Players showcase schedules?

There is a team in our age group b13 that is playing 3 games on Saturday And then potentially 2 playoff games on Sunday. That can’t be good.

Does the college coast list look typical of past years colleges that attend? Our team had to pull due to league.

Does the college coast list look typical of past years colleges that attend? Our team had to pull due to league.

Usually there are D1 coaches by the boat full. With the Dark Period it is the best list possible I am sure. Maybe D1s will get links to games.

Anyone hear from Player’s Showcase that if your team traveled out of your home state last weekend to a tournament, league or showcase that the players won’t be eligible to play in Nevada this upcoming weekend due to their 7-10 day quarantine requirements by Nevada’s Soccer association? Wondering if any truth to it, really don’t want to waste our time driving out there for nothing.

Anyone hear from Player’s Showcase that if your team traveled out of your home state last weekend to a tournament, league or showcase that the players won’t be eligible to play in Nevada this upcoming weekend due to their 7-10 day quarantine requirements by Nevada’s Soccer association? Wondering if any truth to it, really don’t want to waste our time driving out there for nothing.
I mean if you don’t disclose how are they going to know? so many teams for them to cross reference with so many schedules. I would just pretend you didn’t now of the quarantine requirement

Yea, that’s true. Did hear that some local teams are being notified today that they are out of the showcase for traveling, previous weekend. :oops: At this point, isn’t everyone traveling to the showcase, so not sure what the point is

Yea, that’s true. Did hear that some local teams are being notified today that they are out of the showcase for traveling, previous weekend. :oops: At this point, isn’t everyone traveling to the showcase, so not sure what the point is
Wow, I mean how stupid. If I travel to the showcase from CA and am playing a CO team does it really matter if they had been in Nebraska? I don't get this logic. I must be missing something....

Some recruiting went down on this one with scouts approaching players, indirectly even D1 where in on the action.

I don't know if it's due to pent up demand or what but we know some players who received multiple offers over the weekend just due to seeing them in action at this tournament.

How were D1s there?: breaking rules?? I know there were D3's, D2's and NAIA at our matches.

Scouts for D1 I don't know the amounts but was at least two. Some of the coaches of teams playing actually are on staff at D1s, I'm not aware of any rule breaking.

Back