OMG

As part of Trump’s tax overhaul they created “opportunity zones” with massive tax incentives for developers. The zones are only in places that were really heating up already (like Koreatown in LA and Red Hook in Brooklyn), not areas that are really struggling, so it’s risk-free development, subsidized by the feds, which simply drives up prices further and forces the locals out. Republican economics!
Just the opposite of 6 years of QE, where the government bailed out all the investors, including foreign investors who ignored MBS risk. Again, showing how dumb you are when it comes to real estate finance and incentives. Fries U, what a deal!

Just the opposite of 6 years of QE, where the government bailed out all the investors, including foreign investors who ignored MBS risk. Again, showing how dumb you are when it comes to real estate finance and incentives. Fries U, what a deal!
The government incentivizes the wealthy to develop risk-free areas that don’t need the tax incentives to invest.
The tax incentives are necessary for risky, less thriving areas...not the ones they’ve created with the fake “opportunity zones.” It’s incredibly cynical.
You are too stupid to understand even that.
This is why I, not in the real estate business, continue to make much greater returns and much higher revenues than you in my real estate endeavors. You don’t understand how it works.

So we are still waiting for the ill-effects? Or you just wish they would have let America go belly up?

The government incentivizes the wealthy to develop risk-free areas that don’t need the tax incentives to invest.
The tax incentives are necessary for risky, less thriving areas...not the ones they’ve created with the fake “opportunity zones.” It’s incredibly cynical.
You are too stupid to understand even that.
This is why I, not in the real estate business, continue to make much greater returns and much higher revenues than you in my real estate endeavors. You don’t understand how it works.
Poser

Being much better at real estate investing than you doesn’t make me a poser.
It makes you jealous and embarrassed, because you fancy yourself an expert when you’re just a chicken who reads and talks and does nothing.
You’re too dumb to do what you say you do

You’re too dumb to do what you say you do
You don’t have to be smart to do what I do.
Just smarter than an arrogant fearful dude like you who’s chicken to pull the trigger because he’s worried about how good the bank’s deal is.
Just like Ricky who won’t go into the market because “they’re all crooks.”
You guys aren’t dumb, I can tell. You’re just too into your own heads about this stuff.
I’m not so arrogant that I think I shouldn’t make money like everybody else does...

You don’t have to be smart to do what I do.
Just smarter than an arrogant fearful dude like you who’s chicken to pull the trigger because he’s worried about how good the bank’s deal is.
Just like Ricky who won’t go into the market because “they’re all crooks.”
You guys aren’t dumb, I can tell. You’re just too into your own heads about this stuff.
The first sentence did it for me.

It’s above your understanding Huspola. Just is.

Rodent cannot see that he is the Chihuahua on the porch yapping
behind the safety of his ( Union Retirement ) security screen...
He couldn't operate the mail room in one of Trumps smaller buildings...
let alone decipher the taxes Trump International has to pay or tries
to avoid paying as ALL of us Business owner/operators do here in the
current Market place of California and/or within America......

But he does do a lot of yapping for a non productive once " was "
Union Employee............

You will never be a winner with that attitude. You are afraid to venture out and you complicate things that are really simple concepts.

Ha....!

Venture....

You've never balanced a payroll...kept product rolling and listened to
whiners like you....
All you did if you were ever a foreman was hire and fire along the company
guidelines IF YOU EVER DID THAT....

At least the Industrial Machine Salesman from Temecula/Murrieta area had some
business savvy and stated he once ran a business for a few years...
At least he took a risk....

Ha.....

Your biggest risk every am now is just like Spola's ...making sure the crap makes
it into the circular file with a chrome handle.....

Back