Nor Cal Return to Play

Any idea what the hold up is?

Everyone except the central valley is below 14 now. No reason they can‘t schedule something for the bay area and Sacramento now.
I have no idea. Maybe they are scheduling by adjacent counties. I think El Dorado and Placer had earlier application deadlines than the rest of NorCal.

The rest of cleared counties should start play on Mar. 13th. El Dorado/Placer didn't get their schedules until just this week I am told. I'm guessing the rest of us will get them early next week.

The rest of cleared counties should start play on Mar. 13th. El Dorado/Placer didn't get their schedules until just this week I am told. I'm guessing the rest of us will get them early next week.
Yeah, I think the deadline for teams to sign up is tonight/March 3. Games as early as 3/13 for the next counties on the list.

If you click on the Norcal Premier link to the event application then click on the home tab on the gotsport events page, you will see El Dorado and Placer counties have their schedule up and playing this weekend. I started seeing dates Monday and the clubs then started to fill in game times.
Probably San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara counties are next.

One of my daughters clubs is getting in some scrimmages in March and then looking to play in April, so not 1st Return to play, but the 2nd one. Santa Clara county

Players can only be on 1 team, no guest rostering or borrowing players. How are your rosters looking?

Players can only be on 1 team, no guest rostering or borrowing players. How are your rosters looking?
And Norcal just took away that restriction. I guess they got a lot of feedback that teams need to borrow players.

And Norcal just took away that restriction. I guess they got a lot of feedback that teams need to borrow players.
We have had a few guest players at practice recently- we don't really need them, but it seems that people that didn't have a team during the lock down are slowly coming out of the shadows looking for a home.

The teams in my daughters age group are good. However, I know some age groups have girls dual rostered on A & B teams. So, I imagine their will be some drama.

It looks like Santa Clara County teams are being accepted now (looking at the teams that applied to Return to Play #1 event). Maybe they'll be the next county to get their schedule.

Back