President Joe Biden

You still missed the correct answers to the questions, and your loyalty is unimpeachable.
You're a clown. You don't want to hear the truth because you refuse to admit Biden has been a complete failure. That's a YOU problem.

My loyalty is to what's best for our country and, between Trump and Biden, Trump has the more successful resume. Period.

Is it election day already?

And you say I'm the one that doesn't answer questions. No, it isn't, but JoeTato is working feverishly to buy votes at the expense of American taxpayers. What's the over/under on him taking another stab at reparations? He's lost the black vote again. I'm thinking he'll promise just about anything as long as his kids don't get bussed into their racial jungles.

P.S. - Thanks for proving my point about you lacking the guts to answer my questions.

And you say I'm the one that doesn't answer questions. No, it isn't, but JoeTato is working feverishly to buy votes at the expense of American taxpayers. What's the over/under on him taking another stab at reparations? He's lost the black vote again. I'm thinking he'll promise just about anything as long as his kids don't get bussed into their racial jungles.

P.S. - Thanks for proving my point about you lacking the guts to answer my questions.
You must be proud.

More lies from the Liar in Chief

Biden claims inflation was 'skyrocketing' when he took office, despite data showing opposite.

Inflation was far below its current level when President Biden took office....

We're all still waiting for you to name one thing Biden did better than Trump. Biden hasn't created any jobs. When you shut down the economy, you don't get to take credit for it when people return to work. Companies are laying people off and everyone is spending more for the same shit than they were 3 years ago. And your picture is a lie. Trump had unemployment at 3.5%, too. Google it.

Stop spreading your bullshit propaganda. "Occupy Democrats" as if that's some kind of credible source.

Back