Ponderable

I don’t know if it’s somehow Trump, but the rich are sure getting a lot richer during the pandemic.
Stock market is flying...
At least in one way, he’s doing his job.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LnQcwjMcL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Biden's new shirts for his VP choice....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LnQcwjMcL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Biden's new shirts for his VP choice....
Yeah the super rich are a little bummed about Biden. They can sit on their ass and make much more money than by working and pay much fewer taxes on that money than someone who labors for the dollar.
Even little me who has been busy working during the pandemic has made more in the market these last 4 months...and my tax rate on that money is about 60% of what it is on the money I earn working. It’s a total sucker’s play on the workers.
They don’t want that to change...and it might.

Yeah the super rich are a little bummed about Biden. They can sit on their ass and make much more money than by working and pay much fewer taxes on that money than someone who labors for the dollar.
Even little me who has been busy working during the pandemic has made more in the market these last 4 months...and my tax rate on that money is about 60% of what it is on the money I earn working. It’s a total sucker’s play on the workers.
They don’t want that to change...and it might.

Working...?
I do believe YOU stated you didn't need to work...
It appears you are " Busy "...fabricating more lies....

Working...?
I do believe YOU stated you didn't need to work...
It appears you are " Busy "...fabricating more lies....
I don't need to work for money. But my wife insists...I don't golf and she doesn't want me hanging around.
Plus I mentor my employees and they need me.
Nice try, though...if I ever stated I don't need to work, I don't remember.

QUOTE="messy, post: 350452, member: 3299"

I don't need to work for money. *
I find that VERY hard to believe...

But my wife insists...
Your " Better " half is the thinker...!

I don't golf and she doesn't want me hanging around.
If your " In person " persona is anything remote to what you try and
pull off in just this forum....I can see why. Nothing wrong with Golf.
Just don't steal the course golfballs......

Plus I mentor my employees and they need me.
Either you are a Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde which I doubt or you
are lying about any employees....no one would want to work with a
human who displays your traits...

Nice try, though...if I ever stated I don't need to work *, I don't remember.
Hey " Sally Yates " you just LIED ....!

/QUOTE

Unfricken believable.....and I didn't even have to use a lure....!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hBr8M53wBzA/maxresdefault.jpg

US home construction surges 22.6%, third monthly increase
By PAUL WISEMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) — Construction of new U.S. homes surged 22.6% last month as homebuilders bounced back from a lull induced by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that new homes were started an annual pace of nearly 1.5 million in July, highest since February and well above what economists were expecting. Housing starts have now risen three straight months after plunging in March and April as the virus outbreak paralyzed the American economy. Last month’s pace of construction was 23.4% above July 2019′s.

“U.S. housing starts blew the roof off of expectations in July ... .... these are the kind of gains seen after storms/hurricanes,” Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, wrote in a research note. Strong demand and limited supply drove builders to break ground.

Low level stuff...McConnell operates with the real Chinese bigwigs...

Ms. Chao’s office had made a series of unorthodox requests related to her first scheduled visit to China as a Trump cabinet member, according to people with knowledge of the email. Among them: asking federal officials to help coordinate travel arrangements for at least one family member and include relatives in meetings with government officials.

US home construction surges 22.6%, third monthly increase
By PAUL WISEMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) — Construction of new U.S. homes surged 22.6% last month as homebuilders bounced back from a lull induced by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that new homes were started an annual pace of nearly 1.5 million in July, highest since February and well above what economists were expecting. Housing starts have now risen three straight months after plunging in March and April as the virus outbreak paralyzed the American economy. Last month’s pace of construction was 23.4% above July 2019′s.

“U.S. housing starts blew the roof off of expectations in July ... .... these are the kind of gains seen after storms/hurricanes,” Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, wrote in a research note. Strong demand and limited supply drove builders to break ground.

Yeah I drove all around west LA and Culver City yesterday looking at properties...saw all the new houses being built and the huge new amazon studio and google facilities.

Low level stuff...McConnell operates with the real Chinese bigwigs...

Ms. Chao’s office had made a series of unorthodox requests related to her first scheduled visit to China as a Trump cabinet member, according to people with knowledge of the email. Among them: asking federal officials to help coordinate travel arrangements for at least one family member and include relatives in meetings with government officials.

Go back in your bedroom and Diddle Diddle......you're projecting unsubstantiated Fantasies again.....!

What did Pelosi say to Trump that day? "Everything with you leads back to Russia, doesn't it?" When the SDNY grand jury gets his tax returns in the money laundering case, we will really know who he's working for...

Trump has repeatedly offered well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who is charged with enabling Epstein’s serial sexual abuse of underage girls.

Trump has repeatedly offered well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who is charged with enabling Epstein’s serial sexual abuse of underage girls.
That's exactly why WJC is speaking in prime time tonight...Democrats want to prove they're just as sleazy as Trump

Last edited:
That's exactly why WJC is speaking in prime time tonight...Democrats want to prove they're just as sleazy as Trump
Thanks.
Silly me, I thought it was because WJC was a very popular 2-term President who balanced the budget and worked hand-in-hand with Republicans.
But I’m sure you’re right.

ASHINGTON (Reuters) - Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort and the WikiLeaks website to try to help now-U.S. President Donald Trump win the 2016 election, a Republican-led Senate committee said in its final review of the matter on Tuesday.

WikiLeaks played a key role in Russia's effort to assist Republican Trump's campaign against Democrat Hillary Clinton and likely knew it was helping Russian intelligence, said the 966-page report, which is likely to be the most definitive public account of the 2016 election controversy.

Back