President Joe Biden

No, apologist. Prison for them, and hopefully worse.

When people like you say you support his policies, first that makes you an a**hole all by itself. Second, it also means you’re willing to accept the worst, most despicable behavior in the history of the presidency for what, so you can obtain slightly less despicable things like fighting marriage equality, or locking chilldren in cages, or “when the looting starts the shooting starts” unless you’re white people staging an insirrection and beating a police officer to death worhcan American flag.

If you want unity and no judgment, start by apologizing for what you did to get us here instead of demanding it from others. You take an insurrection and use it to feel sorry for yourself that people demand accountability. You have none. The American Way.

Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, I’ll cut them slack.

"No, apologist. Prison for them, and hopefully worse."
Can you even read??? Who is apologizing for these stupid animals??? Apparently you are calling for the Death Penalty as well. That's a little much don't you think. Your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"When people like you say you support his policies, first that makes you an a**hole all by itself"

Yes, I support his policies with the exception of CoVid. I do not support the man that Trump is. His policies led to the greatest economy our country has ever seen. And FYI, he doesn't have any "Racist" policies and actually showed the opposite. If you can't tell the difference between a policy and a person, you should not be even speaking about it. I have a right to my conservative opinions and freedoms. I do not stand with violence. I respect Law and Order. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"So you can obtain slightly less despicable things like fighting marriage equality"

Please inform me when any bill was brought to Congress on this issue. Everyone is in fact entitled to their opinion however. That is the beauty of America. Sure, I don't agree with Homosexuality but it doesn't mean that I don't like or am friends with gay men or woman. I've actually had many intellectual conversations about this with friends and family about it. Nobody gets bent out of shape either. I will say that I take no issue with gays beings married. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"Locking chilldren in cages"

You should probably do some research. I think you are ill-informed about who started this....

"Beating a police officer to death worhcan American flag."

Would you like to take a gander at how many Police Officers died or were seriously injured during the Riots in 2020? Hint: It's a lot more that what happened at the Capital. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"If you want unity and no judgment, start by apologizing for what you did to get us here instead of demanding it from others. You take an insurrection and use it to feel sorry for yourself that people demand accountability. You have none. The American Way."

I will apologize for absolutely, 100% nothing. I did nothing to play a part in this. If you truly feel 74 Million people need to apologize. We do not live in a Utopia. Anyone who thinks so should be on meds. There will always be horrible people on both sides. It's part of life. It's human nature in fact as 1,000s of years have taught us.

If you truly want to help, have compassion for others. Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion even though we may disagree. However, if you decide to throw insults, don't be surprised when one defends his or herself.

Can you even read??? Who is apologizing for these stupid animals??? Apparently you are calling for the Death Penalty as well. That's a little much don't you think. Your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"When people like you say you support his policies, first that makes you an a**hole all by itself"

Yes, I support his policies with the exception of CoVid. I do not support the man that Trump is. His policies led to the greatest economy our country has ever seen. And FYI, he doesn't have any "Racist" policies and actually showed the opposite. If you can't tell the difference between a policy and a person, you should not be even speaking about it. I have a right to my conservative opinions and freedoms. I do not stand with violence. I respect Law and Order. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"So you can obtain slightly less despicable things like fighting marriage equality"

Please inform me when any bill was brought to Congress on this issue. Everyone is in fact entitled to their opinion however. That is the beauty of America. Sure, I don't agree with Homosexuality but it doesn't mean that I don't like or am friends with gay men or woman. I've actually had many intellectual conversations about this with friends and family about it. Nobody gets bent out of shape either. I will say that I take no issue with gays beings married. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

You should probably do some research. I think you are ill-informed about who started this....

Would you like to take a gander at how many Police Officers died or were seriously injured during the Riots in 2020? Hint: It's a lot more that what happened at the Capital. Again, your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

"If you want unity and no judgment, start by apologizing for what you did to get us here instead of demanding it from others. You take an insurrection and use it to feel sorry for yourself that people demand accountability. You have none. The American Way."

I will apologize for absolutely, 100% nothing. I did nothing to play a part in this. If you truly feel 74 Million people need to apologize. We do not live in a Utopia. Anyone who thinks so should be on meds. There will always be horrible people on both sides. It's part of life. It's human nature in fact as 1,000s of years have taught us.

If you truly want to help, have compassion for others. Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion even though we may disagree. However, if you decide to throw insults, don't be surprised when one defends his or herself.

Applogist, like I was saying. I have compassion for people who have it themselves. You don’t. You’re just expecting you and your friends to be let off the hook for being horrible people. I don’t see amy of you magats showing even the slightest remorse, ot taking the slightest amount of responsibility for your role in all of this.

That you rationalize all of the horrible s**t that Marmalade-a-lago has done by trying to separate out in your mind the horrible s***tbag he is from the horrible s**t that he does but which you thoroughly enjoy says a lot. Enjoy the losing. Bigly.

Applogist, like I was saying. I have compassion for people who have it themselves. You don’t. You’re just expecting you and your friends to be let off the hook for being horrible people. I don’t see amy of you magats showing even the slightest remorse, ot taking the slightest amount of responsibility for your role in all of this.

That you rationalize all of the horrible s**t that Marmalade-a-lago has done by trying to separate out in your mind the horrible s***tbag he is from the horrible s**t that he does but which you thoroughly enjoy says a lot. Enjoy the losing. Bigly.

I think you are on a loop. But awesome job contributing to the urban dictionary.

In all seriousness, the statement below sums you up BIGLY. Just wondering if you felt/feel the same vitriol for the administration that really locked up kids in cages, or other administrations that raided families in the middle of the night to remove kids and return them to communism. And lastly, an administration that stood by and let 100s of thousands of people get slaughtered after thumping their chest and talking smack.

I hope the incoming administration moves to the center (where most American's reside) and gets on with the business of governing. Their will be differences of course. My hope is that both sides do their own purge, a purge that marginalizes extremist at both ends of the spectrum. People like you, brave behind keyboards and on social media platforms everywhere are like annoying mosquitos and cockroaches. Hard to completely eradicate. But won't it be nice if we can arrange it to where you only operate on the margins, coming out only when it's dark or after a short dormant period.

Your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

Honestly, I don’t understand why you’re so bent out of shape. I’m not acting any differently than your Marmalade Master. Why’d you and your trumpanzee buddies think it was so much fun the last four years, but now you’re all upset that I’m following his lead?

I think you are on a loop. But awesome job contributing to the urban dictionary.

In all seriousness, the statement below sums you up BIGLY. Just wondering if you felt/feel the same vitriol for the administration that really locked up kids in cages, or other administrations that raided families in the middle of the night to remove kids and return them to communism. And lastly, an administration that stood by and let 100s of thousands of people get slaughtered after thumping their chest and talking smack.

I hope the incoming administration moves to the center (where most American's reside) and gets on with the business of governing. Their will be differences of course. My hope is that both sides do their own purge, a purge that marginalizes extremist at both ends of the spectrum. People like you, brave behind keyboards and on social media platforms everywhere are like annoying mosquitos and cockroaches. Hard to completely eradicate. But won't it be nice if we can arrange it to where you only operate on the margins, coming out only when it's dark or after a short dormant period.

Your example tells me how Radical you are. This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

How are you going to keep up to date on all the lies that your magat/Q friends have been feeding you without Parler? Church I guess?

I’ve never participated in an insurrection. Also never went to protest that involved beating a police office to death. Also never supported letting criminals off the hook. And never voted for someone who incited an attempted coup. That’s all on you. But I’m not surprised that you try to project your responsibility for all of this onto those who oppose it.

What’s the over/under in how many magat insurrectionists get shot over the next two weeks?

How are you going to keep up to date on all the lies that your magat/Q friends have been feeding you without Parler? Church I guess?
What's wrong with Church? Do you hate Christians? Synagogues and Mosques also provide their communities information. Do you hate Jews and Muslims? See how stoopid you sound?

I'll leave this right here again for you. It's aging very well. Thanks @MARsSPEED

This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

I’ve never participated in an insurrection. Also never went to protest that involved beating a police office to death. Also never supported letting criminals off the hook. And never voted for someone who incited an attempted coup. That’s all on you. But I’m not surprised that you try to project your responsibility for all of this onto those who oppose it.

What’s the over/under in how many magat insurrectionists get shot over the next two weeks?
:rolleyes: - you are quite unhinged - get a grip. None of what you say makes any sense. You don't even know what a coup is. Your TDS has relapsed, you need to get it checked out or you'll become a statistic.

oops, forgot to add your tag line:

This makes you no better than those stupid animals who went in the Capitol. You are just on the other side.

:rolleyes: - you are quite unhinged - get a grip. None of what you say makes any sense. You don't even know what a coup is. Your TDS has relapsed, you need to get it checked out or you'll become a statistic.

oops, forgot to add your tag line:

Like I said, I don’t expect you to acknowledge your responsibility for contributing to where we are today. Magats never do. It’s called Trump Denialist Syndrome.

So much losing.

Like I said, I don’t expect you to acknowledge your responsibility for contributing to where we are today. Magats never do. It’s called Trump Denialist Syndrome.

So much losing.
I see you didn't touch the Christian/Jew/Muslim question with a 10 ft pole. You are yellow and shallow - makes you and trump kin. Makes sense really. It's like you are mad at grandpa.

We agree though, trump lost

"But it should still make us uncomfortable that the choices of a handful of unelected technology executives have so much influence on public discourse."

Whiner. If you weren’t all such a**holes, you wouldn’t have private companies exercising their First Amendment and free market rights EXACTlY AS INTENDED.

I see you didn't touch the Christian/Jew/Muslim question with a 10 ft pole. You are yellow and shallow - makes you and trump kin. Makes sense really. It's like you are mad at grandpa.

You can try changing the subject all you want. What are the odds that the Donny Depends resigns?

Not sure why you bother with him to be honest. I get better conversations talking with my black lab as he runs around the yard chasing birds and rabbits.

Back