Ponderable

Why do you keep saying "fraudulent?" I don't know what you mean. And lying about what? I think you are not only an angry old POS, but you have stuff in your head that comes out of nowhere. What an idiot.
You're no more the mentor of people than you are a ceo that brings in millions...you live a lie.
Then throw in the lies you tell daily about anyone you disagree with & you're seemingly pathological.
You're a fraud & a lying punk who hides behind the curtain of anonymity and spews forth bullshit.
What a coward...proof me wrong.

Gotta believe if the Palestinians truly wanted peace, they would have it......

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The ruler of the United Arab Emirates issued a decree Saturday formally ending the country’s boycott of Israel amid a U.S.-brokered deal to normalize relations between the two countries.

The announcement now allows trade and commerce between the UAE, home to oil-rich Abu Dhabi and skyscraper-studded Dubai, and Israel, home to a thriving diamond trade, pharmaceutical companies and tech start-ups.

The announcement further cements the Aug 13 deal opening up relations between the two nations, which required Israel to halt its contentious plan to annex occupied West Bank land sought by the Palestinians. But Palestinians so far have criticized the accord as undercutting one of its few bargaining chips with Israelis in moribund peace negotiations.

You're no more the mentor of people than you are a ceo that brings in millions...you live a lie.
Then throw in the lies you tell daily about anyone you disagree with & you're seemingly pathological.
You're a fraud & a lying punk who hides behind the curtain of anonymity and spews forth bullshit.
What a coward...proof me wrong.
Not only a mentor...but a couple of those I mentored now bring in millions too!
Sure, I’m lying. Why would I do that?
People like me are printing money under Trump. He lies to people like you. Where is the wall? Where are the reopened coal mines? What’s he done about Covid?
Can’t help you, Trumpie. Dems da facts.
Name one lie I have told about anyone I disagree with. You can’t. Oh, that you’re a Trumpie? Seems pretty clear...you side with the likes of the banned “The Outlaw” and you spew venom against Dems every day, so that answers that, you old crank.

I dedicate this to my brother who served in the PD when he got back from Vietnam. He only did two years because of PTSD issues. He was a good cop, but it got insane and he had to quit. This was late 60s.

Unemployment is in double-digits, renters are scared of eviction notices, aid is stuck, and economic recovery seems to have slowed.

QUOTE="Sheriff Joe, post: 355727, member: 1585"
This one?
These people aren’t lookin so healthy.
https://www.socalsoccer.com/attachments/c3a9b3d0-27e0-4362-8e2e-215faa5325b3-jpeg.8856/

/QUOTE

Twana Brawley syndrome anyone.....!!!!!!

Tawana Brawley starts paying man she falsely accused of rape in 1987
By Sho Wills, CNN

Updated 8:51 AM ET, Mon August 5, 2013

Tawana Brawley holds hands with Al Sharpton, left, in 1990.

Not only a mentor...but a couple of those I mentored now bring in millions too!
Sure, I’m lying. Why would I do that?
People like me are printing money under Trump. He lies to people like you. Where is the wall? Where are the reopened coal mines? What’s he done about Covid?
Can’t help you, Trumpie. Dems da facts.
Name one lie I have told about anyone I disagree with. You can’t. Oh, that you’re a Trumpie? Seems pretty clear...you side with the likes of the banned “The Outlaw” and you spew venom against Dems every day, so that answers that, you old crank.
As I stated, an arrogant, lying, fraud....
Frauds like you claim accomplishments daily.
Biden claims he was in the top of his class in law school, a lie.
He claimed he graduated with 3 degrees from college, a lie.
He claimed he became a teacher, a professor after his VP term was finished. Nope, just one more lie.
You are a fraud, a lying fraud. You're as much a mentor as Biden is a professor.
I spew venom at you asshole, not at Democrats
Fucking punk...run along now.

As I stated, an arrogant, lying, fraud....
Frauds like you claim accomplishments daily.
Biden claims he was in the top of his class in law school, a lie.
He claimed he graduated with 3 degrees from college, a lie.
He claimed he became a teacher, a professor after his VP term was finished. Nope, just one more lie.
You are a fraud, a lying fraud. You're as much a mentor as Biden is a professor.
I spew venom at you asshole, not at Democrats
Fucking punk...run along now.
He also got suspended for 7 days.

Poor baby. So incredibly jealous of what you hear from me that you accuse me of lying and being "fraudulent."
It's all true, bitch.
But everybody must be content with their station in life...don't be jealous. Believe me, we all have our problems, even me. Money and brains and limitless amounts of friends from childhood and the soccer community aren't everything.
Arrogant and delusional....what a piece of shit....
Limitless friends? No one knows who you are, you have no friends.
You are a pathetic piece of human fodder, hiding behind the curtain of anonymity....

The judges have made a special award for you as "Least Reasonable Response in this Thread"
The judges?
Apparently you drink with the "judges"....Johnny Walker, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels
Have another Magoo, they 're full of alcohol and apparently you are too.

Back