretty good too. As I said before, I have a wide range of people in my feed, from the Guardian newspaper of the left to Ben Shapiro on the right.

I'm not going to mine my twitter feed for you.

I've followed several people since the March riots, starting with Ngo and flowing out from there. Sparling and Hollingsworth are pretty good too. As I said before, I have a wide range of people in my feed, from the Guardian newspaper of the left to Ben Shapiro on the right.

You brought it up. Don't you want to safeguard your credibility?

Back