OMG

It's okay. Mayor Pete was outted a long time ago and he's still around.

By the way, nice debate last night. When are you kids going to stop campaigning for President Trump?

Nice to see Arizona maintaining some sanity.

Trans Male to Female individuals are stealing College opportunities from " Natural " Females by
these blatant acts of Cheating.....Arizona is on the correct side of History.

Nice to see Arizona maintaining some sanity.

Issues like this must be relevant to you in some personal manner. This is so far off the radar and miniscule in significance you might as well be discussing Bolivian fashion trends.

Issues like this must be relevant to you in some personal manner. This is so far off the radar and miniscule in significance you might as well be discussing Bolivian fashion trends.

No, I don't think screwing over thousands of female athletes, that have put in countless hours of work and made enormous sacrifices, is "minuscule in significance" at all. Your Bolivian tranny child might... but the rest of us think it's pure, progressive horseshit.

No, I don't think screwing over thousands of female athletes, that have put in countless hours of work and made enormous sacrifices, is "minuscule in significance" at all. Your Bolivian tranny child might... but the rest of us think it's pure, progressive horseshit.
"Thousands"? Why is this the only place I ever hear about such nonsense?

Thank goodness you're here to rescue your other profile. I was getting concerned.
"getting"? More like constantly, about many things that seem quite obscure. Maybe you could enlighten me on why these things that you are so constantly concerned about have any relevancy?

"getting"? More like constantly, about many things that seem quite obscure. Maybe you could enlighten me on why these things that you are so constantly concerned about have any relevancy?

If you don't find them relevant, find the inner strength to refrain from commenting... which you did to begin with.

If you don't find them relevant, find the inner strength to refrain from commenting... which you did to begin with.
"Outlaw," I admire the homo-erotic name and your willingness to include the term "out" in your moniker. Combined with your obsession with sexual issues, they tell us a lot about you.

"Outlaw," I admire the homo-erotic name and your willingness to include the term "out" in your moniker. Combined with your obsession with sexual issues, they tell us a lot about you.

Who are you?
Stuttering Joe?
What does Messy say about your sexuality.
Way to easy.

Back