Placer United stirring it up

Nice try Outlaw
For the last time IMO:

1. Placer got what it deserves.

2. Placer got hosed by DA.

3. Most of the quality players are gone.

4. Paul and Jodi are gone. Kim Gonzalez was suspended.

5. The club was suspended for training during a covid lockdown. Pictured sneaking around using the back door. Busted.

6. Not ECNL. Not GAL. Is NPL.

7. I'm not Outlaw.

8. Yes. I do not care for Placer and think there are several better options in the area for NPL.

9. It's a dumpster fire.

10. I'm looking forward to the Placer trolls chest thumping when they win some games against silver teams. "See we are good". Hahaha. Here's a heads up, you're on the extra strength kool aid.

And I'll end with, its a dumpster fire at Placer United. Stand back as far as possible.

For the last time IMO:

1. Placer got what it deserves.

2. Placer got hosed by DA.

3. Most of the quality players are gone.

4. Paul and Jodi are gone. Kim Gonzalez was suspended.

5. The club was suspended for training during a covid lockdown. Pictured sneaking around using the back door. Busted.

6. Not ECNL. Not GAL. Is NPL.

7. I'm not Outlaw.

8. Yes. I do not care for Placer and think there are several better options in the area for NPL.

9. It's a dumpster fire.

10. I'm looking forward to the Placer trolls chest thumping when they win some games against silver teams. "See we are good". Hahaha. Here's a heads up, you're on the extra strength kool aid.

And I'll end with, its a dumpster fire at Placer United. Stand back as far as possible.
Relax, I actually liked Outlaw.

Maskless
3 questions
1- What is a better npl option in the area?
2- Are you done cleaning the blue rooms?
3- Isn’t being a has been better than being a never was?

Now get back to cleaning those porta Jon’s, breaks over.

Relax, I actually liked Outlaw.
I'm chill and happy as hell to point out Placer United's bullshit. Definitely one of the most overrated clubs in the region that always has an excuse, a reason, or an exaggeration. "Suzy developed so much". Those parents have no perspective, just drunk and high on kool aid. Suzy would have developed twice as much at a near by club at half the cost.

Pleased to meet you. Glad you liked Outlaw. At least someone did. Not sure why he got banned. It's a dumpster fire at Placer United. Just in time for winter.

Placer no doubt lost some good girls talent to Davis and SJ but also kept a lot so they will compete just fine. We will know in 2028 when lockdown is over and I will still be here to school you maskmouth.

Maskless
3 questions
1- What is a better npl option in the area?
2- Are you done cleaning the blue rooms?
3- Isn’t being a has been better than being a never was?

Now get back to cleaning those porta Jon’s, breaks over.
Prospective parents thinking about Placer United - Be forewarned the scarlet letter style of attack above is the only offense and defense at Placer. This is what your family will be surrounded by and absorbed by your players.

Ignore KSoccer07. He is just mad bc he knows I'm making valid points and it's hurting his fragile ego. Its a dumpster fire at Placer. Sorry bro.

I'm chill and happy as hell to point out Placer United's bullshit. Definitely one of the most overrated clubs in the region that always has an excuse, a reason, or an exaggeration. "Suzy developed so much". Those parents have no perspective, just drunk and high on kool aid. Suzy would have developed twice as much at a near by club at half the cost.

Pleased to meet you. Glad you liked Outlaw. At least someone did. Not sure why he got banned. It's a dumpster fire at Placer United. Just in time for winter.
The only way to develop is to play the game and watch the game. I had a few top, top just a coach type dudes who said they were the only ones who could "develop a goat" and the only true connection to YNT and college. That was true but not anymore. No more kool aid and that a good thing. The tough part is going through withdrawals but this was poison for all of us except those making money off us.

1605716314608.png

Just waiting for the names of the clubs? Im not bitter just want to know where I should have my kids for 1/2 the price and better training?

We should start a petition with @Dominic to bring back @Outlaw We need @Luis Andres @crush @Sheriff Joe @Kopi @Jose has returned @Desert Hound @MSK357 and sorry if I missed some friends to speak up on this.
I wonder why @EOTL never did this for @messy although I suspect they’re the same person.
I called Outlaw names like Lester because I didn;t like many things he said. I dont believe in censorship though. This all started Jan 5th, 2017 on FB. I swear. I do believe in the ignore button ((to this day I have never ignored any of my fellow Americans on the forum)). I love debate and discussion about life, God or no god, pay to play soccer or free soccer or a little bit of both, going pro for girls and getting PAID!!! Heaven or hell, darkness or light, more adoptions and so many other topics. I do think we all need to try and stay in the lane of the topic on hand and not go off topic like some do on here. I think Dom should bring back Messy and Outlaw. No more censorship. I watch Dorsey and Mark talk yesterday. "Let's talk after the meeting." Scary times folks!!!

Just waiting for the names of the clubs? Im not bitter just want to know where I should have my kids for 1/2 the price and better training?
For prospective Placer parents... Take note. In lesson 2 notice how Placer United parents will in one second mark you with a scarlet letter and then pretend nothing is wrong when they need something. This is sometimes called back stabbing, two-faced, fake, among others. Lots of snakes in the grass at Placer United.

Of course you're bitter. I would be too if I was a Placer parent. Be better and stop with the baseless and disrespectful personal attacks.

Which brings us to lesson 3. Their personal attacks reveal they think very little of anyone who has a hard working blue collar job who's doing what they have to do to support their family.

It's a very toxic organization. Many families were happy to leave bc they were only there bc they bought into GA, not Placer United. It really is a dumpster fire at Placer United.

Questions to anyone following along. I know I'm a loser and my wife never talks to me and my kids think I need meds to coup as well. Wow is me!!! However, I told them all no more meds and watch out for my mouth. No more hold back. I love everyone and speaking truth is love. It's called, "Tough Love" and America needs some tough love. Love you guys.

Q1- Most amazing, favorite soccer moment for goat ((Only one))

Q2- Worse soccer moment for goat

Questions to anyone following along. I know I'm a loser and my wife never talks to me and my kids think I need meds to coup as well. Wow is me!!! However, I told them all no more meds and watch out for my mouth. No more hold back. I love everyone and speaking truth is love. It's called, "Tough Love" and America needs some tough love. Love you guys.

Q1- Most amazing, favorite soccer moment for goat ((Only one))

Q2- Worse soccer moment for goat
MOO!!!
A 2 Q1- Winning the National Championship and being declared by Gotsoccer as #1 in the Nation :)
A 2 Q2- The announcement of the GDA

Maskless, man I really didn’t mean to upset you. I’ve been pretty happy at placer overall. As I’ve said in the past no club is perfect. You obviously had a horrible experience there. Glad you are happy where you are now. Lots of placer teams in tourneys the next few weeks so we will see how they do.

Maskless, man I really didn’t mean to upset you. I’ve been pretty happy at placer overall. As I’ve said in the past no club is perfect. You obviously had a horrible experience there. Glad you are happy where you are now. Lots of placer teams in tourneys the next few weeks so we will see how they do.
Other than inflammatory how else would you classify your comments above? There have also been several others like it. Nothing to be upset about. The boorish responses and the fake-ness are typical and expected from the Placer United faction when they are confronted with facts. Its amazing all the stories and dirty secrets that come out when families leave Placer and they feel free to speak freely of their experiences. Problem is nobody listens or believes until they leave the club. Then the light turns on. Even the parents leaving with good experiences are happy to be away from Placer United.

Im trying to help you. Denial only makes it worse and prolongs the suffering. There is nothing romantic or heroic about going down with this ship. Glad you're happy and I hope the grass is tall.

Defending a club is what I believe we are missing these days. Everyone is so quick to jump ship because your kids team won’t be the best this year. When my kids were younger we had great rivalries with all the top clubs in the greater Sac area and some Bay Area and Central Valley clubs. Now it seems like kids club hop so much that there are really only a few good clubs in Sac area and everyone else struggles. Trust me I’ve seen my kids teams go from top teams to decent teams because of it. So yes I will defend my club until I am convinced otherwise. I haven’t seen any Dark Society stuff go on that you speak of. Also lots of parents are blue collar there.
Cheers

Back