President Joe Biden

You are making things up or confusing me with someone else. None of that ever happened. Sorry but again you have exposed yourself as a desperate liar.
Oh Sunshine.. did you have another one of your blackouts? So was it Magoo thT said that stuff.. nope. He knows his lane. Was it TD? Hardly. Andy? Have you seen that guy?! Impossible. We? He actually does ride but not him. That leaves you..that's your MO. Always has been even in your Rat form. I know it must be rough to be outed like that again but if you stop falling off the wagon maybe you'll have better recollection.

Cheers Rat Boy...

Nice try TD.... even Andy ended up saying you went to far going after my DD.

The three Stooges... only those guys were smarter. Bible quotes are lost on you guys. Magoo even said you can't fool him, he knows the Bible because he went to Sunday school... and I don't recall any resistance from the Stooges when Andy proudly said that an unborn child is a parasite...

But I'm sure you're good these days... working in that woke industry must be fun.
These people are nasty for wanting death to little babies and full of envy, jealousy and poop!!! Let me tell you, I still have assholes going after my dd from years ago. It's nice to get a better understanding of who Andy and TD are. We all know Magoo. He lost his faith and I'm here to help get Magoo get back on the right track. He has the Sunday School Foundation so their is some hope.......

Hello Multi, it's been a while. Nice to see you again. First let me say I'm happy you've dropped the whole bible quoting trip, and have gone full angry Trump Republican. I mean, I can understand wanting tax cuts and guns... but frankly the Jesus quotes while you argued for protecting your worldly assets was always a bit much for me.

As to attacking your kid. I think it was more like I said 'the acorn doesn't falling far from the tree.' Although being familiar with how you behave in here, I guess I can see why you see this line of thinking is an insult.
I'll give you props though... it would have been easy to go the "I never said that" route like Magoo and Rat Boy. You owned up to what you said...you tried to walk it back but you didn't deny it. Maybe you can teach those other two how to do the same thing...

Doubtful... can't teach an old dog,.. I won't finish that. It's a put down to dogs to compare them to those two.

Oh Sunshine.. did you have another one of your blackouts? So was it Magoo thT said that stuff.. nope. He knows his lane. Was it TD? Hardly. Andy? Have you seen that guy?! Impossible. We? He actually does ride but not him. That leaves you..that's your MO. Always has been even in your Rat form. I know it must be rough to be outed like that again but if you stop falling off the wagon maybe you'll have better recollection.

Cheers Rat Boy...
You are a known liar. I had a discussion with nono about the Mt. Baldy race I went to with a friend who was in it, but never claimed to be in that class of rider. I never remember you challenging me or even mentioning any of those rides. WTF is potato? You may have replied after I put your useless, insecure, lying ass on ignore. You never added anything to any discussion beyond lies, as hominem and your own bragging.

You are a known liar. I had a discussion with nono about the Mt. Baldy race I went to with a friend who was in it, but never claimed to be in that class of rider. I never remember you challenging me or even mentioning any of those rides. WTF is potato? You may have replied after I put your useless, insecure, lying ass on ignore. You never added anything to any discussion beyond lies, as hominem and your own bragging.
Keep telling yourself that Sunshine... it's really sad to see a grown man ( sorry, do you prefer another pronoun?) resort to denying the truth. At least TD is honorable enough to admit to what he said (kinda) but you and Magoo just love to throw crap on the wall then deny you did.. well in your case you have an excuse, too much drinking.

Cheers Rat Boy...

Keep telling yourself that Sunshine... it's really sad to see a grown man ( sorry, do you prefer another pronoun?) resort to denying the truth. At least TD is honorable enough to admit to what he said (kinda) but you and Magoo just love to throw crap on the wall then deny you did.. well in your case you have an excuse, too much drinking.

Cheers Rat Boy...
Nice try nutter.

Alright... now that we're all acquainted in here, let's talk about how we're going to pay for all the new roads the Federal Government is talking about fixing. Personally I say most of the cost of maintaining the roads should be carried by the folks who use the roads. If it's not gas taxes (and mileage taxes)- that leaves us with road tolls? Hmm.

Alright... now that we're all acquainted in here, let's talk about how we're going to pay for all the new roads the Federal Government is talking about fixing. Personally I say most of the cost of maintaining the roads should be carried by the folks who use the roads. If it's not gas taxes (and mileage taxes)- that leaves us with road tolls? Hmm.

Toll roads and all cars are equipped with transponder?

Well, I would imagine there is already a gps and transponder on close to every Tesla, Prius and non-gas using contemporary electric car on the road in America today?

Older gas using cars would just continue paying a gas tax.

However in regard to toll roads... I guess my point is as the number of non-gas using electric cars continues to grow (remembering electric cars don't pay a gas tax), then not only won't there be money to pay for Biden's infrastructure plan, but soon there won't be money for maintaining what we already have. So how do we pay for the roads?

I haven't heard what Biden's plan is yet. But assuming he's going to continue the tradition of having drivers pay for the roads they use- if it's not going to be a gas tax that pays for the new road infrastructure; I'd think it would have to be we start using road tolls?

However in regard to toll roads... I guess my point is as the number of non-gas using electric cars continues to grow (remembering electric cars don't pay a gas tax), then not only won't there be money to pay for Biden's infrastructure plan, but soon there won't be money for maintaining what we already have. So how do we pay for the roads?

I haven't heard what Biden's plan is yet. But assuming he's going to continue the tradition of having drivers pay for the roads they use- if it's not going to be a gas tax that pays for the new road infrastructure; I'd think it would have to be we start using road tolls?
Existing technology makes that possible, and what is possible in technology is turning out to be inevitable.

Existing technology makes that possible, and what is possible in technology is turning out to be inevitable.

Well... at least take comfort after a year of being locked inside, with internet access, you've likely hit the point where big tech knows so much about you that you don't have many secrets left anyway?

Well... at least take comfort after a year of being locked inside, with internet access, you've likely hit the point where big tech knows so much about you that you don't have many secrets left anyway?

Example -- A few days ago I signed up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime (I admit it was a moment of weakness because I didn't really need the 2-day delivery on raw peanuts for wild bird feed). Trying to get the most out of the trial, I started reading a Kindle book on my laptop's Amazon account page. That caused me to wonder if the book could be transferred to the Kindle Fire that my kids gave me as a Christmas gift years ago and that I had set aside for some time unused since I haven't been traveling anywhere in the last year or so. Well -- not only does my Amazon account already know all the ebooks on my Kindle, the Kindle knew about the book I had been reading on my laptop and even opened it to the right page.

Were all being watched. I say confess with a good heart and then it can;t be used against you. Everything you say and do is recorded, video tapped and all of us will have to give an account. Right now on planet earth, some bad families had control of everything you ever did and used it to black mail your ass. Some really good people also got set up and put in some evil situations. For example, did you here about ________________________________________? He was told to do this _________________ or else. To make sure he did what they wanted, they put one of his staffers in a wood chipper and showed him the video. Another dude who happily married was drugged on an Island and had photos of him with_________________________________ and he was controlled like puppet. When you swim with evil even if you didn't believe in evil, expect evil in return. 80,000,000+ babies killed before birth and then many were kept alive without mommy knowing. The day of reckoning is fast approaching.

Example -- A few days ago I signed up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime (I admit it was a moment of weakness because I didn't really need the 2-day delivery on raw peanuts for wild bird feed). Trying to get the most out of the trial, I started reading a Kindle book on my laptop's Amazon account page. That caused me to wonder if the book could be transferred to the Kindle Fire that my kids gave me as a Christmas gift years ago and that I had set aside for some time unused since I haven't been traveling anywhere in the last year or so. Well -- not only does my Amazon account already know all the ebooks on my Kindle, the Kindle knew about the book I had been reading on my laptop and even opened it to the right page.

That's both amazing, but also terrifying when I start to imagine possible ways it could be misused. Also isn't Kindle an Amazon designed software product?

How do you like the kindle? I've switched over to a kindle as well. It's waterproof, fits in a coat pocket and so far has options for every title I've looked for. I love books and want to hate eReaders... but damn. There is a lot to like.

Were all being watched. I say confess with a good heart and then it can;t be used against you. Everything you say and do is recorded, video tapped and all of us will have to give an account. Right now on planet earth, some bad families had control of everything you ever did and used it to black mail your ass. Some really good people also got set up and put in some evil situations. For example, did you here about ________________________________________? He was told to do this _________________ or else. To make sure he did what they wanted, they put one of his staffers in a wood chipper and showed him the video. Another dude who happily married was drugged on an Island and had photos of him with_________________________________ and he was controlled like puppet. When you swim with evil even if you didn't believe in evil, expect evil in return. 80,000,000+ babies killed before birth and then many were kept alive without mommy knowing. The day of reckoning is fast approaching.

I'd agree in as so far as saying its sure seems to me if you want a lot of the goodies then you're open to being watched. Although I don't take it much further then trying to be smart about the links I click on and covering the computer camera on my laptop with a little cover that I can open for meetings.

But to go back to your point. If the goal is to have the people who use the roads (from the trucks carrying goods to the $100k electric cars), how do you charge everyone fairly. Gas make charging people for how long they drove on the roads easy. But electric cars are here and at some point they got to pay for use.

Sort of like a bumper sticker I read on the wall at a Barney's Beaniery 'Gas, grass, or ass- nobody rides for free.' Those roads got to get paid for somehow.

I'd agree in as so far as saying its sure seems to me if you want a lot of the goodies then you're open to being watched. Although I don't take it much further then trying to be smart about the links I click on and covering the computer camera on my laptop with a little cover that I can open for meetings.
I say hi every morning. The smart phone is all they need, end of story. The only way to get away is to live in a cave with no phone and computer.

Back