Platinum Membership Upgrade

I just ordered mine. But didn't get approved as of yet. Is there a waiting period?

Platinum Memberships are now available for purchase, and include the features below. Registered members do not have the below functions.

1. Search function enabled
2. Delete own posts and own threads
3. Edit own posts and thread titles
4. Edit signature
5. Delete other users ratings and likes.
6. Edit profile
7. Removes 90% of ads

http://www.socalsoccer.com/account/upgrades
I just signed up and upgraded to Platinum but can't seem to find the search function or edit signature.
Any help would be appreciated.

I upgraded to Platinum yesterday but the change has not been applied. Thank you kindly.
Nice move and a fair price for 24 hour entertainment. I see fools on here at 3am ranting away. It helps for editing and making changes. I paid for two of my past avatars. I think I will go Paltinum with Crush. What club you at Cruzer?

Nice move and a fair price for 24 hour entertainment. I see fools on here at 3am ranting away. It helps for editing and making changes. I paid for two of my past avatars. I think I will go Paltinum with Crush. What club you at Cruzer?

HA! I will not be checking after work hours, that I can tell you! Too much going on at the house to do that. 3 AM?? They must work the night shift. Private message incoming.

HA! I will not be checking after work hours, that I can tell you! Too much going on at the house to do that. 3 AM?? They must work the night shift. Private message incoming.
I said the same thing 9 years ago. All it took was one asshole calling out my dd a cry baby all because he lost and my dd cried a lot when she would get whacked from bigger players who couldn't catch her. She would scream in pain in the box and she would get the PK and we would win. This one dad on here was talking so much trash on my 8 year old and I got pissed. Because my dd played at a certain club, we were forbidden to post on here so I was gone for a few years. I came back last year looking for some answers to questions in my brain and promised myself I would just lurk and not post. However, I couldnt hold to that commitment and i met Maps and we started chatting one night and way late into the night. I have respect for him because he was honest with me as a sucker dad and what all this soccer stuff is really about in da states. I got hooked. I did go on here past 1am a few times and I felt sick the next morning and checked myself in with a Doc friend of mine and got on some good meds. I sometimes get off my meds and start going off but not lately. Just giving you a heads up and a warning to watch yourself. One dad to another. Age of goat?

I said the same thing 9 years ago. All it took was one asshole calling out my dd a cry baby all because he lost and my dd cried a lot when she would get whacked from bigger players who couldn't catch her. She would scream in pain in the box and she would get the PK and we would win. This one dad on here was talking so much trash on my 8 year old and I got pissed. Because my dd played at a certain club, we were forbidden to post on here so I was gone for a few years. I came back last year looking for some answers to questions in my brain and promised myself I would just lurk and not post. However, I couldnt hold to that commitment and i met Maps and we started chatting one night and way late into the night. I have respect for him because he was honest with me as a sucker dad and what all this soccer stuff is really about in da states. I got hooked. I did go on here past 1am a few times and I felt sick the next morning and checked myself in with a Doc friend of mine and got on some good meds. I sometimes get off my meds and start going off but not lately. Just giving you a heads up and a warning to watch yourself. One dad to another. Age of goat?

Yea, people online think they can bully others. What is weird is that they would not do that in person. Sorry, you had to deal with a jerk. Thanks for the advice. I have a 2012G'er.

Yea, people online think they can bully others. What is weird is that they would not do that in person. Sorry, you had to deal with a jerk. Thanks for the advice. I have a 2012G'er.
That is awesome. U9 or U10 were so much fun for my dd. It truly was the age she fell in love with soccer. I will send you a pic with a trophy. Some dads get mad at me for posting championship pics of my dd glory days. Check PM bro. Plus, dont share PMs with the group. Not cool imo. Mums the word from this dad.

Back