OMG

D2OKtQmWoAAK7yK.jpg
Ah yes the religious intolerance of the sway-back t-swallower (sometimes referred to as a troll-maximus), not a rare species, but a particularly ignorant one.

Streisand says Michael Jackson accusers were 'thrilled to be there' and his 'sexual needs were his sexual needs'...

By GINA SALAMONE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 22, 2019

HK32GOSEKVBSHOA5E5F43DDMSM.jpg

Barbra Streisand, seen here with Michael Jackson at a 1986 event in Los Angeles, said the men accusing him of sexually abusing them as kids were "thrilled to be there." (Mark Avery)

Barbra Streisand is under fire for comments she made about two men accusing Michael Jackson of sexually assaulting them as children.

The legendary singer and actress said that Wade Robson and James Safechuck — whose allegations against the late King of Pop resurfaced in the recent documentary “Leaving Neverland" — “were thrilled to be there” and that what allegedly happened to them “didn’t kill them."

Streisand, 76, made the strange comments to British newspaper The Times in a piece out Friday, in which she also said that Jackson’s “sexual needs were his sexual needs.”

She says she “absolutely” believes the allegations of abuse by Robson and Safechuck, but puts more blame on their parents than The Gloved One.

Streisand says Michael Jackson accusers were 'thrilled to be there' and his 'sexual needs were his sexual needs'...

By GINA SALAMONE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 22, 2019

HK32GOSEKVBSHOA5E5F43DDMSM.jpg

Barbra Streisand, seen here with Michael Jackson at a 1986 event in Los Angeles, said the men accusing him of sexually abusing them as kids were "thrilled to be there." (Mark Avery)

Barbra Streisand is under fire for comments she made about two men accusing Michael Jackson of sexually assaulting them as children.

The legendary singer and actress said that Wade Robson and James Safechuck — whose allegations against the late King of Pop resurfaced in the recent documentary “Leaving Neverland" — “were thrilled to be there” and that what allegedly happened to them “didn’t kill them."

Streisand, 76, made the strange comments to British newspaper The Times in a piece out Friday, in which she also said that Jackson’s “sexual needs were his sexual needs.”

She says she “absolutely” believes the allegations of abuse by Robson and Safechuck, but puts more blame on their parents than The Gloved One.
Who gives a shit about that kinda shit besides the people involved? Do you watch all the entertainment shows while reading gossip and tabloid magazines?

Just making sure you know who is on your side of the aisle, a bunch of degenerates.
Yes, yes, who said they were on "my side"? but there are, "fine . . . fine people, ON BOTH SIDES!" You just keep digging up tabloid journalism to make yourself feel better about siding with white nationalist, Putin, Kim and traitors.

MARCH 26, 2019
A genderbread world
By Simon de Hundehutte
Sometimes you come across something so strange and far-left that you can't seem to express your opposition without sounding over the top and nutty yourself. I recently encountered just such a situation regarding... sex.

Have Americans gone collectively and completely mad? I mean, who in their right mind can actually think that there are not just two sexes, male and female? What kind of science-deniers -- let alone nature and God-deniers -- think that a boy isn't born a boy and a girl isn't born a girl? That testosterone and estrogen, and that X/Y chromosomes, not whim, determine sex? And, not only that, when someone says there are many sexes or ways to interpret gender and who are you to say that there aren't, why aren't people saying, "Are you nuts?!"

Why are the lunatics in America running the asylum? And why are the normal people being called abnormal -- and then just sitting back and accepting the label? Why did we-the-normal suddenly become we-the-silent?

It's not hard to see that George Orwell absolutely nailed it when he said:

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."

212764_5_.png
Have we finally come to that Orwellian land of "2 + 2 = 5"?

Hey, I know I'm guilty. I should be going to a high-school girls track meet where a boy-who-is convinced-he's-a-girl is running, and hold up a sign that says, "Go Testosterone, Beat Estrogen!"

MARCH 26, 2019
A genderbread world
By Simon de Hundehutte
Sometimes you come across something so strange and far-left that you can't seem to express your opposition without sounding over the top and nutty yourself. I recently encountered just such a situation regarding... sex.

Have Americans gone collectively and completely mad? I mean, who in their right mind can actually think that there are not just two sexes, male and female? What kind of science-deniers -- let alone nature and God-deniers -- think that a boy isn't born a boy and a girl isn't born a girl? That testosterone and estrogen, and that X/Y chromosomes, not whim, determine sex? And, not only that, when someone says there are many sexes or ways to interpret gender and who are you to say that there aren't, why aren't people saying, "Are you nuts?!"

Why are the lunatics in America running the asylum? And why are the normal people being called abnormal -- and then just sitting back and accepting the label? Why did we-the-normal suddenly become we-the-silent?

It's not hard to see that George Orwell absolutely nailed it when he said:

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."

212764_5_.png
Have we finally come to that Orwellian land of "2 + 2 = 5"?

Hey, I know I'm guilty. I should be going to a high-school girls track meet where a boy-who-is convinced-he's-a-girl is running, and hold up a sign that says, "Go Testosterone, Beat Estrogen!"
The libs in here just follow along, being led by the nose to a false truth.

Ah yes the religious intolerance of the sway-back t-swallower (sometimes referred to as a troll-maximus), not a rare species, but a particularly ignorant one.

So you Rodent endorse the practices that have been exposed regarding the Muslim Religion, yet
ridicule others.......Nice....... Your posting history shows where your loyalties lay.

Back