Nor Cal Return to Play

Yes...there are...don’t subscribe to them but we’re using them to show how the use of the term “peer reviewed” has proliferated the thread.

I guess taking bits and using them out of context is all you’ve got so run with it. Reminds me of another out of shape, bully who recently lost his job......

I have told people a million times that I play by marmalade-a-lago rules. It should not come as a surprise. Being a d**k and humiliating them over and over again is the only thing that will ever cause them to slither off.

I have told people a million times that I play by marmalade-a-lago rules. It should not come as a surprise. Being a d**k and humiliating them over and over again is the only thing that will ever cause them to slither off.
It's surprising how self unaware you are. We are still patiently waiting for a link to something sciency about masks on fields. Peer reviewed was all the rage a few months ago, what happened?

It's surprising how self unaware you are. We are still patiently waiting for a link to something sciency about masks on fields. Peer reviewed was all the rage a few months ago, what happened?

The AAP hasn’t peer reviewed drinking drano. So it must be ok.

And you look at stupid in as ignorant as he did. Job well done!

The AAP hasn’t peer reviewed drinking drano. So it must be ok.

I see your logic and can understand why you ole` the question.:rolleyes:. It's really hard to find anything from the AAP directing wearing of masks on an outdoor playing surface.

And before you get all frothy, my oldest "wore" one during the HS soccer season. Did it mitigate anything, of course not. Did we object? Nope. Was it safety theatre? Si..

Reactions: STX
I see your logic and can understand why you ole` the question.:rolleyes:. It's really hard to find anything from the AAP directing wearing of masks on an outdoor playing surface.

And before you get all frothy, my oldest "wore" one during the HS soccer season. Did it mitigate anything, of course not. Did we object? Nope. Was it safety theatre? Si..

Die he die? No? Did he get covid? Also no?

Die he die? No? Did he get covid? Also no?

Ha..so your conclusion is that wearing a mask that stayed on his face less than 5% of the time prevented him from getting covid and dying. You are full of sciency things today, should consider getting published.

Complete theatre but not the end of the world. Players in Norcal should be playing without masks on the field, period. But, as we did in AZ, they will comply in order to play.

Ha..so your conclusion is that wearing a mask that stayed on his face less than 5% of the time prevented him from getting covid and dying. You are full of sciency things today, should consider getting published.

Complete theatre but not the end of the world. Players in Norcal should be playing without masks on the field, period. But, as we did in AZ, they will comply in order to play.

So now you’re saying that all the Karens who are worried about dying wearing a mask are full o’ s**t?

Funny how these leagues are requiring masks at the recommendation of experts like the AAP, while magats cry like little babies living in fear of dying wearing a mask.

So now you’re saying that all the Karens who are worried about dying wearing a mask are full o’ s**t?

Funny how these leagues are requiring masks at the recommendation of experts like the AAP, while magats cry like little babies living in fear of dying wearing a mask.
Yes, they are full of it, just like people who are requiring masks during outdoor sports are full of it. At least we agree on something. You can deal with your magat buddies as you see fit, that's your world to regulate.

Sounds like you are conflicted as to what side you fall on. Don't blame the leagues, blame local CA government safety theatre karens and teds that are putting these rules in place.

I'm not saying don't wear a mask if that's the requirement to play, I'm saying that it's stoopid to wear the mask (a little secret ---- it doesn't stay on while you play)

Things people will do in order to play, let alone survive. I was in a store this morning with no one but me shopping, the checker, the bagger, the fruit guy and Mr Mask Enforcer ((MME)). I kid you not Happy, I put my mask around my neck so I could read the prices without my glasses fogging up. This MME dude lights me up and rebukes me for being so reckless. Seriously, the MME tells me I need my mask on at all times in his store. I said no one is around Ralph ((until you bothered me)) and I might just take my business over to the Stater Bros. He said he can read them for me. I said, "oh really?" He actually helped me out. I guess I should be thankful?

Things people will do in order to play, let alone survive. I was in a store this morning with no one but me shopping, the checker, the bagger, the fruit guy and Mr Mask Enforcer ((MME)). I kid you not Happy, I put my mask around my neck so I could read the prices without my glasses fogging up. This MME dude lights me up and rebukes me for being so reckless. Seriously, the MME tells me I need my mask on at all times in his store. I said no one is around Ralph ((until you bothered me)) and I might just take my business over to the Stater Bros. He said he can read them for me. I said, "oh really?" He actually helped me out. I guess I should be thankful?
You just need a better mask. (or contacts, but not everyone likes contacts.)

The best I’ve found are the expensive cloth ones that hardware stores sell to contractors. They have a good nose wire and are actually sized right for a large face. The ones marketed to women are mostly sized for a small face, so they gap at the nose if you have a big head like me.

You just need a better mask. (or contacts, but not everyone likes contacts.)

The best I’ve found are the expensive cloth ones that hardware stores sell to contractors. They have a good nose wire and are actually sized right for a large face. The ones marketed to women are mostly sized for a small face, so they gap at the nose if you have a big head like me.
But but but.......Dad, I thought the mask was to protect others from me? On top of that, we were told only need mask if someone is within 6 feet. What happen?

But but but.......Dad, I thought the mask was to protect others from me? On top of that, we were told only need mask if someone is within 6 feet. What happen?
Do you want to argue about masks or do you want your glasses to not fog?

If you want to argue about masks, I recommend @EOTL. He is as rude as heck and completely lacking in empathy, but he’s probably willing to argue with you.

Reactions: STX
Do you want to argue about masks or do you want your glasses to not fog?

If you want to argue about masks, I recommend @EOTL. He is as rude as heck and completely lacking in empathy, but he’s probably willing to argue with you.
Yes, ever since I argued with you and your twin EOTL about if it was right of a doc to tell me ((The Pro Dreamer Dad who never made it pro in anything except being a husband and father)) that my dd has a chance to be a pro after hs. I fell for it too and so many of you made fun of me. My son was way too smart to think pro was going to work in his life. He went for the grades like my wife did. I actually think you guys are the fearsome foursome. Dad4, Espola, The Long Game and EOTL. You seem all one to me bro. I dont think you have kids either. Dad 4 is a cover? I like being one who puts puzzles together. I'm working on, "Mars & Venus: Embracing the Light & Darkness. How to make peace ((love)) with the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine.
Go with Crush and learn to take a deeper look on our true purpose on the planet. This is what a Dear Friend said after he read my rough draft. This draft is also after my wife cleaned it up all my errors.

"Crush goes deep as he shares his heart about his last 12 months being on lock down and forced to look at his marriage head on. He goes where no man dares to go. A true master piece of openness that scares most men, for fear their deeds will be exposed by the Light. A great read as you go to be bed and wonder about why you were even born on this planet in the first place." Jeff from Sacramento

Yes, ever since I argued with you and your twin EOTL about if it was right of a doc to tell me ((The Pro Dreamer Dad who never made it pro in anything except being a husband and father)) that my dd has a chance to be a pro after hs. I fell for it too and so many of you made fun of me. My son was way too smart to think pro was going to work in his life. He went for the grades like my wife did. I actually think you guys are the fearsome foursome. Dad4, Espola, The Long Game and EOTL. You seem all one to me bro. I dont think you have kids either. Dad 4 is a cover? I like being one who puts puzzles together. I'm working on, "Mars & Venus: Embracing the Light & Darkness. How to make peace ((love)) with the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine. Learn to take a deeper look on our true purpose on the planet. This is what a Dear Friend said after he read my rough draft. This draft is also after my wife cleaned it up all my errors.

"Crush goes deep as he shares his heart about his last 12 months being on lock down and forced to look at his marriage head on. He goes where no man dares to go. A true master piece of openness that scares most men, for fear their deeds will be exposed by the Light. A great read as you go to be bed and wonder about why you were even born on this planet in the first place." Jeff from Sacramento
No second avatar. I post too much already. Doubling it would be a bad idea.

I do apologize for any time I made fun of you. That is not fair to you and and it is not who I want to be.

Best of luck to you.

No second avatar. I post too much already. Doubling it would be a bad idea.

I do apologize for any time I made fun of you. That is not fair to you and and it is not who I want to be.

Best of luck to you.
I also apologize for being cocky and over the top in the passed with regards to my ego. I swear I was playing a part for the cause and had to do my part so information could come to bear :) I liked your takes on safety from ACL back before politics took over. I now know of three girls who have torn ACL in last three weeks. All socal and all have verbal. Why do girls have so many more ACXL injuries then boys? i cringe every time my dd plays this great game, high school or club. If match has playoff implications on the line, then she is all in. I pray for her and all the girls safety.

Back