Platinum Membership Upgrade

What ever happened to Silver Elite? Can you do Polls with that?
I think I heard a rumor that Dom was looking at Bronze for $5 ((includes polls)), Silver for $10 ((polls and edit up to 2 hours)). Skip the gold standard and go right to Platinum for $15, with all you can eat buffet style, meaning you can delete, edit, post memes, post pictures with links and so much more all for $15. I love this place. Thanks Dom again for helping us all come together and talk soccer :)

I think I heard a rumor that Dom was looking at Bronze for $5 ((includes polls)), Silver for $10 ((polls and edit up to 2 hours)). Skip the gold standard and go right to Platinum for $15, with all you can eat buffet style, meaning you can delete, edit, post memes, post pictures with links and so much more all for $15. I love this place. Thanks Dom again for helping us all come together and talk soccer :)

It might be worth it but I have had bad experiences with Paypal.

It might be worth it but I have had bad experiences with Paypal.
Wow, I did not know you actually responded to me. This is huge for me Espola. I told you before I liked you and I know you liked me and I know you know your soccer. I went cray cray for a reason and I hope you know why? You have real youth soccer experience and I always have an ear for those who have been there and done it. I pay because I need to edit and delete 24/7 :)

I paid for the past 2 years but it appeared I was charged 3x. Not sure who to contact about that -- i sent an email when I was double charged last year but never heard back.

What was that security/privacy hiccup for a few hours today?
If we told you, we'd have to kill you and occasionally you are helpful on here so we will let you live. Today.

lol, good I thought it was me and because I was watching the Olympics and was being hacked by China because of microchips in the vaccine that I had implanted in my forehead.
(Also a joke.)

If we told you, we'd have to kill you and occasionally you are helpful on here so we will let you live. Today.

lol, good I thought it was me and because I was watching the Olympics and was being hacked by China because of microchips in the vaccine that I had implanted in my forehead.
(Also a joke.)

I had to do some research on Incognito Mode.

I paid for the past 2 years but it appeared I was charged 3x. Not sure who to contact about that -- i sent an email when I was double charged last year but never heard back.
this happened to me too. double paid in 2020 and triple in 2021. watch those PayPal autopay options, very glitchy.

Back