Opinions on todays transgender players?

what's the goal here? I though it was to have a civil adult-like debate over a pretty sensitive topic... Instead of acting like adults w/ differing opinions this thread has resorted to debating tactics one is likely to see on a playground. If you have a different POV debate it, provide evidence that supports your position, and yes, please check that the evidence provided supports some notion of credibility. Opinion articles are not fact, they're opinion. Debating opinions as useful as [insert your favorite euphemism here]... It's easy to hit reply and blast someone else... If you don't have an immediate response, take an example from @Hdyldemapples -- take a moment, absorb the information provided, then offer a counter argument.

Grow up!

what's the goal here? I though it was to have a civil adult-like debate over a pretty sensitive topic... Instead of acting like adults w/ differing opinions this thread has resorted to debating tactics one is likely to see on a playground. If you have a different POV debate it, provide evidence that supports your position, and yes, please check that the evidence provided supports some notion of credibility. Opinion articles are not fact, they're opinion. Debating opinions as useful as [insert your favorite euphemism here]... It's easy to hit reply and blast someone else... If you don't have an immediate response, take an example from @Hdyldemapples -- take a moment, absorb the information provided, then offer a counter argument.

Grow up!

Ohhh GREAT someone pissed off the Soviete Union representative, now her Iron Curtains are in an up roar!
Honestly who in their right mind would name themselves after some POS country with the name of something like the Cold War or WW2 are you serious? You find those two events entertaining or funny enough to use that as your user name?
Go back the the 1940's you Commie Bastard!

Ohhh GREAT someone pissed off the Soviete Union representative, now her Iron Curtains are in an up roar!
Honestly who in their right mind would name themselves after some POS country with the name of something like the Cold War or WW2 are you serious? You find those two events entertaining or funny enough to use that as your user name?

Russia was an Ally in WWII. Over 20 million Russians killed by Nazis.

Why do you assume I'm a "she"?
And thank you proving my point, now stop stumping your feet, get up off the ground, dust your self off and go play nice w/ the other children! There's room for you in the sandbox, if you play nice...

They were only an Ally in that they wanted Hitler dead, but they did not trust us or even like us and the feelings were mutual. We as countries have never liked or trusted one another at any time in history!
And the question still stands..why are you the "Iron Curtain"

They were only an Ally in that they wanted Hitler dead, but they did not trust us or even like us and the feelings were mutual. We as countries have never liked or trusted one another at any time in history!
What about when Rocky fought Drago. At the end we all loved each other. Life lesson.

Trump seems to like and trust the Russians!

Is this for real? I'll provide the answer to your "must know" question, if you can provide a rational reason why it matters?

BTW, if you're going to make claims like "at any time in history" you should consider doing some homework -- 100 years does not make ever in history... https://www.state.gov/p/eur/ci/rs/200years/

Also, not really sure why I'm even bothering at this point...

Lots of interesting commentary....I think everybody is done....can a mod call a tie and shut this down. Everyone wins....everyone loses....very interesting perspectives all the way around.

I think the Iron Curtain is Vladimir Putin and he is spying on the most in the "know" part of American society <SOCCER PARENTS> they run the USA, they know it all> they are all CRAZY AMERICANS!
Notice Iron Curtains is refusing to answer the question on why she finds the name Iron Curtain to be funny? Go away you dam Commie Spy!

I think the Iron Curtain is Vladimir Putin and he is spying on the most in the "know" part of American society <SOCCER PARENTS> they run the USA, they know it all> they are all CRAZY AMERICANS!
Notice Iron Curtains is refusing to answer the question on why she finds the name Iron Curtain to be funny? Go away you dam Commie Spy!
"She" is a "he", and has never been a "she"... I find it amazing how all of a sudden my user name is the topic of the conversation. I'm not answering cause I don't think you deserve to be answered. Keep on trolling...

Lots of interesting commentary....I think everybody is done....can a mod call a tie and shut this down. Everyone wins....everyone loses....very interesting perspectives all the way around.
Yep, the original post was asking for opinions, some people get crazy thinking they know best for everyone, I think it's called the nanny state syndrome.

Back