Ponderable

Ugh. I haven't watched the video because I know it will just get me pissed.
Lock them up is my vote.
At one point Floyd is sitting down handcuffed leaning against a building as calm as can be. He never makes any sudden or threatening moves. He does fall down stepping off the curb. The body cams, if not already lost or destroyed, will tell a lot.

At one point Floyd is sitting down handcuffed leaning against a building as calm as can be. He never makes any sudden or threatening moves. He does fall down stepping off the curb. The body cams, if not already lost or destroyed, will tell a lot.
I guess that depends on if Hillary, Comey, Page or Strok are running the investigation.
You Dick.

All Hell Broke Loose In Minneapolis and 'Armed Rednecks' Stepped In to Protect Businesses
Beth Baumann | May 28, 2020 1:39 AM

All Hell Broke Loose In Minneapolis and 'Armed Rednecks' Stepped In to Protect Businesses'Armed Rednecks' Stepped In to Protect Businesses

Source: Twitter/Screenshot

Chaos erupted in Minneapolis Wednesday night, with people looting and rioting following the death of George Lloyd, a black man who was killed by a white police officer.

Two men decided to utilize their Second Amendment rights to prevent people from looting nearby stores.

"Basically, you've seen the records the cops keep and the cops are a lot less likely to tread on people's rights when there's other armed Americans with them. So we figured it's about damn time – or at least I figure it's about damn time – for some heavily armed rednecks stood with fellow citizens," the one man explained.

The two men were asked why they were protecting the particular businesses they were in front of. They said they had been patrolling businesses nearby and ended up in that parking lot because the smoke shop was closed but the owners were having the defend their business.

"We heard that and figured 'Well, we better get up and go see if these guys need help,'" the second man said, pointing to the smoke shop behind him. "It turns out these guys are out here with machetes and trying to keep looters out of their business because the cops can't get out here. And so, I figured, before there were cops there were Americans. So here we are."

The men referenced the Los Angeles riots in 1992 following the arrest and beating of Rodney King.

"They were there protecting their own stuff. You got Rooftop Koreans," the first man said, referencing the Korean business owners in L.A. who defended their businesses.

"Bottom line: justice for George Floyd but I hope they stop looting at some point. If there were more of us, we could stop them from looting," the second man explained. "But it's just us four."

The first man made it very clear that they don't agree with looting and destroying the neighborhood but they agree with protestors wanting justice for George Floyd.

What these men are doing is a prime example of why the Second Amendment is extremely important and why so many fight to keep it alive. The Rooftop Koreans relied on firearms to protect themselves, their families and their businesses during the Rodney King riots. The same thing is happening in Minneapolis. The police can't be at all places at all times.

If Law Enforcement was letting " ANTIFA " run amuck as they are/were doing in Minneapolis ....
You bet yur ass I'd do the same.....Insurance will only pay for so much.

Think about this....
The Minneapolis Police Dept has a Very Very bad reputation....then that arrogant
SOB Officer kills a man right in plain sight...on video.
Then the Democrat Mayor ( or whom ever " Fires " four officers ) in an attempt to console the public....
Then for " Some curious reason " ANTIFA shows up and just rips the shit out of an area of Minneapolis....
Then the Democrat Gov wants the National Guard deployed ....
Then for " Some curious reason " ANTIFA shows up in downtown LA and wanders onto a highway
and confronts the " CHP " ( Ain't that a circle back after Sacramento a few weeks ago...) damaging
two patrol cars....and a most likely drunken idiot jumps onto one of the cruisers and gets tossed hard...
Then the ( About to be pay reduced LAFD ) has to respond to the Democrat ANTIFA induced injury in

a Democrat controlled city, run by a Lunatic Democrat Mayor and City Council....

We already knew she was trash from how she acted on that video.

What I disagree with is the social justice mob ruining her life to make an example of her on the front page of the news papers. As satisfying as it may feel in the present, I don't think the mob should be "enforcing" norms on society. I agree with the goal, but its ham-handed and going to end up causing more harm then good.

Look at you.....a true piece of SHIT...

That woman is a dyed in the wool Democrat Racist who donated to
Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other gutter trash because it was
the trendy Democrat thing to do....but when asked to leash her dog the

TRUE inner Democrat ( RACIST ROOTS ) come out....

Look at the DEMOCRAT/CRIMINAL/RACIST with the dog when calm....

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/amy-cooper-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Look at the DEMOCRAT/CRIMINAL/RACIST with the dog when confronted with the TRUTH....

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/amy-cooper-3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=483

TRUE DEMOCRAT...OUT COMES THE RACIST MELANIN DESCRIPTION....
AND WHILE AT IT........STRANGLING HER DOG.....!

Meanwhile back in Minnesota...
Self-proclaimed “heavily armed rednecks” in Minneapolis stood guard against looters who ravaged the city Wednesday night over the death of George Floyd.

Two bearded men with long rifles strapped to their chests told a reporter for the Minnesota Reformer outside a tobacco shop that they supported the protests but not the violence that came with them.

“Basically you see the records that cops keep. And cops are a lot less likely to try and tread on people’s rights when there’s other armed Americans with them,” one of the men says in a video taken by the reporter, Max Nesterak. “I figured it’s about damn time that some heavily armed rednecks stood with fellow citizens.”

https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/armed-rednecks-stave-off-looters-amid-george-floyd-protests/

Back