Ponderable

For George Floyd, a complicated life and a notorious death

HOUSTON (AP) — Years before a bystander’s video of George Floyd’s last moments turned his name into a global cry for justice, Floyd trained a camera on himself.

“I just want to speak to you all real quick,” Floyd says in one video, addressing the young men in his neighborhood who looked up to him. His 6-foot-7 frame crowds the picture.

“I’ve got my shortcomings and my flaws and I ain’t better than nobody else,” he says. “But, man, the shootings that’s going on, I don’t care what ’hood you’re from, where you’re at, man. I love you and God loves you. Put them guns down.”

At the time, Floyd was respected as a man who spoke from hard, but hardly extraordinary, experience. He had nothing remotely like the stature he has gained in death, embraced as a universal symbol of the need to overhaul policing and held up as a heroic everyman.

But the reality of his 46 years on Earth, including sharp edges and setbacks Floyd himself acknowledged, was both much fuller and more complicated.

entire article :

For George Floyd, a complicated life and a notorious death

HOUSTON (AP) — Years before a bystander’s video of George Floyd’s last moments turned his name into a global cry for justice, Floyd trained a camera on himself.

“I just want to speak to you all real quick,” Floyd says in one video, addressing the young men in his neighborhood who looked up to him. His 6-foot-7 frame crowds the picture.

“I’ve got my shortcomings and my flaws and I ain’t better than nobody else,” he says. “But, man, the shootings that’s going on, I don’t care what ’hood you’re from, where you’re at, man. I love you and God loves you. Put them guns down.”

At the time, Floyd was respected as a man who spoke from hard, but hardly extraordinary, experience. He had nothing remotely like the stature he has gained in death, embraced as a universal symbol of the need to overhaul policing and held up as a heroic everyman.

But the reality of his 46 years on Earth, including sharp edges and setbacks Floyd himself acknowledged, was both much fuller and more complicated.

entire article :

He was a man as was his murderer, who apparently held a grudge. He was a man who was murdered because a police officer felt he could get away with it like others have done in the past . . . he still might.

I want police that arrest people, not torture them, not murder them, not judge them. I want community police that know the people on their beat, not stormtroopers looking for people to beat.

He was a man as was his murderer, who apparently held a grudge. He was a man who was murdered because a police officer felt he could get away with it like others have done in the past . . . he still might.

I want police that arrest people, not torture them, not murder them, not judge them. I want community police that know the people on their beat, not stormtroopers looking for people to beat.

You always " Step Over The Problem "...always....!

The problem is PARENTING....Pure and Simple....

Parenting creates respect.
Parenting creates authority.
Parenting creates character.
Parenting creates strength.
Parenting creates honesty.
Parenting creates morals.

With those and a few more you create a foundation of youth
who strive to better themselves and don't sink into the cesspool

of criminality that you for some twisted reason seem to admire...

DEMOCRATS = TERRORISTS

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

DEMOCRATS ARE TREASONOUS AND
MAKING THE POINT DAILY.

DEMOCRATS = TERRORISTS

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

MAKING THE POINT DAILY.
All parents need to do a better job, especially those raising future cops.

DEMOCRATS = TERRORISTS

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

MAKING THE POINT DAILY.

Hey Nono, do you have any kids that play youth soccer?

Salt was an idiot.

Another one of your " Party " displays complete Idiocy....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4xk3niJ8vQXHxqdOMwy22Bs8tBueZV2qDGrMOrZV-nJCvYIwa&usqp=CAU

Justice Department sets execution dates for four federal inmates

Attorney General William Barr on Monday directed the Federal Bureau of Prisons to schedule the executions of four federal inmates, convicted for murdering children, for July and August by lethal injection.
Daniel Lewis Lee, a one-time white supremacist who killed a family of three, will be put to death in Terre Haute, Indiana, on July 13, the Justice Department said, marking the first federal inmate to be executed since 2003.
The three other federal inmates ordered to be executed in the days and weeks that follow are Wesley Ira Purkey for raping and murdering a 16-year-old girl; Dustin Lee Honken, for shooting and killing five people, including two young girls; Keith Dwayne Nelson for kidnapping, raping and strangling to death a 10-year-old girl.

entire article:

Back