Pardon David Dennison

What it says is your arrogantly stated, condescending theory that it was all about HRC, is bullshit. dump tapped into that conservative fear response perfectly.

Conservative fear...wtf does that even mean. Obama carried those same states as did Trump. HRC failed miserably because she thought her name and riding Obama skirt tails would get her the white house...nothing but excuse after excuse. Your awful candidate was worse than the other...deal.

You're a partisan nutter. Anyone who can't look at HRC and cringe is completely blind to the obvious. So you nutter are fken Helen Keller.

Where did I state an opinion on HRC? Again, you stated a theory that dump's election was all about HRC and I simply pointed out the logical failure in that argument. If dump had been running for reelection, maybe that theory would of held water.

Conservative fear...wtf does that even mean. Obama carried those same states as did Trump. HRC failed miserably because she thought her name and riding Obama skirt tails would get her the white house...nothing but excuse after excuse. Your awful candidate was worse than the other...deal.

Do you still think that now that you've seen what he is really like?

Where did I state an opinion on HRC? Again, you stated a theory that dump's election was all about HRC and I simply pointed out the logical failure in that argument. If dump had been running for reelection, maybe that theory would of held water.

Logical failure? You re too much.

I went into the ballot box with my eyes wide open...really no surprises other than utter denial of why it happened by those on the left....lesson still hasn't been learned.

When you "went into the ballot box" you did not know he was a liar, a thief, and a con man?

You just don't get it do you?...and honestly you never will. It wasn't NEVER about DT being a good candidate, it was about the other being worse. Let that sink in and try and wrap you nutter head around that. Perhaps if the old wench had campaigned and reached out to those deplorable's and combated all that Russian propaganda, you wouldn't be typing that dribble above.
#dogshitwrappedincatshit

. . . and that abolishes the sins of anyone you want it to.

So does $ 130,000.00 .......?

But Stormy Daniels first said she didn't, then she sued and said she did.

This has Gloria Allred style written all over from behind the scenes.....

Michael Avenatti is Daniels Lawyer, he worked for Crooked Rahm Emanuel, Joe Biden
the lech, and he has sued Trump before.....against Paris Hilton, then he sued Paris
Hilton and settled for an undisclosed sum for his client.
The guy is an opportunist trying to fund his car racing hobby with Saudi Prince Abdulaziz
bin Turki Al Saud.

I think there’s a major ongoing Federal investigation seeking to discover what, if anything, you left out. The only accepted relevant fact you left out is the existence of a major, Russia-inspired online disinformation campaign.
Don't leave this out:

Back