Not so early Top U17 ECNL (ECRNL) Teams in 2020-2021

05 Top Teams-

#1 LAFC Slammers ( Picked up some more talent)
#2 San Diego Surf- All Studs)
#3 Mustangs ( Lots of Athletes)
#4 Thorns ( Added Players)
#5 Blues ( Picked up some players from DA)
#6 San Juan ( Fast Fast Fast)
#7 Davis (Will be a monster with added players)
#8 Strikers
#9 Santa Rosa
#10 MLVA ( Added players from DA)

So which Legends and Beach was in the mix for ECNL

Outside of California 05

#1 PDA
#2 Pitt
#3 FC Dallas
#4 Solar
#5 SLSG
#6 Michigan
#7 Concorde
#8 Colorado
#9 Utah Royals
#10 Heat
My dd old team played the 05 Strikers. Very good team

EJ's Top 10 West of the Mississippi

#10 Legends FC ((Very solid team last I heard))
#9 Real SoCali ((Watch out for this team))
#8 San Diego Surf ((Could also be #1. Rich in talent))
#7 LAFC ((Got way better and was already a great team))
#6 FC Dallas ((Best fields ever!!))
#5 Beach FC ((Very good talent and has something to prove))
#4 Solar ((Could be #1))
#3 Real CO ((My true #1 but need to see them play. Watch out for them and they picked up some nice additions as well. This is the place where Mallory and Sophie developed and seems like a very healthy club))
#2 MLVA ((Possession and fun to watch and might be the true #1))
#1 Blues ((This is one heck of a team))

I don't think Legends is holding it together - LOTS of movement from that team to other ECNL teams according to the rumor mill. I agree with Blues - TP is moving and grooving. I just hope they play LAFC before we play them - want to watch that one.

I don't think Legends is holding it together - LOTS of movement from that team to other ECNL teams according to the rumor mill. I agree with Blues - TP is moving and grooving. I just hope they play LAFC before we play them - want to watch that one.
I have no idea. I think by July 1st all the rosters will be finalized. If Blues can bring the chemistry and they seem to have the right coach, this team is loaded and well on their way to being crowned ECNL National Champion. I have no idea what haul the other ECNL teams brought in, including my dd team. It's exciting yet sad because the old team never got to finish what they started and I think we were going to make a run and upset some teams. Now all these teams have new players and the SW is loaded and it's going to be next to impossible to make the Champions League Playoffs. BTW, my ego is checked at the door and I'll take any playoff now for her team. Until you get something taken away, you can;t appreciate what you had.

05 Top Teams-

#1 LAFC Slammers ( Picked up some more talent)
#2 San Diego Surf- All Studs)
#3 Mustangs ( Lots of Athletes)
#4 Thorns ( Added Players)
#5 Blues ( Picked up some players from DA)
#6 San Juan ( Fast Fast Fast)
#7 Davis (Will be a monster with added players)
#8 Strikers
#9 Santa Rosa
#10 MLVA ( Added players from DA)

So which Legends and Beach was in the mix for ECNL

Outside of California 05

#1 PDA
#2 Pitt
#3 FC Dallas
#4 Solar
#5 SLSG
#6 Michigan
#7 Concorde
#8 Colorado
#9 Utah Royals
#10 Heat
Curious as to how Utah Royals would be #9 when in their division they were #11 and the team across town SC del Sol was #3.

I believe most of the players on both those teams are staying for next yr.

Curious as to how Utah Royals would be #9 when in their division they were #11 and the team across town SC del Sol was #3.

I believe most of the players on both those teams are staying for next yr.
I was just throwing a dart at the board with this order but I believe Utah might be a sleeper given that most of there 05's played up quite a bit.

I was just throwing a dart at the board with this order but I believe Utah might be a sleeper given that most of there 05's played up quite a bit.

You might want to get a bigger board since this ranking was for ECNL. The Royals are not an ECNL team (previously in the DA and now GA), and I don't believe there was any 05's playing up. I think you have your teams confused for AZ.

You might want to get a bigger board since this ranking was for ECNL. The Royals are not an ECNL team (previously in the DA and now GA), and I don't believe there was any 05's playing up. I think you have your teams confused for AZ.
Utah meaning La Roca in Utah. My mistake...

Back