OMG

I can (and do) do research, but I still can't read your mind.
Do the research Magoo and you won't have to read anybodies mind...
The much tougher task will be attempting to make up the grey matter between your ears

You put "is loosing" in quotes as if it were copying the previous post which, however, had used the proper spelling (or meaning?) "is losing".

Hilarious - you can't make this shit up.
This never gets old! Grammar Nazi's on patrol... I swear no matter how obvious I make it you always fall for it, and thus make my point:

Your de facto fall back ( I was going to post defacto and fallback) is grammar or an insult when you have nothing to add. Why? Because you are wrong or caught in a lie. It's what you do and the reason why your are the forum clown... and liar.

Que the "loosing" post!

Somebody told him what it meant. That's good enoough.
Too funny. Not concerned about climate change and the “alarmists” but he’s worried that pedophilia will be “mainstreamed” because some loser website told him to worry about it.
People live under rocks, listen to Fox and read lying websites and pull the lever for Trump. Not many around these parts, though...fortunately.

The BBC Releases a Lesson Plan for 9-Year-Olds: There Are More Than 100 Genders. Disagree and Go to Jail

Posted at 7:52 pm on September 16, 2019 by Alex Parker

Okay, boys and girls. And goys. and birls. And…a whole buncha stuff.

Here’s some news.

The BBC has released a collection of educational videos for tykes between 9 and 12 years old. As per the instructionals, there are not 2, not 3 not 10, but more than 100 “gender identities.”

Holy Toledo.

That’s a whole lot of variations on the penis and vagina; how could anyone keep up? I can’t even remember the Waffle House’s options for hash browns.

If you’re asking similar questions, you’re just slow: According to the videos, folks who aren’t adjusted to the 100+ options “just don’t know any better yet.”

Furthermore, those dinosaurs — you dinosaurs — could go to jail.

In one installment titled “Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities,” kids are informed that gender is whatever “you are inside.”

And off we go:

“There are so many gender identities. So we know we’ve got male and female, but there are over 100 — if not more — gender identities now.

“You’ve got some people who might call themselves gender queer,” the series pointes out, “who are just like, ‘I don’t really want to be anything in particular; I’m just going to be me.'”

The Daily Wire describes other content:

The video includes Leo Lardie, a transgender activist born female but who now identifies as male, who tells the children about her transition — including some talk about her own genitalia. She also tells the children that the only way to happiness for her was to be “true about who I was, and let other people in on this.”

Elsewhere in the series, called “The Big Talk,” a teacher tells children that they can be jailed if they are found to be “disrespecting or being hateful to people because of a difference that person perceives.”

One thing that’s cool about gender is that you don’t even have to be one of the 100+ choices. As the program explains, if you prefer — just like at Burger King — you can get the combo deal:

“So we know that some people might feel like they are two different genders, so people might think they’re bi-gender.”

Bi-gender.

Bye, gender.

With so many options, it seems that, ultimately, “gender” means nothing at all.

The BBC Releases a Lesson Plan for 9-Year-Olds: There Are More Than 100 Genders. Disagree and Go to Jail

Posted at 7:52 pm on September 16, 2019 by Alex Parker

Okay, boys and girls. And goys. and birls. And…a whole buncha stuff.

Here’s some news.

The BBC has released a collection of educational videos for tykes between 9 and 12 years old. As per the instructionals, there are not 2, not 3 not 10, but more than 100 “gender identities.”

Holy Toledo.

That’s a whole lot of variations on the penis and vagina; how could anyone keep up? I can’t even remember the Waffle House’s options for hash browns.

If you’re asking similar questions, you’re just slow: According to the videos, folks who aren’t adjusted to the 100+ options “just don’t know any better yet.”

Furthermore, those dinosaurs — you dinosaurs — could go to jail.

In one installment titled “Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities,” kids are informed that gender is whatever “you are inside.”

And off we go:

“There are so many gender identities. So we know we’ve got male and female, but there are over 100 — if not more — gender identities now.

“You’ve got some people who might call themselves gender queer,” the series pointes out, “who are just like, ‘I don’t really want to be anything in particular; I’m just going to be me.'”

The Daily Wire describes other content:

The video includes Leo Lardie, a transgender activist born female but who now identifies as male, who tells the children about her transition — including some talk about her own genitalia. She also tells the children that the only way to happiness for her was to be “true about who I was, and let other people in on this.”

Elsewhere in the series, called “The Big Talk,” a teacher tells children that they can be jailed if they are found to be “disrespecting or being hateful to people because of a difference that person perceives.”

One thing that’s cool about gender is that you don’t even have to be one of the 100+ choices. As the program explains, if you prefer — just like at Burger King — you can get the combo deal:

“So we know that some people might feel like they are two different genders, so people might think they’re bi-gender.”

Bi-gender.

Bye, gender.

With so many options, it seems that, ultimately, “gender” means nothing at all.
That danged mainstream media. LOL!!!

Too funny. Not concerned about climate change and the “alarmists” but he’s worried that pedophilia will be “mainstreamed” because some loser website told him to worry about it.
People live under rocks, listen to Fox and read lying websites and pull the lever for Trump. Not many around these parts, though...fortunately.
Not much room with all them there illegals around these parts.

Ca is so woke,

California adds Iowa to 'travel ban' over refusal to fund gender transitions
greggre.jpg

By Gregg Re | Fox News
Video

Speaking of transgenderism, my wife just caught me cross-dressing and she told me it’s over between us.

So I packed her things and left.

Speaking of transgenderism, my wife just caught me cross-dressing and she told me it’s over between us.

So I packed her things and left.

That's not half bad. I'm sure you pilfered it but tip my cap to you keeping a sense of humor amidst the beatings taken on this thread. You're the Carlos Mencia of futbol.

Yeah... I'd much rather support the fake Native American that wants to impeach a Supreme Court Justice because of an incident the "victim" says never happened. Now THAT is credibility!

And yet another case of fruit loops. Hey, Espola, can you tell which is dad and which is mom? LMAO!

The Independent
Couple raise gender-neutral baby in bid to challenge society’s gender bias
Joanna Whitehead,The Independent 8 hours ago
54931dec0a62b2e5d6e83438793dfece

A couple are raising their toddler without telling it what sex it is, in a bid to “mitigate the gender bias that society places on children”. After taking the decision to bring up Anoush as gender-neutral, Jake England-Johns and Hobbit Humphrey refer to their 17-month-old as “they”, rather than “him” or “her”. Close family members have not been told the child’s sex and grandmother Camille only found out when she changed a nappy. Mr England-Johns, 35, and Ms Humphrey, 38, also dress the toddler in gender neutral clothing.

The married couple, who are members of the climate action group, Extinction Rebellion, said they intend to let Anoush choose their own gender identity when they are old enough, because they wish for them to “grow into their own person”. Mr England-Johns told the BBC's Inside Out: “The neutral in gender neutral refers to us trying to behave neutrally towards our child rather than trying to make them neutral,” The pair, who live on a houseboat in Keynsham, Somerset, discussed the ways in which they could challenge the gender bias after discovering Ms Humphrey was pregnant. “Eventually, we decided that we wouldn’t tell people whether they were a boy or a girl… in order to create this little bubble for our baby to be who they are,” Ms Humphrey said.

Back