PAY ATTENTION JUST THIS ONCE LIBERALS....! MASKS ARE CREATING A PETRI DISH IN HUMANS FOR SICKNESS !

FOR ONCE YOU DEMOCRAT NUMBSKULLS NEED TO PAY ATTENTION.....!!
THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ONLY " SHORT TERM HARM " BUT IT ALSO IS
GOING TO HAVE DRAMATIC AFFECTS ON HUMANS OVER THE LONG TERM......
MARK MY WORDS...!

I ALREADY POSTED A THREAD ON HYPOXIA AND THE AFFECTS OF IT DUE TO
WEARING A MASK.....!

If you wear a mask as the below scenario describes, you are setting yourself up for SICKNESS
and a reintroduction of " Viruses ".....

.............................................................................................
Colleen Huber, NMD

@ColleenHuberNMD
· Jul 10
Toxic level of carbon dioxide (CO2) inside #Masks
within 22 seconds of wearing them LIVE MASK TEST

https://bitchute.com/video/ypLjmXQ

...................................................................................................
Jim Corr
@Jimcorrsays
18m
# Masks
https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays
Masks by way of the lungs, not only harm the brain (hypoxia), and the heart (tachycardia)
and the immune system (acid favors viral replication), but also the kidneys”.

.....................................................................................................

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
18h

Replying to
@ColleenHuberNMD
Thanks so much for very smart answers, everybody, quickly passing one dozen. This patient wears a mask many hours per day. Here's what happened to the urine. Obstructed air flow keeps more carbon dioxide for extended time in masked airspace --> more carbon dioxide in lungs -->

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
18h

More carbon dioxide in lungs (hypercapnia) --> lowers pH --> increasing acid condition (respiratory acidosis) overwhelms compensatory mechanisms of the body --> The kidneys now have the hard job of . . .

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
18h

The kidneys now have the hard job of dumping acid. How do the kidneys get rid of bad stuff? Excrete that acid in the urine. --> Urinalysis shows very low pH, bottom of the chart: pH = 5.0. That's about as acid as coffee. Which is fine for coffee, but . . .

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
18h

But not so great for urine, which reflects what got taken from blood (remembering that kidneys' main job is to clean the blood, by excreting less than ideal substances into urine for disposal). So the moral of the story is . . .

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
18h

The moral of that story is that #masks, by way of the lungs, not only harm the brain (hypoxia), and the heart (tachycardia) and the immune system (acid favors viral replication), but also the kidneys.

Colleen Huber, NMD
@ColleenHuberNMD

·
5h

I am concerned that the hematuria and proteinuria may also result from this strain on the kidneys. As nephrologist Dr. Humphries
@DrsuzanneH
says, "If you wear a mask, I hope you have strong kidneys."

PAY ATTENTION FOR ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve apologized to everybody and I’ve promised my kids I’m going to try to be — I’m gonna try to be a good boy from here on out.

Back