POST CANCELLATIONS HERE

AFC

SILVER
Mission Viejo FC suspended all activities until further notice.

We've suspended all soccer operations at through 3/22 at Real So Cal.....a friend at LA Breakers told me they've suspended all soccer ops too.......my hunch is the suspension will stretch beyond 3/22......my DD is climbing the walls already......and DA canceling North Carolina is smart but she is raising hell lol.........

SoCal23

BRONZE
TFA has suspended all activities. MIC Cup in Spain where the 2008 was supposed to travel in April also cancelled.

ToonArmy

SILVER ELITE
Cal South still shows state and national cup finals are rescheduled due to rain and nothing on National cup for olders

We've suspended all soccer operations at through 3/22 at Real So Cal.....a friend at LA Breakers told me they've suspended all soccer ops too.......my hunch is the suspension will stretch beyond 3/22......my DD is climbing the walls already......and DA canceling North Carolina is smart but she is raising hell lol.........
I'm working on a nice scrimmage in a couple weeks bro. Invite only. PM if your interested. Already have two coaches that are in and we need about 8 more players. I will need three refs if you know anyone. My group of parents will pay top dollar for good refs.

jpeter

PREMIER
Cal South still shows state and national cup finals are rescheduled due to rain and nothing on National cup for olders
You have to really wonder why there has been no updates from Cal south besides the generic guidelines. Talk about beeing late to the party. One way or the other they should at least update or communicate.

I'm working on a nice scrimmage in a couple weeks bro. Invite only. PM if your interested. Already have two coaches that are in and we need about 8 more players. I will need three refs if you know anyone. My group of parents will pay top dollar for good refs.
When States of Emergencies, country-wide school closings, complete event shutdowns and a Global Pandemic don't keep you from looking for the next scrimmage...there's a problem. Take the time to teach your kid to appreciate something other than soccer. I don't know, maybe how cool it is to go hiking on a muddy trail in the pouring rain.

When States of Emergencies, country-wide school closings, complete event shutdowns and a Global Pandemic don't keep you from looking for the next scrimmage...there's a problem. Take the time to teach your kid to appreciate something other than soccer. I don't know, maybe how cool it is to go hiking on a muddy trail in the pouring rain.
I disagree. Girls need to go have fun. It's free too. No one will get hurt. I said in a couple weeks too. If the city says, "go hiking instead, we will." Sorry, just letting another dad we have options. I will PM him next time

Eagle33

GOLD
You have to really wonder why there has been no updates from Cal south besides the generic guidelines. Talk about beeing late to the party. One way or the other they should at least update or communicate.
Cal South just canceled everything

TopFlight

SILVER ELITE
Celtic cancel all activities until April 6th.

Does anyone knows if USYS national league will resume or it’s canceled for the year

dad4

SILVER ELITE
Hugely irresponsible.

Infections are roughly tripling every week. As of today, 4667 confirmed in the US.

With current rates, that will grow to 50,000 around April 1. And a half million in mid April.

Or, we can follow the rules, self isolate, and slow this thing down.

Hugely irresponsible.

Infections are roughly tripling every week. As of today, 4667 confirmed in the US.

With current rates, that will grow to 50,000 around April 1. And a half million in mid April.

Or, we can follow the rules, self isolate, and slow this thing down.
At this rate we will have one billion cases in the US by mid May.