Ponderable

His dad said only guilty people take the 5th, right?

"The mob takes the 5th."

"If you are innocent, why are you taking the 5th?"

Lois Lerner repeatedly took the 5th
She then claimed "death threats and a real risk of physical harm if her explanation of the tea party targeting scandal becomes public".
How convenient was that?

Lois Lerner repeatedly took the 5th
She then claimed "death threats and a real risk of physical harm if her explanation of the tea party targeting scandal becomes public".
How convenient was that?

You seem to be confirming the "took the 5th so must be guilty" theme. Is that what you intended?

You seem to be confirming the "took the 5th so must be guilty" theme. Is that what you intended?
Take the facts any way you want Magoo...
She did indeed invoke her 5th amendment right...
And then....

"Ms. Lerner and Holly Paz, her deputy at the IRS, filed documents in court Thursday saying tapes and transcripts of depositions they gave in a court case this year must remain sealed in perpetuity, or else they could spur an enraged public to retaliate."

Makes one wonder what they could have possibly testified to.....

Poor Lion doesn’t know what he believes. He is lost in a quagmire of right-wing rhetoric and just sort of angrily repeats what he’s told.
Says the transracial fraud....
So tell me, exactly who am I repeating? Right wing rhetoric has nothing to do with you, you half wit.
Angery? No. I do feel guilty. Picking on you is cruel, but you being the fraudulent punk you are, I just end up laughing and wondering how you became such a worthless lying piece of shit...
Pathetic really. I'll ask forgiveness tonight for my careless words.
Until then, fuck off you little worm.

So tell me, exactly who am I repeating?
Angery? No. I do feel guilty. Picking on you is cruel, but you being the fraudulent punk you are, I just end up laughing and wondering how you became such a worthless lying piece of shit...
Why do you keep saying "fraudulent?" I don't know what you mean. And lying about what? I think you are not only an angry old POS, but you have stuff in your head that comes out of nowhere. What an idiot.

Take the facts any way you want Magoo...
She did indeed invoke her 5th amendment right...
And then....

"Ms. Lerner and Holly Paz, her deputy at the IRS, filed documents in court Thursday saying tapes and transcripts of depositions they gave in a court case this year must remain sealed in perpetuity, or else they could spur an enraged public to retaliate."

Makes one wonder what they could have possibly testified to.....

Just like what t said.

So tell me, exactly who am I repeating? Right wing rhetoric has nothing to do with you, you half wit.

The judges have made a special award for you as "Least Reasonable Response in this Thread"

Poor baby. So incredibly jealous of what you hear from me that you accuse me of lying and being "fraudulent."
It's all true, bitch.
But everybody must be content with their station in life...don't be jealous. Believe me, we all have our problems, even me. Money and brains and limitless amounts of friends from childhood and the soccer community aren't everything.

I can’t get enough of this Falwell story.
It just screams Christian Right.
I wonder if Lion watches his wife with a handsome young stud while shouting about Jesus.
I’m guessing he does.

Back