Poll: Bringing Albion Cup back to San Diego?

Would it be better to bring the Albion Showcase back to San Diego w/ new guideline changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard they’re not refunding!

Enter a Albion tournament at your own risk.

Pulling out late after the deadlines and your at the peril of the organizers, some are reasonable and find other teams or give partial refunds and others not so much. Buyer beware kind of deal.

I don't think teams ought to expect a refund. Pulling out two weeks before for no other reason than they no longer want to play is not sufficient reason for a refund. Citing regulations on on out of state tournaments that the teams were willing to ignore before league season was supposed to start in a couple of weeks is again, not a reasonable reason to expect a refund.

My dd's team is scheduled for a PHX tournament on March 27-28. I would like to pull out of that, but don't expect a refund. I just would hope to save the time driving and the money on hotels.

Schedule is back up. Now I understand why tournament folks never put up schedules until a week before the games begin.

Several blues teams still on the girls schedule and only a few drops compared to the mass many some said was going to happen. Maybe there will still be more but there are a good number on the reposted girls schedules still.

Several blues teams still on the girls schedule and only a few drops compared to the mass many some said was going to happen. Maybe there will still be more but there are a good number on the reposted girls schedules still.
Isn't that the way it is these days....one club pulls and someone says...."There is a mass exodus of clubs" and then they share that with their friend and then it gets shared on the soccer board.:rolleyes:

Back