Placer United stirring it up

I asked my dd if she could be a Lion for one day or a sheep for 100 years, what animal would she choose. In one second she said, "a lion." Ask your dds what their favorite animal is and the three adjectives explaining why. Play along as well and ask yourself the same question. Share if you want to. I will explain all this if you participate. I love this game of the brain.

My favorite animal is a dog and here's why
1. Loyal
2. Playful
3. Happy

My dd fav animal and why. She said a Cheetah
1. Independent
2. Fast
3. Predator

I will not be here tomorrow or Saturday. Maybe Saturday evening. So all those who want the forum without me spamming, go for it. It's my special day so let me go parler on everyone today.

Its a bit weird that you can hammer on a club and all their coaches, members, etc and call it a dumpster fire for weeks and someone says a few things in rebuttal and a few jokes and you can’t take it. That’s alright keep dishing it out I’m sure no one on this site will give it back to you. It was a joke about blues, sorry. We have friends there and they like it, we just never checked them out because my kids age groups there weren’t competitive and we weren’t excited about the coaches in their particular age groups. Not trying to put down just being honest. I’m sure they have strong teams and great coaches in other age groups.
Classic. Your rebuttals and jokes were straight up insulting and disrespectful comments. And then you play the victim card and whine bc you didn't like the response to your insults? er jokes? It's crap like this that adds to the toxic culture.

If it helps you, I'm sorry I didn't laugh at your insults and expressed my dissatisfaction with your jokes in a way that hurt your feelings.

Don’t worry about not laughing at my jokes, they are not that funny. I’m a broken record here but you hate your old club and it’s a dumpster fire. I am happy at your old club and have had great coaching and seen lots of development that is keeping my kids right where they need to be if they have long term soccer goals. Agree to disagree. I’m sure you can find multiple people that can really hammer any club but most just find a new club that fits them better. I could go off on the cross town club but I don’t because I know people that are happy there. But I have heard some shitty stuff and seen a huge influx to my club in the last 2-3 years.
Again, cheers

Anybody know how Placer is practicing? Have the local municipalities closed the soccer fields during the lockdown? Are they allowed to practice indoor?

As far as I know, they are practicing. They've been using their indoor facility for some time now as well as other fields/patches of grass, elsewhere.

I don't think outdoor fields are closed in handful of counties, ir not most in Nor Cal. Imagine they have outdoor field options. Kids may have to wear masks now/6 ft training still but majority of fields I think open for youth sport clubs. Curious what areas have had their fields closed? I heard some cities in Santa Clara County but that's all.

I don't think outdoor fields are closed in handful of counties, ir not most in Nor Cal. Imagine they have outdoor field options. Kids may have to wear masks now/6 ft training still but majority of fields I think open for youth sport clubs. Curious what areas have had their fields closed? I heard some cities in Santa Clara County but that's all.
Thanks. But I was more interested in the indoor practices as an example of the risk or non-risk safety aspect stuff.

Thanks. But I was more interested in the indoor practices as an example of the risk or non-risk safety aspect stuff.
No indoor training at Placer right now. They have told their members that they have secured the Maidu Soccer Arena for trainings which I believe qualifies as "outdoors". Not sure if that was done in anticipation of not being able to use their indoor facility for awhile or if they are just looking to secure additional fields.

No indoor training at Placer right now. They have told their members that they have secured the Maidu Soccer Arena for trainings which I believe qualifies as "outdoors". Not sure if that was done in anticipation of not being able to use their indoor facility for awhile or if they are just looking to secure additional fields.
Isn't that a fairly small facility? I'm guessing they have other fields available.

Placer has always used other fields as well. Teams typically practiced 2 days outdoors and 1 day at the indoor facility.
But don't they usually use public facilities, hence more directly subject to and influenced by govt mandates and restrictions? I cant imagine the schools are letting them use their fields. Not that I care but it could get dicey for them if things get to tight.

But don't they usually use public facilities, hence more directly subject to and influenced by govt mandates and restrictions? I cant imagine the schools are letting them use their fields. Not that I care but it could get dicey for them if things get to tight.
Soccer clubs that own their own fields are not choosing to ignore state health guidance either, so I’d say that puts everyone in about the same boat. As long as non contact practice is allowed, city facilities will continue to rent out fields as they have been, and clubs that own fields will continue to utilize their own.

Placer is still using Mahany Park and Cirby Elementary but they have not been able to use Del Oro HS which had several fields. I believe things have gotten tight as some outdoor practices have only been for an hour

Placer is still using Mahany Park and Cirby Elementary but they have not been able to use Del Oro HS which had several fields. I believe things have gotten tight as some outdoor practices have only been for an hour
Placer played in that tournament around Thanksgiving (doesn't look like it went well for the club).

Any idea if they had any infections? What their quarantine protocol was when they returned?

Placer played in that tournament around Thanksgiving (doesn't look like it went well for the club).

Any idea if they had any infections? What their quarantine protocol was when they returned?
I haven't heard of any infections. Unfortunately our team was supposed to go to Arizona in Dec which of course got cancelled. Quarantine protocol is 7-14 days post participation. Our coach did travel to the Thanksgiving tournament and then quarantined the following week so we just trained with another coach.

With all the bad press Placer United got, will the Sacramento news stations turn their ire on Blues FC if it turns out that they do play at Olders Surf Cup? In Region 5 every club ( Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Mendocino counties) appears to have backed out but Briceno. Is anyone hearing of any word from NorCal Premier regarding potential actions taken against member clubs or are they just leaving it up to the counties to tell them to quarantine or fine them?

With all the bad press Placer United got, will the Sacramento news stations turn their ire on Blues FC if it turns out that they do play at Olders Surf Cup? In Region 5 every club ( Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Mendocino counties) appears to have backed out but Briceno. Is anyone hearing of any word from NorCal Premier regarding potential actions taken against member clubs or are they just leaving it up to the counties to tell them to quarantine or fine them?

Placer County soccer parents are decedents of those Donner cannibals. If they see an opportunity chew someone up, they will take it.

I don't believe norcal wants to get involved in enforcing county health and safety mandates. In fact, I don't think that crew could even read the mandates...concussion protocol wasn't a thing their time.

Back