Ponderable

Oh that question STINGS....!!!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/815%2BmAXvLHL._AC_SY679_.jpg

Poor Poor Liberals/Democrats/Criminals/ANTIFA !

The silence from the lefties is deafening....& telling.
You already know the answer. Every movement has idiots that go overboard. You people have the Proud Boys, for example.
This movement to cease honoring American traitors and racists is a positive. They were only honored in the first place because racists decided to honor them.
As I said, you already know this.

You already know the answer. Every movement has idiots that go overboard. You people have the Proud Boys, for example.
This movement to cease honoring American traitors and racists is a positive. They were only honored in the first place because racists decided to honor them.
You are correct - every movement has idiots.
I just had a movement and it looked just like you.
You are my people, you ignorant piece of shit, no wonder you pukes tour down Grants statue. Ignorance is the answer.
You should have remained silent, your attempted justification is just more fodder.

QUOTE="messy, post: 338339, member: 3299"

You already know the answer.
Then Post it, and own it !

Every movement has idiots that go overboard.
Then Own The Movement You Support And The Idiots You Filthy Scum Harbor...!

You people have the Proud Boys, for example.
The " Proud Boys " are/were seeded by Democrats....

This movement to cease honoring American traitors and racists is a positive.
Those are NOT AMERICANS that were being honored by DEMOCRATS, They were
CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY...!
Own Your History You Want To Hide....!

They were only honored in the first place because racists decided to honor them.
The RACISTS You Speak Of Are The DEMOCRAT PARTY, All of the Republican Statues
being destroyed/torn down are due to YOUR Parties Guilt/Ignorance....!

I and other Conservatives KNOW the TRUTH....something YOU do not Know...
And it is glaringly obvious...!

/QUOTE

You appear to be PURPOSEFULLY ignorant .....!

Then Burn it down.

You are correct - every movement has idiots.
I just had a movement and it looked just like you.
You are my people, you ignorant piece of shit, no wonder you pukes tour down Grants statue. Ignorance is the answer.
You should have remained silent, your attempted justification is just more fodder.
Fortunately other than you righties focusing on the bad actors, the movement and its statements are taking hold throughout society.
As happens in our republic, when you swing too far one way, such as Trump and his overt racism and xenophobia which have failed and harmed our nation, the pendulum swings back as is happening now. Righties like you will be relegated again. See ya’!

Fortunately other than you righties focusing on the bad actors, the movement and its statements are taking hold throughout society.
As happens in our republic, when you swing too far one way, such as Trump and his overt racism and xenophobia which have failed and harmed our nation, the pendulum swings back as is happening now. Righties like you will be relegated again. See ya’!
You're just mad because Trump is Out-democratting you people. Know what I mean?

QUOTE="messy, post: 338389, member: 3299"

Fortunately other than you righties focusing on the bad actors,
I post with FIRE and CONVICTION coupled with the TRUTH...!
YOU Post with an uneducated limp noodle....!

the movement and its statements are taking hold throughout society.
The " Movement " you speak of does NOT involve YOU....It is a COMMUNIST MOVEMENT to
which YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF/NOR BALLS TO ACTIVELY BECOME INVOLVED WITH
AS DISPLAYED BY YOUR IGNORANCE ON HERE DAILY....

As happens in our republic, when you swing too far one way, such as Trump and his overt
racism and xenophobia which have failed and harmed our nation, the pendulum
swings back as is happening now.
THE POTUS IS NEITHER RACIST OR XENOPHOBIC...!
ALL HARM TO THIS " REPUBLIC " IS FROM DEMOCRATS/COMMUNISTS THRU
MENTAL/PHYSICAL ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST AMERICA IN EFFORTS TO
DESTROY THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF THIS NATION...!

Righties like you will be relegated again. See ya’!
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....IF DEMOCRATS WANT A " CIVIL WAR " BETWEEN
AMERICAN CITIZENS AND COMMUNIST-DEMOCRATS THEN THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL
GET.....BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR MR. UNEDUCATED ONE..!

/QUOTE

Be Very Very Very Careful What YOU wish For .....!!!!

https://static0.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Andrew-Divoff-as-Wishmaster.jpg

You're just mad because Trump is Out-democratting you people. Know what I mean?
Actually that’s the second time you’ve mentioned that witty line too and, like the “you try so hard,” I don’t think anybody understands you.
It’s good you find yourself cute, though. Stoked for you.

Actually that’s the second time you’ve mentioned that witty line too and, like the “you try so hard,” I don’t think anybody understands you.

You can hide an " Open Wound " on the Internet to your Minion...

But we who know the TRUTH, know you are " Wounded "....

You don't think your brother's line is witty? How about, you still trying so hard?

Hey look, another creepy right-winger personal life weirdness...

@RepMattGaetz

·
Jun 18

Nestor is the light of my life. I couldn't imagine loving him any more if he was my own flesh and blood. I'm proud of him.

Only a tortured " Adam Schiff Style " mind would find Matt's comments " Creepy ".....

" Messy " Financial.....You have some serious issues...

Share68
| 68 Comments
Email
June 28, 2020
Judicial Watch uncovers emails showing Ben Rhodes and aides joking about Benghazi lies
By Thomas Lifson

Judicial Watch once again has proven to be invaluable (donate here) in uncovering official perfidy. This time, its Freedom of Information Act lawsuit has uncovered utterly appalling levity among top Obama foreign policy aides over their lies to the public about the September 11, 2012 attack on the Benghazi Consular Annex that took the lives of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Readers will recall that UN Ambassador Susan Rice, now touted as a vice presidential nominee for front man Joe Biden, went on five Sunday morning talk shows to lie about the attack and blame it on a YouTube video seen by a handful of people. Nine days later, the-Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes yucked it up with his crew.

Ben Rhodes with his boss aborard Air Force One

Offical White House photo by Pete Souza

Here is what Judicial Watch discloses about the emails (read them here) it brought to light:

It’s hard to keep your story straight if you’re making it up as you go along, which was the modus operandi of Obama fabricator Ben Rhodes.
The Justice Department released 80 pages of records showing top Obama White House officials scrambling to “evolve” its false claims that the September 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on U.S. Government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video on the Internet.
The emails reveal top Obama White House official Ben Rhodes and Clinton State Department Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan joking about being called “liars” and “leakers.”

The records were produced in response to our 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice  (No. 1:16-cv-02046)). We filed the lawsuit after the Justice Department failed to comply with a July 7, 2016, FOIA request for records of the FBI’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure.
On September 16, 2012, then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday television talk shows claiming the Benghazi attack was incited spontaneously by an anti-Muslim Internet video. The newly released records show a redacted official’s email from September 27 to then-Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes and then-NSC spokesman Tommy Vietor, copying then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, saying, “What’s the plan here?” Rhodes responds:
Broader plan is IC [intelligence community] acknowledgement of an evolving assessment of what took place, which happens to be true (unlike just about everything else we’ve seen reported on Benghazi.)

Further along in the email thread, an official whose name is redacted, says, “Everyone know [sic] Susan [in her TV appearances] was using not just IC approved guidance, but IC created.”

Additionally, Rhodes says to Sullivan and other redacted officials:
At least you’re only a liar. Could be worse – we’re liars and also allegedly leakers. So you’ve got that going for you, which is something.

Sullivan replies: “We’re only lying footsoldiers [sic]. You’re lying masterminds. That’s cooler.”

A redacted official replies to Sullivan: “I prefer that we go by henchmen. Has more of a Marvel comic sinisterness to it. There should be a cable show where all the guests, and the anchor, have to wear polygraphs. Or, when there’s a dispute between source, the aggrieved parties take a poly, with some neutral third party rendering judgment. The Biggest Liar.”

Rhodes says to Sullivan: “I’d like to go on television and tell everybody what I think…. Look at it this way. I[t] could be worse. You could be a career bureaucrat whose greatest thrill in life is leaking half-truths, self-justifications and outright lies to the likes of Eli Lake, Kim Dozier, and whoever picks up the phone at Fox News.”

Back