North Korea

NOTHING accurate comes from the NYT.....NOTHING.
Absolutely. They published a completely fabricated fictional set of stories, historically called the “Pentagon Papers” that were proven to be a complete fraud.

Damn knucklehead, after four times of having their noses
rubbed in it even my dogs know what's being implied......
Ah. So maybe your avatar is not based on a pedophilia Japanese cross-dressing anime series. It’s based on your cruelty to your animals by pressing their poop into their noses while saying “no” four times.

Thus your constant references to excrement. It’s all unraveling for you this week. “ SAD !!! ”

Wow.....The Fat Slob Bob just expressed his affinity for
two Asian subcultures of a very disgusting variety....

The fat old pasty has moved from the Reno subculture to Asian..
What's next Bob.....HRC's NXIVM....

I will admit, in not sure where things go with NK. At this point going on the offensive isn't a good option because they have South Korea as a hostage.
Likewise it will be tough to hit them with sanctions, if China doesn't play along. And it's hard to see China playing along in a trade war.

It will be interesting to see Trumps next move, as from what I see we really don't have any good options.

I will admit, in not sure where things go with NK. At this point going on the offensive isn't a good option because they have South Korea as a hostage.
Likewise it will be tough to hit them with sanctions, if China doesn't play along. And it's hard to see China playing along in a trade war.

It will be interesting to see Trumps next move, as from what I see we really don't have any good options.
Backed into a corner by his own great negotiating skills and lack of historical reference.

The point of course being that if we attack the Rocket Man, we will have to get all the wives and soldiers kids of the US soldiers living in South Korea out first.
Idk if I believe Trump or any President would make the first move there? Just too costly when sanctions have already proven effective. But of course without China of board, sanctions would have no teeth.

Graham: Trump came 'really close' to moving U.S. dependents out of South Korea
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/16/trump-south-korea-dependents-graham-825858

Sen. Lindsey Graham confirmed on Sunday “there was a point in time” when he and President Donald Trump seriously discussed pulling U.S. military dependents out of South Korea — a move that would have been widely seen as a precursor to military action on the peninsula.

The South Carolina Republican said that at the time, “it looked like nothing was going to happen, there was no dialogue going” with North Korea about its nuclear program, adding that “once you start moving dependents out of South Korea, that is a signal to everybody that we're running out of time.”

Graham cautioned on CBS' "Face the Nation" that “we're not out of the woods yet when it comes to North Korea,” but he said the Trump administration’s renewed diplomatic talks have de-escalated the situation and bought time for denuclearization to be achieved peacefully.

CBS host John Dickerson asked Graham whether that discussion, described in journalist Bob Woodward’s new White House expose, "Fear," was portrayed accurately, Graham responded that “we were really close to having to make that hard decision” but that “now we have some time.”

When Dickerson noted that Woodward reports in his book that the Pentagon read Trump’s readiness to announce the removal of dependents as a potential act of war, Graham responded only that Trump was “very frustrated with North Korea saying one thing and doing another.”

The senator said he warned the president that moving dependents “is the last decision you make” when preparing for war.

The point of course being that if we attack the Rocket Man, we will have to get all the wives and soldiers kids of the US soldiers living in South Korea out first.
Idk if I believe Trump or any President would make the first move there? Just too costly when sanctions have already proven effective. But of course without China of board, sanctions would have no teeth.

And your point is........ha...you have no point.

Back