Parents, Coaches Face Possible Charges in Brawl

BruceDern

SILVER
With the mask mandates coming to a close, can we find some civility in our Childrens sports. Do we have any solutions?
Coach Jimmy Smith later took to Facebook to defend himself, writing, “If you’re gonna post videos and call me a POS Coach, why don’t you show the whole video or tell the entire story! I never touched anyone. Yes, I was upset over a bad call, but I would never fistfight anyone in front of kids! I will stand up for my team 10/10 times, and you tell me one coach who wouldn’t?!?!... So I guess the other team didn’t like me disputing the call and their coach threw his hat at another coach on my team, and then he got in my face! So get your facts straight!!!”www.facebook.com/100001862951095/videos/5752455374826504/
www.facebook.com/100001862951095/videos/5752455374826504/

With the mask mandates coming to a close, can we find some civility in our Childrens sports. Do we have any solutions?
Coach Jimmy Smith later took to Facebook to defend himself, writing, “If you’re gonna post videos and call me a POS Coach, why don’t you show the whole video or tell the entire story! I never touched anyone. Yes, I was upset over a bad call, but I would never fistfight anyone in front of kids! I will stand up for my team 10/10 times, and you tell me one coach who wouldn’t?!?!... So I guess the other team didn’t like me disputing the call and their coach threw his hat at another coach on my team, and then he got in my face! So get your facts straight!!!”www.facebook.com/100001862951095/videos/5752455374826504/
"but I would never fistfight anyone in front of kids! "
Does this means if the kids weren't around a fistfight is ok?

"and their coach threw his hat at another coach on my team"
Does throwing a hat equate to getting into a fight. Trying to understand the order of escalation.

Why don't we use this thread to post videos of these Ass Cranks and expose them for the fools they are. I will share one fight that happened in my neighborhood years ago. The one guy in Green has been "banned from the field", but now he's back as a Ref.............:)...........You cant make this shit up.

"but I would never fistfight anyone in front of kids! "
Does this means if the kids weren't around a fistfight is ok?

"and their coach threw his hat at another coach on my team"
Does throwing a hat equate to getting into a fight. Trying to understand the order of escalation.
If you want real entertainment read the Facebook comments to the coaches post. They're arguing about whose fault it is and the "whole story". These guys are way too stupid to get it.

If you want real entertainment read the Facebook comments to the coaches post. They're arguing about whose fault it is and the "whole story". These guys are way too stupid to get it.
Lol!!.......The comments are hilarious.............!!!...........I like the part at the end of the video where Woman says " Wheres my kid"?................her kid is probably down the street saying to his buddy "if I wanted all this Drama in Sports, I would've joined Soccer" and the friend is saying " I agree man, and the Moms are more hot"

Warning!!! Disturbing!! Referee should have got control of this before the Chaos started......I see heavy fines being handed out!!!

Why don't we use this thread to post videos of these Ass Cranks and expose them for the fools they are. I will share one fight that happened in my neighborhood years ago. The one guy in Green has been "banned from the field", but now he's back as a Ref.............:)...........You cant make this shit up.
The guy in green....

None of this belongs on this thread. This is for soccer only please. I couldn't even follow the thread. So, wrong sport and no context makes for no response from me.

Back