NWSL opening weekend

Not a lawyer. I’m a soccer dad. I’m saying white collar crimes are not pursued with the same zeal as street crime. I’m also saying corporate “neighborhoods” are not over-policed like black neighborhoods.

Look at all the trouble the current administration is experiencing. Epstein. Or here’s an example from my former life:

The system is designed to protect some and oppress others.
Why didn’t Obama fix it?
Maybe Biden will this time around.

Well, I’m hopeful. My daughters club has made a substantial investment into the women’s side. I also know that the new women’s coach Franky Oviedo is 100% dedicated because his daughter recently made the first team and the U19 squad for Colombia. Frankie has a long established history of developing players. 2 years is too soon. But in 4 years Club Tijuana will be the best women’s side in the world. Remember where you heard it first.
Who will pay?

There you go with that square shit again. I dedicate this song to you:

LMAO! Holy fuck... any mildly retarded clown can make a video these days.

He said 1 critical thing, though. "ah don't think ah ever had a President make mah life better."

That's right, you fucking moron. It's up to YOU to make your life better... not someone else.

You and your racist friends are a pretty small sample size upon which to reach any conclusions.
Huh? I don't even understand what you are talking about anymore. You don't even get the point and every comment you choose to respond with some personal demeaning attack. I have always liked your posts and often supported what you have had to say on this forum but now you are just an ass as everyone says. You can't accuse someone of being a racist that you don't even know and I have not trashed anyone for kneeling. I'm about freedom to live your life and respect. Are you losing your cool during the quarantine? You are especially nasty and angry these days.

Last edited:
Huh? I don't even understand what you are talking about anymore. You don't even get the point and every comment you choose to respond with some personal demeaning attack. I have always liked your posts and often supported what you have had to say on this forum but now you are just an ass as everyone says. You can't accuse someone of being a racist that you don't even know and I have not trashed anyone for kneeling. I'm about freedom to live your life and respect. Are you losing your cool during the quarantine? You are especially nasty and angry these days.

Whatever you say....

Kneeling during the national anthem at a sporting event does nothing to bring about real change. What it does do is just bring attention to yourself.. Donate some of your time, money and celebrity status to create programs that will create real change. It is a pretty easy thing, that requires no effort at all to take a knee for a couple minutes but contributing your time and resources to invest in something genuine, that can't be put in a tweet or a photo on social media requires genuine investment. Why would you want to wear a jersey with a flag on it when you can't tolerate respecting that flag and the country behind it for a few minutes? It is fine enough for you to get your own personal pleasure and thrill from playing the game on an international level. If you really want to make a meaningful stance, refuse to put that jersey on and say you won't play on a US national team until racism is ended. But that would require a real sacrifice on your part.

Whatever you say....
How is that racist or bashing anyone? I am challenging them to do something meaningful that creates real change . I didn’t call anyone a POS or call them names. I pointed out that their actions were not productive to bring about real meaningful change and all it did was bring attention to themselves. I also pointed out that they had not made any really sacrifice. Didn’t make your point very well. Find a post where I called them names or made any type of racist post.

What is the program any of them have funded? What is the initiative any of them have put into action? What time have they personally committed to a cause related to any of this? Have they participated on a committee or an action group to bring about changes? I posted a link of an African American basketball player that made a personal sacrifice In her athletic career to be active in a real way. I do find it at odds to say that you protest the country but then put on a jersey with that same flag so you get to travel the world and play soccer. If I was so disgusted by a country I wouldn’t play for it. That’s making a real sacrifice for your beliefs

How is that racist or bashing anyone? I am challenging them to do something meaningful that creates real change . I didn’t call anyone a POS or call them names. I pointed out that their actions were not productive to bring about real meaningful change and all it did was bring attention to themselves. I also pointed out that they had not made any really sacrifice. Didn’t make your point very well. Find a post where I called them names or made any type of racist post.
Why do you have such an old school narrow definition of racist? You are a racist because you put form over substance. Instead of addressing police brutality against blacks you’d rather attack the black mans form instead of doing anything substantive to resolve the problem of police brutality. What have you done with to ensure equality for all that has been more effective than kneeling?
By the way, do you still think kneeling is a bad idea?

What is the program any of them have funded? What is the initiative any of them have put into action? What time have they personally committed to a cause related to any of this? Have they participated on a committee or an action group to bring about changes? I posted a link of an African American basketball player that made a personal sacrifice In her athletic career to be active in a real way. I do find it at odds to say that you protest the country but then put on a jersey with that same flag so you get to travel the world and play soccer. If I was so disgusted by a country I wouldn’t play for it. That’s making a real sacrifice for your beliefs
43, the country we had is not the country they want. What I mean is this. For some, they feel this is their time to fight for equality for them and what they want. HC was supposed to win and she didnt. So this is their last stand. We have to figure out peace somehow but sometimes things get more radical and I think were in those times.

Why do you have such an old school narrow definition of racist? You are a racist because you put form over substance. Instead of addressing police brutality against blacks you’d rather attack the black mans form instead of doing anything substantive to resolve the problem of police brutality. What have you done with to ensure equality for all that has been more effective than kneeling?
By the way, do you still think kneeling is a bad idea?
Whitey bad.

This is dumb as fuck. Patronizing and offensive too. What have you done to ensure equality?

Why do you find it odd that a player would protest their country? Do you have kids? Do your kids protest some of the dumb ass shit that comes out of your mouth? If so, why does your dumb racist hillbilly ass find it odd that black folks would use sports as a platform to protest?

As we go about talking some politics, I have a few questions for all my friends. My brain is trying to figure out a few things. How many abortions since 1972? How many of those babies were black? My friend Bruno asked me to ask you this question and this one. How many more blacks would you have today if 75% were born and they reproduced? Think about that as you get all mad and angry at all the white people. I just want everyone to live and have a chance at life. I also believe with all extra black people you would have today, you would have some serious voting power and that is how you play safe in America. Just saying.........

Back