Placer United stirring it up

Defending a club is what I believe we are missing these days. Everyone is so quick to jump ship because your kids team won’t be the best this year. When my kids were younger we had great rivalries with all the top clubs in the greater Sac area and some Bay Area and Central Valley clubs. Now it seems like kids club hop so much that there are really only a few good clubs in Sac area and everyone else struggles. Trust me I’ve seen my kids teams go from top teams to decent teams because of it. So yes I will defend my club until I am convinced otherwise. I haven’t seen any Dark Society stuff go on that you speak of. Also lots of parents are blue collar there.
Cheers
Their are many other reason to jump a soccer ship but I wont share those reason today :) Loyalty is good but be careful is all I can say. BTW, I know nothing about anything in Nocal. I have nothing to do except come on here.

1605725125205.png

Defending a club is what I believe we are missing these days. Everyone is so quick to jump ship because your kids team won’t be the best this year. When my kids were younger we had great rivalries with all the top clubs in the greater Sac area and some Bay Area and Central Valley clubs. Now it seems like kids club hop so much that there are really only a few good clubs in Sac area and everyone else struggles. Trust me I’ve seen my kids teams go from top teams to decent teams because of it. So yes I will defend my club until I am convinced otherwise. I haven’t seen any Dark Society stuff go on that you speak of. Also lots of parents are blue collar there.
Cheers
And you disrespected each of those families.

For those paying attention the "Dark Society" comment falls in line with the exaggerations mentioned earlier. Yes we speak in tongue, sacrifice animals, and meet on the ninth month on the ninth day on the ninth hole at nine pm. It sounds weird but we do what we have to do to avoid being hunted and harassed. Lol!

If Placer was such a top team then players would have hopped over there. But the reality is nobody wants to go there bc of the bs. Thats why players left after DA folded. The club culture is toxic. Thats why Placer United is a dumpster fire. There's no carrot for them to offer that makes up for ignoring the bs. Placer is no longer one of the few good clubs in the area. Go to Blues. Go anywhere. Sorry.

Blues? I can’t drive to SoCal, it’s a bit too far to drive for us.
Haha. Always an insult or snide remark. Thank you for making it easier for families and players decide where they want to play and who they want to spend their weekends with for the next several years. You're a true ambassador for Placer United. And we thank you for it. Bravo. Bravo sir.

Cheers
My only comment is about the Rivalries that used to be present in NorCal and the tournaments in Placer or Manteca or the Bay Area. The age group change definitely seemed to take some of those away, but there were still a few. Then the ECNL v DA fiasco did away with more. I was really looking forward to the NPL season (Teams from ECNL, GA and NPL all in 1 spot -- who would a thunk it!!)

Its a bit weird that you can hammer on a club and all their coaches, members, etc and call it a dumpster fire for weeks and someone says a few things in rebuttal and a few jokes and you can’t take it. That’s alright keep dishing it out I’m sure no one on this site will give it back to you. It was a joke about blues, sorry. We have friends there and they like it, we just never checked them out because my kids age groups there weren’t competitive and we weren’t excited about the coaches in their particular age groups. Not trying to put down just being honest. I’m sure they have strong teams and great coaches in other age groups.

The DA on the girls and boys side definitely took away a lot of the rivalries as the local teams didn’t play each other if they weren’t DA.

The DA on the girls and boys side definitely took away a lot of the rivalries as the local teams didn’t play each other if they weren’t DA.
Just curious, did the GDA teams try and recruit top goats from the ECNL nocal teams back in 2016? Any free hand outs if goat leaves? I feel bad for all the players that have tried to play futbol the last three years. I wasn;t loyal to my Doc(s) and because of that, I got labeled mean things and my dd was black listed. It hurt like hell to see some dude, who was not a citizen of this awesome country, ruin a little girls dreams all because. It sucked, like a punch to the gut, You hold your breath for a few years and now it's all coming out. Thanks God people like that are no longer in this great game. Take care of the kids first, not the business is MOO. Peace brah!!!

Just curious, did the GDA teams try and recruit top goats from the ECNL nocal teams back in 2016? Any free hand outs if goat leaves? I feel bad for all the players that have tried to play futbol the last three years. I wasn;t loyal to my Doc(s) and because of that, I got labeled mean things and my dd was black listed. It hurt like hell to see some dude, who was not a citizen of this awesome country, ruin a little girls dreams all because. It sucked, like a punch to the gut, You hold your breath for a few years and now it's all coming out. Thanks God people like that are no longer in this great game. Take care of the kids first, not the business is MOO. Peace brah!!!
Not that I am aware of -- The ECNL teams up here were pretty entrenched and talented, so I don't think too many ECNL players went the DA route (that isn't too say they weren't recruited, but I don't think they went).

I’m not sure about recruiting for the girls? My Daughter didn’t play DA but my son did. There were a few 3-4 players to come from other clubs for the DA to my sons team. There was a lot of hype about DA, not from our club mostly from USsoccer.

I’m not sure about recruiting for the girls? My Daughter didn’t play DA but my son did. There were a few 3-4 players to come from other clubs for the DA to my sons team. There was a lot of hype about DA, not from our club mostly from USsoccer.
I heard some crazy stuff happen in other places. I wont share my PMs from others, but I know where teams got GDA and offered goats down the street full rides to leave for greener pastures. Some stayed loyal to their Doc and got rewarded for it. l and others took the free handout because I was super poor at the time and could use the free help. I took the freebies, I can;t lie on my bday :)

Earlier when I talked about jumping ship I was mainly talking about kids leaving just to be on what they view as a stronger team regardless of club or coaching. There are numerous reasons to leave clubs , I’ve just seen quite a few kids that were thriving leave for greener pastures and either not play much on new team Or not develop. Bottom line is everyone needs to do what they think is best for them and their families. It can be annoying/ very stressful at times. We almost left our club but in hindsight I’m glad we didn’t but every year is a new year.

Earlier when I talked about jumping ship I was mainly talking about kids leaving just to be on what they view as a stronger team regardless of club or coaching. There are numerous reasons to leave clubs , I’ve just seen quite a few kids that were thriving leave for greener pastures and either not play much on new team Or not develop. Bottom line is everyone needs to do what they think is best for them and their families. It can be annoying/ very stressful at times. We almost left our club but in hindsight I’m glad we didn’t but every year is a new year.
Here's what I learned over the years. When you leave, others panic and wonder why a goat would leave for greener pasture. So the sheep go talk to the Doc and he fills their brain with BS on why the family left the true and only soccer family. They start saying shit about the father and even the daughter behind their backs. Horrible things they say behind ones back. I have so many knives in my back I just leave them. The new soccer family loves you with open arms and that is so loving, until you leave that family for another family and the cycle repeats itself. Your 100% right, every family needs to do what's best for their family.

Their are many other reason to jump a soccer ship but I wont share those reason today :) Loyalty is good but be careful is all I can say. BTW, I know nothing about anything in Nocal. I have nothing to do except come on here.

View attachment 9483
@luis, I did jump off the GDA ship early. Trust me, I wanted to stay but my dd jumped off the GDA ship before me. I kept sending her a rope to come back but she swam away as fast as she is a runner to safer pasture. I was all alone with soccer dreams. It was then, in my darkest hour on this planet that I saw my ego for the first time. My shadow was full of revenge but I also wanted my dd to be happy and I could see how happy she was for choosing HS Soccer over GDA. So I jumped the sinking ship as well and were both safe today :)

Your daughter was the smart one, DA was a s show imo. Good idea but the effort on the boys side wasn’t put in by US Soccer or most the clubs.

Your daughter was the smart one, DA was a s show imo. Good idea but the effort on the boys side wasn’t put in by US Soccer or most the clubs.
She made every decision on her team choices except for one. I played enabler only once and I was so wrong. I blew it and I said sorry to all involved. She did come back and lead all players in goals and got the equalizer to advance to the finals where they were crowned National Champions. I get a rush when I repeat this all the time so it's just addictive for me. Were all one team, Team America and we will ALL figure this out. I Love you all my awesome brothers and sisters of America :) Thank you for allowing me to be born and hang out with all of you smart folks.

I should clarify, it was a s show for the youngers. Less games, less fun, no state cup, driving 2 hrs to play a mediocre team.

I should clarify, it was a s show for the youngers. Less games, less fun, no state cup, driving 2 hrs to play a mediocre team.
Yes, 100%. My dd went from a U13 National Champ to the first year of GDA that had zero playoffs for for U14. Zero freaking playoffs. Then all the BS when the two list came out. So many promises were made that they couldn't keep all their promises. It was a horrible year of soccer for some ((not all)) 04s who were trapped because they were tricked. Its all over with now and just troubled waters with a new bridge so silver girls ((goats)) can sail on by. This is all going to be better later but we have to all suffer now. No one is escaping this ride of fear. You cant buy your way out or pay to play some other game of life either. This is, "Final Jeopardy." I'll take religion for $100......

Crush your daughter sounds like a stud! Good work! It’s hard to not get involved and be overbearing at times but it sounds like you did well with that.

Back